***Official Browns Vs. Ravens Game Day Thread***
-
I would expect the Ravens know how everyone beats us with quick, short passes and are smart enough to adapt to our weakness in close coverage. Why even give Garrett a shot at the QB if you don't have to?
I would expect the Ravens know how everyone beats us
FIFY TexAg.

-
I have a xmas family get-together today back home at 2, most likely I'll miss most of the Browns game.
How sad is it that I'm more concerned about getting home in time to watch most of the Pats/Steelers game than I am about missing the entire Browns game? Sigh...
-
I’m in Vegas.... to bet on a Browns win, or not to bet, that is the question!             I’m thinking for sure we beat the bears next week
-
so many almost-interceptions, maybe someday the defense will come up with one
-
Wow, local station is showing the Browns game not Buffalo or Pittsburgh or some other game from wherever. Must be the importance of the game to the Ravens' playoff chances.
-
Peppers hits a guy in the shoulder. Gets fined.
Next chance he gets he goes low. Sends Maclin to the locker room.
Good job NFL
-
Kizer locking into Gordon too much.
-
Defense playing well so far.
-
And the Ravens down it at the two.
-
Tough break, letting that go was the right call.
-
Kizer picked, flag after the pick on the Browns.
-
Kizer!(*%%^)(^_ Y_Y )*&$#W!!!!!!!!
-
The Browns D still looking good. Even if Ravens get the TD nice stand.
-
LOL Ravens don't get in.
-
nice stop by the defense, hope the offense can feed off of that momentum. incoming crowell up the middle run for first down
-
Now if we had a QB that could spark a drive. I mean Kizer was thrown into a crap show as a rookie, so not blaming him for being a rookie and making rookie mistakes, but why we don't have a solid vet backup.... *sigh*
-
Great run by Crowe...
-
damn i knew crowell would run up the middle because that's hue's go-to first down play, but never expected it to work that well

-
Duke for the TD, Cleveland leads
-
A pick 6 against Flacky would be perfect right now
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login