Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. Ravens Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
139 30 3.1k
  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    Yep not at all. I called last week after the game kizer would try almost that very same throw. And remember the week before when ge tried it but bosa stripped him before he could attempt the throw. 

    I just dont have words

  • Anyone surprised about today's performance?  🙂🙁

    Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Anyone surprised about today's performance?  🙂🙁

    yeah. kizer looked like he was showing improvement the last few games and regressed horribly today, was hoping to see more improvement from him.  other than that the game went about how i expected : (

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    Boo this team. 

  • @browns149 said:

    What is his record? 

    Cris Palmer won 5 games in 2 years with an expansion team

    Hue is THE WORST HEAD COACH IN NFL HISTORY 

    There is no debate

    That exp team had studs like Jamir miller

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    That exp team had studs like Jamir miller

    LOL  thats 1  keep going...........

  • Boo this team. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Boo this team. 

    At least the steelrz and their fans are getting wet. 😆

  • Clark W GriswoldC Clark W Griswold wrote on last edited by

    I'd dump Hue just so I didn't have to listen to his post-game presser.  It's the same $h!+ very damn week, like it's on an endless loop.

  • I'd dump Hue just so I didn't have to listen to his post-game presser.  It's the same $h!+ very damn week, like it's on an endless loop.

    tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    @clark-w-griswold said:

    I'd dump Hue just so I didn't have to listen to his post-game presser.  It's the same $h!+ very damn week, like it's on an endless loop.

    They are working on the glitch, but the new AI is still buggy. Once they get the code patched the play calls and pressers should improve.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    That exp team had studs like Jamir miller

    LOL  thats 1  keep going...........

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    @richiswhere said:

    LOL  thats 1  keep going...........

    Orpheus?

  • @browns149 said:

    What is his record? 

    Cris Palmer won 5 games in 2 years with an expansion team

    Hue is THE WORST HEAD COACH IN NFL HISTORY 

    There is no debate

    That exp team had studs like Jamir miller

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    That exp team had studs like Jamir miller

    Pyne Couch too

  • @richiswhere said:

    LOL  thats 1  keep going...........

    Orpheus?

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    Orpheus?

    Stud-NO    Solid-YES  Plus he got here in 2000

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    Earl?

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    Dennis? 

  • @jbluhm86 said:

    Can we all just admit that Kizer is garbage now?

    He is playing poorly by average NFL standards, but he is also a rookie with a coach who is a bad play-caller and he without a decent vet QB on the team. He may be better if he is on a decent team and gets to learn from a good OC sitting behind a vet QB. But that won't happen while he is with the Browns. And because of this season he may not get that chance. Some FO might pick him up cheap as a salvage project though, and oh the irony if he one day comes back and smokes Cleveland. Good thing something like that would never happen to the Browns 😁

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @tinythinker said:

    He is playing poorly by average NFL standards, but he is also a rookie with a coach who is a bad play-caller and he without a decent vet QB on the team. He may be better if he is on a decent team and gets to learn from a good OC sitting behind a vet QB. But that won't happen while he is with the Browns. And because of this season he may not get that chance. Some FO might pick him up cheap as a salvage project though, and oh the irony if he one day comes back and smokes Cleveland. Good thing something like that would never happen to the Browns 😁

    Anyone watch Kizer at ND? I f**king said it from day one. Today you saw IN SPADES what I saw at ND. Gordon open, throws 12' away. Red zone throws into triple coverage. Throws in the dirt. Oblivious to pressure from behind. 

    @mjp28 said:

    Anyone surprised about today's performance?  🙂🙁

    Not really, I expected a loss. 

    @browns1216 said:

    yeah. kizer looked like he was showing improvement the last few games and regressed horribly today, was hoping to see more improvement from him.  other than that the game went about how i expected : (

    Kizer  = TOAST. book it. I don't care if he's a rookie on a bad team- this is just plain horrendously bad. 

  • @tinythinker said:

    He is playing poorly by average NFL standards, but he is also a rookie with a coach who is a bad play-caller and he without a decent vet QB on the team. He may be better if he is on a decent team and gets to learn from a good OC sitting behind a vet QB. But that won't happen while he is with the Browns. And because of this season he may not get that chance. Some FO might pick him up cheap as a salvage project though, and oh the irony if he one day comes back and smokes Cleveland. Good thing something like that would never happen to the Browns 😁

    Anyone watch Kizer at ND? I f**king said it from day one. Today you saw IN SPADES what I saw at ND. Gordon open, throws 12' away. Red zone throws into triple coverage. Throws in the dirt. Oblivious to pressure from behind. 

    @mjp28 said:

    Anyone surprised about today's performance?  🙂🙁

    Not really, I expected a loss. 

    @browns1216 said:

    yeah. kizer looked like he was showing improvement the last few games and regressed horribly today, was hoping to see more improvement from him.  other than that the game went about how i expected : (

    Kizer  = TOAST. book it. I don't care if he's a rookie on a bad team- this is just plain horrendously bad. 

    tinythinkerT tinythinker wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Anyone watch Kizer at ND? I f**king said it from day one. Today you saw IN SPADES what I saw at ND. Gordon open, throws 12' away. Red zone throws into triple coverage. Throws in the dirt. Oblivious to pressure from behind. 

    Not really, I expected a loss. 

    Kizer  = TOAST. book it. I don't care if he's a rookie on a bad team- this is just plain horrendously bad. 

    Didn't see him at ND. And I agree he has frequently looked very bad. But I would pity any rookie starting this season for the Browns. My point isn't that he would definitely do well somewhere else, he might still be woefully inconsistent and make horribly bad decisions and too many poor throws. But he has shown bright spots, the kind of thing that likely got him into the draft. So *if* he has a chance to be halfway decent, it wouldn't be under the current conditions. And also, for humor's sake, that *if* he managed to become halfway decent as an NFL QB (whatever those odds may be), it's almost certain he would then come back to Cleveland with another team and embarrass the Browns.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    Im totally fine with him coming back to cleveland with another team and promptly hooking up mccourty with picture perfect passes. Totally fine

  • Anyone watching this game who possibly thinks hue is the answer is insane. Can't throw to wide open guys and can't even execute a huddle and has to call a precious timeout. It's just not there 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    Anyone watching this game who possibly thinks hue is the answer is insane. Can't throw to wide open guys and can't even execute a huddle and has to call a precious timeout. It's just not there 

    Having a hard time keeping the hate straight?

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody

    All things considered, I think the D was pretty solid. Has been the bright spot on the team. 

    If you're getting at them for this game after getting no rest and dealing with a short field all game, there's no convincing you

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

     I find it unbelievable that he stares down only ONE side of the field, the entire.....play.

    The one time he did look the other way, it was because the rushers got a hold of him and turned him the other direction.

    Kizer brainfreezes under pressure. but that int where he threw into triple coverage at the back of the endzone?

    just..... draft two qb's in this upcoming draft and find one that has the mind of a real qb.

  • All things considered, I think the D was pretty solid. Has been the bright spot on the team. 

    If you're getting at them for this game after getting no rest and dealing with a short field all game, there's no convincing you

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    All things considered, I think the D was pretty solid. Has been the bright spot on the team. 

    If you're getting at them for this game after getting no rest and dealing with a short field all game, there's no convincing you

     The run defense was really solid most of the game. But the pass defense is just not there. When offenses need a score, they just start passing and rampage right down the field. that needs serious attention in the draft. The Browns pass defense looks like the Patriot pass defense in the pitpuke game tonight.

  • Earl?

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @clevfan4life said:

    Earl?

    @clevfan4life said:

    Dennis? 

    Gipple?