Skip to content

Any interest in bringing back Pryor?

The Browns Board
41 24 946
  • in a few years, if he grows up into a football player that cares about his teammates instead of only himself...

    maybe..

  • No. 

  • Any interest in bringing back Pryor?

    Sure... at the right price for the right job... why not? And while I would not insult him with a minimum offer, the package would be south of that he walked away from earlier this year.

    TP is simply not a #1. Slide him in a as a #2... paying him as a #2 behind JG and let Coleman move to the slot? Sounds pretty good...

    That said... adding a Ridley on a rookie contract sounds better to me.

  • Yeah, let's bring back Josua Cribbs, too. He is another guy that was never good for schidt but browns fans though was great.

    Pryor blows. Cribbs blew. The Browns are a joke.

  • Ghoolie ghoolie ghoul....u have to u derstand what he would be brought back for. 

    1) insurance against jg

    2) just like jg, just a track star u use to stretch the defense and create underneath space. So we can watch coleman drop wide open underneath cross routes. ☕️

  • I would love to have Pryor back......so we could hear his stories about the Youngstown Mafia:

  • I'd offer Pryor a decent multi year deal. 3 year for 15 or something. I think at his best Pryor can give u  5 mill of production a season.  Pryor and Gordon could be interesting.

  • That crying bitch was given a chance at a fair contract. He thought he was better than he was. Faulk him   that bitch

  • No

  • Any interest in bringing back Pryor?

    Sure... at the right price for the right job... why not? And while I would not insult him with a minimum offer, the package would be south of that he walked away from earlier this year.

    TP is simply not a #1. Slide him in a as a #2... paying him as a #2 behind JG and let Coleman move to the slot? Sounds pretty good...

    That said... adding a Ridley on a rookie contract sounds better to me.

    @tour2ma said:

    Sure... at the right price for the right job... why not? And while I would not insult him with a minimum offer, the package would be south of that he walked away from earlier this year.

    TP is simply not a #1. Slide him in a as a #2... paying him as a #2 behind JG and let Coleman move to the slot? Sounds pretty good...

    That said... adding a Ridley on a rookie contract sounds better to me.

    Or leave Coleman #2 and bring in Kirk for the slot if still available early 2nd rd. He has the right size, speed and quickness for that position. Plus he's better at punt and KO returns than anyone we have now.

  • We see Pryor in rose tinted glasses because he was the only one last year remotely able to do anything.

  • We see Pryor in rose tinted glasses because he was the only one last year remotely able to do anything.

    @mld-woody said:

    We see Pryor in rose tinted glasses because he was the only one last year remotely able to do anything.

    The sunshine googles.  Pryor isn't very good and his attitude is worse.

  • He'll probably sign a low salary with the Pats or a team that's looking to get him for less than he's worth.

  • F u c k  no.

  • I'd offer Pryor a decent multi year deal. 3 year for 15 or something. I think at his best Pryor can give u  5 mill of production a season.  Pryor and Gordon could be interesting.

    @cdl15 said:

    I'd offer Pryor a decent multi year deal. 3 year for 15 or something. I think at his best Pryor can give u  5 mill of production a season.  Pryor and Gordon could be interesting.

    He's making base 6m with washington, but they gave him a 2n signing bonus. So u wanna spend 5m on a guy that didnt get a whole lot done with kirk cousins throwing to him? Thats brilliant gm work out of you. We can only hope its kizer throwing to him off his back foot bext year after a 10 sec behind the los scramble. Terelle will surely win ~50% of those jump balls

  • I could see

    Hogan - Barkley - Njoku - DeValve - Gordon - Pryor - Coleman

    being pretty hard to stop.  

  • @tour2ma said:

    Sure... at the right price for the right job... why not? And while I would not insult him with a minimum offer, the package would be south of that he walked away from earlier this year.

    TP is simply not a #1. Slide him in a as a #2... paying him as a #2 behind JG and let Coleman move to the slot? Sounds pretty good...

    That said... adding a Ridley on a rookie contract sounds better to me.

    Or leave Coleman #2 and bring in Kirk for the slot if still available early 2nd rd. He has the right size, speed and quickness for that position. Plus he's better at punt and KO returns than anyone we have now.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Or leave Coleman #2 and bring in Kirk for the slot if still available early 2nd rd. He has the right size, speed and quickness for that position. Plus he's better at punt and KO returns than anyone we have now.

    Highly debatable

  • I would bring back Pryor cheap if you can, but I want to know why he so underperformed in Washington.

  • I'd bring Pryor back for the right price, I suppose.

    I just hope that the Browns do not go into next season banking on Gordon and Coleman as definitive #1 and #2 guys, and all they need is to complement them. There's nothing in either guy's history that indicates they can be depended upon. The WR unit should be looked upon as an empty cupboard, and if Puff Puff Pass and Mr. Glass actually can contribute next year, then bonus.