Skip to content

Which team do hate more: Steelers or Ravens

The Browns Board
33 25 1.9k
  • dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Not sure if this has been a topic or not yet, but I just had to post it.  For me it's clearly the Steelers.  Yes the Ravens took our team, but I'm over it.  The Steelers is and always will be my most hated team.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Steelers

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Steelers

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #4

    Hate the Stoolers

    Envy the Ravens, as what should have been............. 

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Stools, ....should run a survey about who you hate more... The team or the fans

  • Stools, ....should run a survey about who you hate more... The team or the fans

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Stools, ....should run a survey about who you hate more... The team or the fans

    The fans.

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I could not root for the Steelers if they were playing against Saddam Hussein Osama Bin Laden Hitler and the devil.

    WSS

  • Not sure if this has been a topic or not yet, but I just had to post it.  For me it's clearly the Steelers.  Yes the Ravens took our team, but I'm over it.  The Steelers is and always will be my most hated team.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @dawg2fan said:

    Not sure if this has been a topic or not yet, but I just had to post it.  For me it's clearly the Steelers.  Yes the Ravens took our team, but I'm over it.  The Steelers is and always will be my most hated team.

    Hate both equally.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I root for the Meat Wagon when they play.

  • Kennel ClubK Kennel Club wrote on last edited by
    #10

    I know it should be the Stoolers but I just abhor franchise Modell!

  • RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Really have no reason to hate either of these teams anymore

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #12

    c'mon man your hatred will come back one of these days

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #13

    The stinkin squealers have cheapshotted their way to wins and playoffs and superbowls.

    3 rivers scumbucket sombeitches draft players that will play dirty, like troy pollywannacheapshotu

    the ratbirds, eh, the corrupt owner is long gone... I root for the ratbirds and squealers to beat the hell out of each other when they

    play...except this year that happened with the squealers and bengals.

  • BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by BrownsFan4Evr
    #14

    As a lifelong Browns fan (since 1961), no other team will ever come close to my hatred of all things Pittsburgh.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Steelers by far. That said you have to give them respect for being the only team in the division that's not the browns or the bastard son of the browns 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    The question that will never die but maybe should.........pizzburg. 

    Or better yet 1 pizzburg 2 Cincinnati 3 Baltimore, well today.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Steelers, not even close.

    Honestly, my hatred of the Ravens really subsided after Modell sold the team. If it was up to me, I'd put the Ravens in the AFC East and put the Bills into the AFC North, that's how little I care about the Browns/Ravens "rivalry".

  • SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #18

    I dont "hate" either team because there's no rivalry right now because we suck.  I hate pittsburgh out of nostalgia for yesteryears when there actually WAS a rivalry and I hate B-more because of Art Modell.  I hate the steelers a little more because B-more didn't really have a hand in what happened.

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #19

    I hate the Steelers twice a year, and have never hated the Ravens.

    The Ravens are the original Browns, there is no debating this. Our team was moved to Baltimore. Can't hate anything about Ozzie Newsome, that's all there is to it.

    My era of hating the Steelers seems to be long gone. There is no point to it. We don't have a team that can even challenge their bench players. The seem to love Ohio State Players, they have 6 SBs, and turn just about everyone hey sign into a player. Jesus, Joseph and Mary, when is the last time you remember the Steelers signing someone who didn't turn out to be a player? When is the last time the Browns signed someone who turned out to BE a player?

    From 1985 - 98 I earned my living designing and selling water purification technology to the industry and medical institutions in NW Penna. I played a lot of polka music throughout the area as well. Over time, the people there treated me wonderfully and i have many dear friends who love the Steelers.

    I think what many hate about the Steelers is that when a Browns fan looks in the mirror, a Steeler fan is staring back. Very similar people, more slavic fabric in Pittsburgh. Perhaps that has softened me too. Really, hatting someone because of who they like in football? That's pretty fukced up.

    And yes, I am pulling for the Steelers to win their 7th SB. Rich4Eagle is, too. When the Browns finally hire a real GM and HC, when they are free of coffee fetchers, then maybe I can "hate" the Steelers again.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Ghoolie loves the Steelers 365 times a year.

    The rest of his rambling is just filler.