Any interest in bringing back Pryor?
-
Ghoolie ghoolie ghoul....u have to u derstand what he would be brought back for.
1) insurance against jg
2) just like jg, just a track star u use to stretch the defense and create underneath space. So we can watch coleman drop wide open underneath cross routes.
️
-
I would love to have Pryor back......so we could hear his stories about the Youngstown Mafia:
-
-
Any interest in bringing back Pryor?
Sure... at the right price for the right job... why not? And while I would not insult him with a minimum offer, the package would be south of that he walked away from earlier this year.
TP is simply not a #1. Slide him in a as a #2... paying him as a #2 behind JG and let Coleman move to the slot? Sounds pretty good...
That said... adding a Ridley on a rookie contract sounds better to me.
Sure... at the right price for the right job... why not? And while I would not insult him with a minimum offer, the package would be south of that he walked away from earlier this year.
TP is simply not a #1. Slide him in a as a #2... paying him as a #2 behind JG and let Coleman move to the slot? Sounds pretty good...
That said... adding a Ridley on a rookie contract sounds better to me.
Or leave Coleman #2 and bring in Kirk for the slot if still available early 2nd rd. He has the right size, speed and quickness for that position. Plus he's better at punt and KO returns than anyone we have now.
-
We see Pryor in rose tinted glasses because he was the only one last year remotely able to do anything.
-
We see Pryor in rose tinted glasses because he was the only one last year remotely able to do anything.
We see Pryor in rose tinted glasses because he was the only one last year remotely able to do anything.
The sunshine googles. Pryor isn't very good and his attitude is worse.
-
He'll probably sign a low salary with the Pats or a team that's looking to get him for less than he's worth.
-
F u c k no.
-
I'd offer Pryor a decent multi year deal. 3 year for 15 or something. I think at his best Pryor can give u 5 mill of production a season. Pryor and Gordon could be interesting.
I'd offer Pryor a decent multi year deal. 3 year for 15 or something. I think at his best Pryor can give u 5 mill of production a season. Pryor and Gordon could be interesting.
He's making base 6m with washington, but they gave him a 2n signing bonus. So u wanna spend 5m on a guy that didnt get a whole lot done with kirk cousins throwing to him? Thats brilliant gm work out of you. We can only hope its kizer throwing to him off his back foot bext year after a 10 sec behind the los scramble. Terelle will surely win ~50% of those jump balls
-
Sure... at the right price for the right job... why not? And while I would not insult him with a minimum offer, the package would be south of that he walked away from earlier this year.
TP is simply not a #1. Slide him in a as a #2... paying him as a #2 behind JG and let Coleman move to the slot? Sounds pretty good...
That said... adding a Ridley on a rookie contract sounds better to me.
Or leave Coleman #2 and bring in Kirk for the slot if still available early 2nd rd. He has the right size, speed and quickness for that position. Plus he's better at punt and KO returns than anyone we have now.
Or leave Coleman #2 and bring in Kirk for the slot if still available early 2nd rd. He has the right size, speed and quickness for that position. Plus he's better at punt and KO returns than anyone we have now.
Highly debatable
-
I would bring back Pryor cheap if you can, but I want to know why he so underperformed in Washington.
-
I'd bring Pryor back for the right price, I suppose.
I just hope that the Browns do not go into next season banking on Gordon and Coleman as definitive #1 and #2 guys, and all they need is to complement them. There's nothing in either guy's history that indicates they can be depended upon. The WR unit should be looked upon as an empty cupboard, and if Puff Puff Pass and Mr. Glass actually can contribute next year, then bonus.
-
I could see
Hogan - Barkley - Njoku - DeValve - Gordon - Pryor - Coleman
being pretty hard to stop.
I could see
Hogan - Barkley - Njoku - DeValve - Gordon - Pryor - Coleman
being pretty hard to stop.
Why are u blind to the fact that hogan sucks? After what we've seen this year from all 3 of these qb's why on earth would u skip a qb with the #1 and roll with a guy who cant beat out sandlot kizer for the starting job? Its likely all 3 are donseo the instant dorsey signs a vet qb for the new kid to sit behind. "Maybe" hogan hangs on to that 3rd spot. Is he family or something?
-
Son in law perhaps? I just dont get it
-
Hogan has skills, he's been sat to allow Kizer the opportunity. Kizer is not as good as Hogan.
My hope is Hogan can be as good as Garrappolo
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login