***Official Browns Vs. Ravens Game Day Thread***
-
Chicago?? Can we beat the Bears? It's Christmas Eve again!
-
Well, anyway, 0-16 is more likely than ever.
Whether Kizer is the worst QB of all time or just a rookie in a bad situation trying too hard and poorly coached, or whether Hue is the worst HC of all time or maybe just a new head coach in a bad situation who didn't get his picks in the last draft, or some terribad combination of all of the above, neither men are going to come out of this season looking good.
The rookie has more chance of getting something with a different team if he's picked up really, really cheap by a desperate team. Hue will be more likely of the two to stay in Cleveland but will never be a HC again if his record still blows next year.
Good luck to everyone wherever they end up, but the Browns will still be at the bottom looking up at the start of next season.
-
Chicago?? Can we beat the Bears? It's Christmas Eve again!
Chicago?? Can we beat the Bears? It's Christmas Eve again!
Not a chance
-
-
-
Yep not at all. I called last week after the game kizer would try almost that very same throw. And remember the week before when ge tried it but bosa stripped him before he could attempt the throw.
I just dont have words
-
-
Boo this team.
-
What is his record?
Cris Palmer won 5 games in 2 years with an expansion team
Hue is THE WORST HEAD COACH IN NFL HISTORY
There is no debate
That exp team had studs like Jamir miller
That exp team had studs like Jamir miller
LOL thats 1 keep going...........
-
Boo this team.
Boo this team.
At least the steelrz and their fans are getting wet.

-
I'd dump Hue just so I didn't have to listen to his post-game presser. It's the same $h!+ very damn week, like it's on an endless loop.
-
I'd dump Hue just so I didn't have to listen to his post-game presser. It's the same $h!+ very damn week, like it's on an endless loop.
I'd dump Hue just so I didn't have to listen to his post-game presser. It's the same $h!+ very damn week, like it's on an endless loop.
They are working on the glitch, but the new AI is still buggy. Once they get the code patched the play calls and pressers should improve.
-
That exp team had studs like Jamir miller
LOL thats 1 keep going...........
LOL thats 1 keep going...........
Orpheus?
-
What is his record?
Cris Palmer won 5 games in 2 years with an expansion team
Hue is THE WORST HEAD COACH IN NFL HISTORY
There is no debate
That exp team had studs like Jamir miller
That exp team had studs like Jamir miller
Pyne Couch too
-
LOL thats 1 keep going...........
Orpheus?
Orpheus?
Stud-NO Solid-YES Plus he got here in 2000
-
Earl?
-
Dennis?
-
Can we all just admit that Kizer is garbage now?
He is playing poorly by average NFL standards, but he is also a rookie with a coach who is a bad play-caller and he without a decent vet QB on the team. He may be better if he is on a decent team and gets to learn from a good OC sitting behind a vet QB. But that won't happen while he is with the Browns. And because of this season he may not get that chance. Some FO might pick him up cheap as a salvage project though, and oh the irony if he one day comes back and smokes Cleveland. Good thing something like that would never happen to the Browns

He is playing poorly by average NFL standards, but he is also a rookie with a coach who is a bad play-caller and he without a decent vet QB on the team. He may be better if he is on a decent team and gets to learn from a good OC sitting behind a vet QB. But that won't happen while he is with the Browns. And because of this season he may not get that chance. Some FO might pick him up cheap as a salvage project though, and oh the irony if he one day comes back and smokes Cleveland. Good thing something like that would never happen to the Browns

Anyone watch Kizer at ND? I f**king said it from day one. Today you saw IN SPADES what I saw at ND. Gordon open, throws 12' away. Red zone throws into triple coverage. Throws in the dirt. Oblivious to pressure from behind.
Anyone surprised about today's performance?


Not really, I expected a loss.
yeah. kizer looked like he was showing improvement the last few games and regressed horribly today, was hoping to see more improvement from him. other than that the game went about how i expected : (
Kizer = TOAST. book it. I don't care if he's a rookie on a bad team- this is just plain horrendously bad.
-
He is playing poorly by average NFL standards, but he is also a rookie with a coach who is a bad play-caller and he without a decent vet QB on the team. He may be better if he is on a decent team and gets to learn from a good OC sitting behind a vet QB. But that won't happen while he is with the Browns. And because of this season he may not get that chance. Some FO might pick him up cheap as a salvage project though, and oh the irony if he one day comes back and smokes Cleveland. Good thing something like that would never happen to the Browns

Anyone watch Kizer at ND? I f**king said it from day one. Today you saw IN SPADES what I saw at ND. Gordon open, throws 12' away. Red zone throws into triple coverage. Throws in the dirt. Oblivious to pressure from behind.
Anyone surprised about today's performance?


Not really, I expected a loss.
yeah. kizer looked like he was showing improvement the last few games and regressed horribly today, was hoping to see more improvement from him. other than that the game went about how i expected : (
Kizer = TOAST. book it. I don't care if he's a rookie on a bad team- this is just plain horrendously bad.
Anyone watch Kizer at ND? I f**king said it from day one. Today you saw IN SPADES what I saw at ND. Gordon open, throws 12' away. Red zone throws into triple coverage. Throws in the dirt. Oblivious to pressure from behind.
Not really, I expected a loss.
Kizer = TOAST. book it. I don't care if he's a rookie on a bad team- this is just plain horrendously bad.
Didn't see him at ND. And I agree he has frequently looked very bad. But I would pity any rookie starting this season for the Browns. My point isn't that he would definitely do well somewhere else, he might still be woefully inconsistent and make horribly bad decisions and too many poor throws. But he has shown bright spots, the kind of thing that likely got him into the draft. So *if* he has a chance to be halfway decent, it wouldn't be under the current conditions. And also, for humor's sake, that *if* he managed to become halfway decent as an NFL QB (whatever those odds may be), it's almost certain he would then come back to Cleveland with another team and embarrass the Browns.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login