***Official Browns Vs. Ravens Game Day Thread***
-
Boo this team.
Boo this team.
At least the steelrz and their fans are getting wet.

-
I'd dump Hue just so I didn't have to listen to his post-game presser. It's the same $h!+ very damn week, like it's on an endless loop.
-
I'd dump Hue just so I didn't have to listen to his post-game presser. It's the same $h!+ very damn week, like it's on an endless loop.
I'd dump Hue just so I didn't have to listen to his post-game presser. It's the same $h!+ very damn week, like it's on an endless loop.
They are working on the glitch, but the new AI is still buggy. Once they get the code patched the play calls and pressers should improve.
-
That exp team had studs like Jamir miller
LOL thats 1 keep going...........
LOL thats 1 keep going...........
Orpheus?
-
What is his record?
Cris Palmer won 5 games in 2 years with an expansion team
Hue is THE WORST HEAD COACH IN NFL HISTORY
There is no debate
That exp team had studs like Jamir miller
That exp team had studs like Jamir miller
Pyne Couch too
-
LOL thats 1 keep going...........
Orpheus?
Orpheus?
Stud-NO Solid-YES Plus he got here in 2000
-
Earl?
-
Dennis?
-
Can we all just admit that Kizer is garbage now?
He is playing poorly by average NFL standards, but he is also a rookie with a coach who is a bad play-caller and he without a decent vet QB on the team. He may be better if he is on a decent team and gets to learn from a good OC sitting behind a vet QB. But that won't happen while he is with the Browns. And because of this season he may not get that chance. Some FO might pick him up cheap as a salvage project though, and oh the irony if he one day comes back and smokes Cleveland. Good thing something like that would never happen to the Browns

He is playing poorly by average NFL standards, but he is also a rookie with a coach who is a bad play-caller and he without a decent vet QB on the team. He may be better if he is on a decent team and gets to learn from a good OC sitting behind a vet QB. But that won't happen while he is with the Browns. And because of this season he may not get that chance. Some FO might pick him up cheap as a salvage project though, and oh the irony if he one day comes back and smokes Cleveland. Good thing something like that would never happen to the Browns

Anyone watch Kizer at ND? I f**king said it from day one. Today you saw IN SPADES what I saw at ND. Gordon open, throws 12' away. Red zone throws into triple coverage. Throws in the dirt. Oblivious to pressure from behind.
Anyone surprised about today's performance?


Not really, I expected a loss.
yeah. kizer looked like he was showing improvement the last few games and regressed horribly today, was hoping to see more improvement from him. other than that the game went about how i expected : (
Kizer = TOAST. book it. I don't care if he's a rookie on a bad team- this is just plain horrendously bad.
-
He is playing poorly by average NFL standards, but he is also a rookie with a coach who is a bad play-caller and he without a decent vet QB on the team. He may be better if he is on a decent team and gets to learn from a good OC sitting behind a vet QB. But that won't happen while he is with the Browns. And because of this season he may not get that chance. Some FO might pick him up cheap as a salvage project though, and oh the irony if he one day comes back and smokes Cleveland. Good thing something like that would never happen to the Browns

Anyone watch Kizer at ND? I f**king said it from day one. Today you saw IN SPADES what I saw at ND. Gordon open, throws 12' away. Red zone throws into triple coverage. Throws in the dirt. Oblivious to pressure from behind.
Anyone surprised about today's performance?


Not really, I expected a loss.
yeah. kizer looked like he was showing improvement the last few games and regressed horribly today, was hoping to see more improvement from him. other than that the game went about how i expected : (
Kizer = TOAST. book it. I don't care if he's a rookie on a bad team- this is just plain horrendously bad.
Anyone watch Kizer at ND? I f**king said it from day one. Today you saw IN SPADES what I saw at ND. Gordon open, throws 12' away. Red zone throws into triple coverage. Throws in the dirt. Oblivious to pressure from behind.
Not really, I expected a loss.
Kizer = TOAST. book it. I don't care if he's a rookie on a bad team- this is just plain horrendously bad.
Didn't see him at ND. And I agree he has frequently looked very bad. But I would pity any rookie starting this season for the Browns. My point isn't that he would definitely do well somewhere else, he might still be woefully inconsistent and make horribly bad decisions and too many poor throws. But he has shown bright spots, the kind of thing that likely got him into the draft. So *if* he has a chance to be halfway decent, it wouldn't be under the current conditions. And also, for humor's sake, that *if* he managed to become halfway decent as an NFL QB (whatever those odds may be), it's almost certain he would then come back to Cleveland with another team and embarrass the Browns.
-
Im totally fine with him coming back to cleveland with another team and promptly hooking up mccourty with picture perfect passes. Totally fine
-
Anyone watching this game who possibly thinks hue is the answer is insane. Can't throw to wide open guys and can't even execute a huddle and has to call a precious timeout. It's just not there
-
All things considered, I think the D was pretty solid. Has been the bright spot on the team.
If you're getting at them for this game after getting no rest and dealing with a short field all game, there's no convincing you
-
I find it unbelievable that he stares down only ONE side of the field, the entire.....play.
The one time he did look the other way, it was because the rushers got a hold of him and turned him the other direction.
Kizer brainfreezes under pressure. but that int where he threw into triple coverage at the back of the endzone?
just..... draft two qb's in this upcoming draft and find one that has the mind of a real qb.
-
All things considered, I think the D was pretty solid. Has been the bright spot on the team.
If you're getting at them for this game after getting no rest and dealing with a short field all game, there's no convincing you
All things considered, I think the D was pretty solid. Has been the bright spot on the team.
If you're getting at them for this game after getting no rest and dealing with a short field all game, there's no convincing you
The run defense was really solid most of the game. But the pass defense is just not there. When offenses need a score, they just start passing and rampage right down the field. that needs serious attention in the draft. The Browns pass defense looks like the Patriot pass defense in the pitpuke game tonight.
-
Earl?
-
I watched again the highlight reel. I was so pissed off at the game that I didn't want to read/watch anything about it... We lost by 17....
Ironically, Duke Johnson's fumble led to a Raven's TD, Kizer's fumble led to a TD, and his stupid pick in the endzone made us lose at least 3 points.
7+7+3 = 17 But don't worry, we can't get any INT or force any fumble, so we won't win any turnover battle.
Oh, and the Falcons forced some turnovers in MNF and left the Browns as the team with least forced turnovers.
Good news is that the main responsible for those turnovers is the QB, and we will upgrade that position next year (because it's impossible to downgrade it)
-
I watched again the highlight reel. I was so pissed off at the game that I didn't want to read/watch anything about it... We lost by 17....
Ironically, Duke Johnson's fumble led to a Raven's TD, Kizer's fumble led to a TD, and his stupid pick in the endzone made us lose at least 3 points.
7+7+3 = 17 But don't worry, we can't get any INT or force any fumble, so we won't win any turnover battle.
Oh, and the Falcons forced some turnovers in MNF and left the Browns as the team with least forced turnovers.
Good news is that the main responsible for those turnovers is the QB, and we will upgrade that position next year (because it's impossible to downgrade it)
I watched again the highlight reel. I was so pissed off at the game that I didn't want to read/watch anything about it... We lost by 17....
Ironically, Duke Johnson's fumble led to a Raven's TD, Kizer's fumble led to a TD, and his stupid pick in the endzone made us lose at least 3 points.
7+7+3 = 17 But don't worry, we can't get any INT or force any fumble, so we won't win any turnover battle.
Oh, and the Falcons forced some turnovers in MNF and left the Browns as the team with least forced turnovers.
Good news is that the main responsible for those turnovers is the QB, and we will upgrade that position next year (because it's impossible to downgrade it)
The Browns are the team with the least turnovers caused.....but they make up for it by being the team that has given the ball away the most times. Thanks primarily to Kizer.
-
I watched again the highlight reel. I was so pissed off at the game that I didn't want to read/watch anything about it... We lost by 17....
Ironically, Duke Johnson's fumble led to a Raven's TD, Kizer's fumble led to a TD, and his stupid pick in the endzone made us lose at least 3 points.
7+7+3 = 17 But don't worry, we can't get any INT or force any fumble, so we won't win any turnover battle.
Oh, and the Falcons forced some turnovers in MNF and left the Browns as the team with least forced turnovers.
Good news is that the main responsible for those turnovers is the QB, and we will upgrade that position next year (because it's impossible to downgrade it)
The Browns are the team with the least turnovers caused.....but they make up for it by being the team that has given the ball away the most times. Thanks primarily to Kizer.
The Browns are the team with the least turnovers caused.....but they make up for it by being the team that has given the ball away the most times. Thanks primarily to Kizer.
Want to know why we are really 0-14? Net turnovers are 10 worse than the next worst in the league at -25. That is ridiculous. 2nd worst is Denver @ -15, which is what explains what has happened to the superbowl winner from 2 years ago.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login