Which team do hate more: Steelers or Ravens
-
I could not root for the Steelers if they were playing against Saddam Hussein Osama Bin Laden Hitler and the devil.
WSS
I could not root for the Steelers if they were playing against Saddam Hussein Osama Bin Laden Hitler and the devil.
WSS
...... it'd be a hell of a game though.
-
I hate the Steelers twice a year, and have never hated the Ravens.
The Ravens are the original Browns, there is no debating this. Our team was moved to Baltimore. Can't hate anything about Ozzie Newsome, that's all there is to it.
My era of hating the Steelers seems to be long gone. There is no point to it. We don't have a team that can even challenge their bench players. The seem to love Ohio State Players, they have 6 SBs, and turn just about everyone hey sign into a player. Jesus, Joseph and Mary, when is the last time you remember the Steelers signing someone who didn't turn out to be a player? When is the last time the Browns signed someone who turned out to BE a player?
From 1985 - 98 I earned my living designing and selling water purification technology to the industry and medical institutions in NW Penna. I played a lot of polka music throughout the area as well. Over time, the people there treated me wonderfully and i have many dear friends who love the Steelers.
I think what many hate about the Steelers is that when a Browns fan looks in the mirror, a Steeler fan is staring back. Very similar people, more slavic fabric in Pittsburgh. Perhaps that has softened me too. Really, hatting someone because of who they like in football? That's pretty fukced up.
And yes, I am pulling for the Steelers to win their 7th SB. Rich4Eagle is, too. When the Browns finally hire a real GM and HC, when they are free of coffee fetchers, then maybe I can "hate" the Steelers again.
I hate the Steelers twice a year, and have never hated the Ravens.
The Ravens are the original Browns, there is no debating this. Our team was moved to Baltimore. Can't hate anything about Ozzie Newsome, that's all there is to it.
My era of hating the Steelers seems to be long gone. There is no point to it. We don't have a team that can even challenge their bench players. The seem to love Ohio State Players, they have 6 SBs, and turn just about everyone hey sign into a player. Jesus, Joseph and Mary, when is the last time you remember the Steelers signing someone who didn't turn out to be a player? When is the last time the Browns signed someone who turned out to BE a player?
From 1985 - 98 I earned my living designing and selling water purification technology to the industry and medical institutions in NW Penna. I played a lot of polka music throughout the area as well. Over time, the people there treated me wonderfully and i have many dear friends who love the Steelers.
I think what many hate about the Steelers is that when a Browns fan looks in the mirror, a Steeler fan is staring back. Very similar people, more slavic fabric in Pittsburgh. Perhaps that has softened me too. Really, hatting someone because of who they like in football? That's pretty fukced up.
And yes, I am pulling for the Steelers to win their 7th SB. Rich4Eagle is, too. When the Browns finally hire a real GM and HC, when they are free of coffee fetchers, then maybe I can "hate" the Steelers again.
You and rich4eagle can both go Thelma and Louise if you want the Steelers to win. You act like a couple of lesbians anyway at times.
-
Stoolers for sure. The ratbirds aren’t even close
-
@dutch-oven said:
That was a ton of rambling nonsense to get to the one thing I totally agree with you on:
calfox is a snitch. We all know what snitches get...
Stitches?
-
Steelers, because I remember when it was a rivalry. Unfortunately, it has lost the luster of a rivalry due to the lack of competitiveness by our Browns.
-
I only hate my ex wife.
-
Steelers, because I remember when it was a rivalry. Unfortunately, it has lost the luster of a rivalry due to the lack of competitiveness by our Browns.
Steelers, because I remember when it was a rivalry. Unfortunately, it has lost the luster of a rivalry due to the lack of competitiveness by our Browns.
That once great rivalry forges ahead in Baltimore.
-
Steelers and it's not even close
-
I hate the Steelers twice a year, and have never hated the Ravens.
The Ravens are the original Browns, there is no debating this. Our team was moved to Baltimore. Can't hate anything about Ozzie Newsome, that's all there is to it.
My era of hating the Steelers seems to be long gone. There is no point to it. We don't have a team that can even challenge their bench players. The seem to love Ohio State Players, they have 6 SBs, and turn just about everyone hey sign into a player. Jesus, Joseph and Mary, when is the last time you remember the Steelers signing someone who didn't turn out to be a player? When is the last time the Browns signed someone who turned out to BE a player?
From 1985 - 98 I earned my living designing and selling water purification technology to the industry and medical institutions in NW Penna. I played a lot of polka music throughout the area as well. Over time, the people there treated me wonderfully and i have many dear friends who love the Steelers.
I think what many hate about the Steelers is that when a Browns fan looks in the mirror, a Steeler fan is staring back. Very similar people, more slavic fabric in Pittsburgh. Perhaps that has softened me too. Really, hatting someone because of who they like in football? That's pretty fukced up.
And yes, I am pulling for the Steelers to win their 7th SB. Rich4Eagle is, too. When the Browns finally hire a real GM and HC, when they are free of coffee fetchers, then maybe I can "hate" the Steelers again.
I hate the Steelers twice a year, and have never hated the Ravens.
The Ravens are the original Browns, there is no debating this. Our team was moved to Baltimore. Can't hate anything about Ozzie Newsome, that's all there is to it.
My era of hating the Steelers seems to be long gone. There is no point to it. We don't have a team that can even challenge their bench players. The seem to love Ohio State Players, they have 6 SBs, and turn just about everyone hey sign into a player. Jesus, Joseph and Mary, when is the last time you remember the Steelers signing someone who didn't turn out to be a player? When is the last time the Browns signed someone who turned out to BE a player?
From 1985 - 98 I earned my living designing and selling water purification technology to the industry and medical institutions in NW Penna. I played a lot of polka music throughout the area as well. Over time, the people there treated me wonderfully and i have many dear friends who love the Steelers.
I think what many hate about the Steelers is that when a Browns fan looks in the mirror, a Steeler fan is staring back. Very similar people, more slavic fabric in Pittsburgh. Perhaps that has softened me too. Really, hatting someone because of who they like in football? That's pretty fukced up.
And yes, I am pulling for the Steelers to win their 7th SB. Rich4Eagle is, too. When the Browns finally hire a real GM and HC, when they are free of coffee fetchers, then maybe I can "hate" the Steelers again.
They hate because the Steelers organization is everything they want the browns to be, from the owner down to the players. Perennial winners.
Only in Cleveland would you have an NFL owner being investigated by the FBI. Unreal.
Ghoolie, I love that the Steelers are hated... and there isn't one browns fan here that wouldn't embrace the Browns being hated over being laughed at.
Hated or laughed at, which is it?
-
I hate the Steelers twice a year, and have never hated the Ravens.
The Ravens are the original Browns, there is no debating this. Our team was moved to Baltimore. Can't hate anything about Ozzie Newsome, that's all there is to it.
My era of hating the Steelers seems to be long gone. There is no point to it. We don't have a team that can even challenge their bench players. The seem to love Ohio State Players, they have 6 SBs, and turn just about everyone hey sign into a player. Jesus, Joseph and Mary, when is the last time you remember the Steelers signing someone who didn't turn out to be a player? When is the last time the Browns signed someone who turned out to BE a player?
From 1985 - 98 I earned my living designing and selling water purification technology to the industry and medical institutions in NW Penna. I played a lot of polka music throughout the area as well. Over time, the people there treated me wonderfully and i have many dear friends who love the Steelers.
I think what many hate about the Steelers is that when a Browns fan looks in the mirror, a Steeler fan is staring back. Very similar people, more slavic fabric in Pittsburgh. Perhaps that has softened me too. Really, hatting someone because of who they like in football? That's pretty fukced up.
And yes, I am pulling for the Steelers to win their 7th SB. Rich4Eagle is, too. When the Browns finally hire a real GM and HC, when they are free of coffee fetchers, then maybe I can "hate" the Steelers again.
They hate because the Steelers organization is everything they want the browns to be, from the owner down to the players. Perennial winners.
Only in Cleveland would you have an NFL owner being investigated by the FBI. Unreal.
Ghoolie, I love that the Steelers are hated... and there isn't one browns fan here that wouldn't embrace the Browns being hated over being laughed at.
Hated or laughed at, which is it?
They hate because the Steelers organization is everything they want the browns to be, from the owner down to the players. Perennial winners.
Only in Cleveland would you have an NFL owner being investigated by the FBI. Unreal.
Ghoolie, I love that the Steelers are hated... and there isn't one browns fan here that wouldn't embrace the Browns being hated over being laughed at.
Hated or laughed at, which is it?
Both. We hate the Steelers, and we laugh at their stupid fans.
-
-
The ravens, because there is an obvious connection there with Modell, the move, etc....
The steelers? Eh...I don't get it. I hate them in the same way I hate the cowboys. They are one of the league's marquee/name teams with a huge fan base like the cowboys. But other than being in the same division as the browns, there is no special connection there to us. Steeler fans really don't think much of the browns. There is no such thing as 'browns week' on a steelers board(they do view the ravens as their main rival now/most hated team in division)....
I mean sure....we are separated from Pittsburgh by 130 or so miles, but other than that?.....
furthermore, we've never really been good at the same time as them. Before we joined the nfl, we were always better than them. Then we they dominated the 1970s we weren't any good. then they had a decline in the 80s. Then when they got good again we have been consistently bad since then....hard to have much of a rivalry under such circumstances.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
