Skip to content

I rooted for the Steelers and they choked like a Bitch

The Browns Board
90 24 2.7k 1
  • @d-bone said:

    Yep, it's completely ridiculous that we now have to wait 3 minutes before a ref in another state dissects the play using ultra 4K and super slow mo to see if the ball moves 7mm or not. 

    Oh well, the Supercross season is just around the corner...... 

    Also, don't you think that it kills all the momentum and changes completely the game? I can see James dropping the pass, ok, next down, 30 seconds later, TD pass.

    But they went from winning it to having to play another down like 5 mins later, and Ben did a really stupid play that you don't expect from him (noting that the FG forced OT). 

    It makes me wonder how much it got in his mind that yes TD-no TD.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #33

    @nero said:

    Also, don't you think that it kills all the momentum and changes completely the game? I can see James dropping the pass, ok, next down, 30 seconds later, TD pass.

    But they went from winning it to having to play another down like 5 mins later, and Ben did a really stupid play that you don't expect from him (noting that the FG forced OT). 

    It makes me wonder how much it got in his mind that yes TD-no TD.

    We all went decade after decade of knowing what a catch was...... even a casual fan could watch a replay or maybe 2 and say "yup, that's a catch". Now we have announcers that played the game at the NFL level for years not knowing what a catch is.

    The NFL needs to go back to what worked for years and shitcan this whole "control the ball to the ground through the process"  (< God I hate that phrase) crap, and give the game back to the players and fans and away from the refs. 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #34

    the nfl wwe wannabe "refs" let the same squealer db face away from the ball, put one big yellow gloved hand on the receivers facemask just before the ball gets there....

    no call. the "refs" did their best to help the squealers. Overlooking their flagrant offensive line holding again and again and again...I'm actually happy for the Patriots - they still won.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #35

    I haven't read back this thread, but did anyone else see Juju reenact his hit and taunt on Burfict for a cute TD celebration? Pieceofshit.  

  • The Steelers are a great team. 

    It is a shame that I have to post horse Schidt like this for us to have football conversations on Sunday.

    Poor Cysco actually thinks I give two shifts about who won this game.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @ghoolie said:

    The Steelers are a great team. 

    It is a shame that I have to post horse Schidt like this for us to have football conversations on Sunday.

    Poor Cysco actually thinks I give two shifts about who won this game.

    I like how you immediately backtrack on your team after Brady makes you look like a jack@ss. You're a $hitty Steeler fan. You can't even stick by your squad in a tough loss. 

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Brady didn' do Schmidt you Shmucking moron. A lucky bounce won that game. Brady was on the sidelines looking like he needed to puke.

    The refs won that game, not Brady

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Ok, buddy. Ok. Brady didn't chew the Steelers defense apart at the two minute mark and score the touchdown and two point conversion. That must have been the refs or something. I heard fat bastards had brain malfunctions but thanks for illustrating that. 

  • @tinythinker said:

    Well whoever people are rooting for the Steelers have slowed down the Pats' offense a bit with the defensive changes so far. Game will be close.

    As for Ghoolies point, is it that Browns fans are too complacent or that Browns fans are unworthy? Because by that logic if the fans all boycott the team would move, so, being complacent is what would be keeping them in Cleveland. Hence the Browns would always be losers in Cleveland. Is that the point or did I get lost in that rabbit hole?

    Good take on my thread. Here are my feelings. I believe that for a variety of reasons, including years of influence of guys like Deiken, Brown and Kosar upon unsavvy owners this franchise has a culture that believes the attention should be placed on the OL, defense, trading away high picks for many low picks, and purposely avoiding to participate in drafting of of top offensive playmakers.

    This is the exact opposite of how Paul Brown built his Browns. Sadly, the fan base supports and believes in this.

    The new GM is Phil Sewage reincarnated. NOTHING WILL CHANGE IN 2018. Just watch.

    I want to see the Browns fold. I want to see the name lost forever and football removed from the city of Cleveland. I really do. Honestly.

    This is a charade. You know it and so does everyone else. The entire franchise is a marketing gimmick that exploited the love a team, an era that is no more.

    All this nostalgic pathology is doing is making a bigger joke of what was once the best brand in the NFL.

    Enough already. End this abomination. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @ghoolie said:

    Good take on my thread. Here are my feelings. I believe that for a variety of reasons, including years of influence of guys like Deiken, Brown and Kosar upon unsavvy owners this franchise has a culture that believes the attention should be placed on the OL, defense, trading away high picks for many low picks, and purposely avoiding to participate in drafting of of top offensive playmakers.

    This is the exact opposite of how Paul Brown built his Browns. Sadly, the fan base supports and believes in this.

    The new GM is Phil Sewage reincarnated. NOTHING WILL CHANGE IN 2018. Just watch.

    I want to see the Browns fold. I want to see the name lost forever and football removed from the city of Cleveland. I really do. Honestly.

    This is a charade. You know it and so does everyone else. The entire franchise is a marketing gimmick that exploited the love a team, an era that is no more.

    All this nostalgic pathology is doing is making a bigger joke of what was once the best brand in the NFL.

    Enough already. End this abomination. 

    If the Browns moved, it woud save me $2,000 per year... 

  • Kraft runs the NFL, the refs look for anything to help his team

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @londonbrown said:

    Kraft runs the NFL, the refs look for anything to help his team

    DING DING DING................... we have a winner

  • @nero said:

    Also, don't you think that it kills all the momentum and changes completely the game? I can see James dropping the pass, ok, next down, 30 seconds later, TD pass.

    But they went from winning it to having to play another down like 5 mins later, and Ben did a really stupid play that you don't expect from him (noting that the FG forced OT). 

    It makes me wonder how much it got in his mind that yes TD-no TD.

    We all went decade after decade of knowing what a catch was...... even a casual fan could watch a replay or maybe 2 and say "yup, that's a catch". Now we have announcers that played the game at the NFL level for years not knowing what a catch is.

    The NFL needs to go back to what worked for years and shitcan this whole "control the ball to the ground through the process"  (< God I hate that phrase) crap, and give the game back to the players and fans and away from the refs. 

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @d-bone said:

    We all went decade after decade of knowing what a catch was...... even a casual fan could watch a replay or maybe 2 and say "yup, that's a catch". Now we have announcers that played the game at the NFL level for years not knowing what a catch is.

    The NFL needs to go back to what worked for years and shitcan this whole "control the ball to the ground through the process"  (< God I hate that phrase) crap, and give the game back to the players and fans and away from the refs. 

    he guy catches the ball, runs a couple steps then sticks it over the goal line........ it is a TD. Doesn't even matter that he lost it after crossing the plane. Dumbest rule ever. The rules are doing more to hurt the game each and every year.

    The WORST part? AN idiotic Steeler threat is getting a ton of hits because we really have nothing to talk about regarding our own team. Other than they suck.

  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #42

    It pains me to see people actually debate the OP in an obvious troll thread.

  • Wow. Great win for the Pats

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #43

    @ghoolie said:

    Wow. Great win for the Pats

    😆

    Of course it's a little sad when the high point of my football day is watching a Steeler loss. But that will change.

    But it is hilarious listening to Steeler cork soakers crying about a perfectly good call.

    WSS

  • Wow. Great win for the Pats

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @ghoolie said:

    Wow. Great win for the Pats

    I actually wanted the Pats to lose. Now home field will most likely be in play the last game. No mailing it in....unless we do.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #45

    I bet Dez and Megatron are shedding crocodile tears over that non catch

  • I am looking forward to the Steelers physically asspounding the Pats today. Approximately 50% of N.E. Ohio fans are now Steeler fans. I think a 7th Superbowl not only solidifies the Steelers as the greatest football team of all time, but also probably gives Steeler fans the homefield advantage in Cleveland stadium. Seriously, Steeler fans overtake the place. Hate the Steelers all you want, but they have better fans, and more fans. These guys would never accept the crap Browns fans accept. This is a true example of the 12th man advantage.

    As one of the greatest Browns fan on earth, I want what is best for the Browns brand. I want to see the team taken out of shidthole Cleveland. Seriously, there is no reason for the city of Cleveland to have an NFL team. Nostalgia is just not enough. This rebuild nonsense needs to stop.

    Go Steelers. Long live the Browns..............who beat us today.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @ghoolie said:

    I am looking forward to the Steelers physically asspounding the Pats today.

    Still don't get it do you, Numbnuts?

    This Steeler team does not have the heart of a champion. The Patriots do. They came back on the road, stole the ball from Ben, injured Brown and took a shit on the Steeler logo ... Again.

    Zombo

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Plus, and I know it's possibly a fantasy, but if the Steelers have something to win on the last game of the season and the Browns have the opportunity to rise up and steal one it would be a lot sweeter then beating a team with nothing to gain.

    WSS

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #48

    FB_IMG_1513609787464.jpg

  • Plus, and I know it's possibly a fantasy, but if the Steelers have something to win on the last game of the season and the Browns have the opportunity to rise up and steal one it would be a lot sweeter then beating a team with nothing to gain.

    WSS

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @westside-steve said:

    Plus, and I know it's possibly a fantasy, but if the Steelers have something to win on the last game of the season and the Browns have the opportunity to rise up and steal one it would be a lot sweeter then beating a team with nothing to gain.

    WSS

    I wonder what the bet line would be in that case... 40 in favor of the Steelers?

  • @westside-steve said:

    Plus, and I know it's possibly a fantasy, but if the Steelers have something to win on the last game of the season and the Browns have the opportunity to rise up and steal one it would be a lot sweeter then beating a team with nothing to gain.

    WSS

    I wonder what the bet line would be in that case... 40 in favor of the Steelers?

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @nero said:

    I wonder what the bet line would be in that case... 40 in favor of the Steelers?

    There are reasons I very rarely make a bet on a sporting event especially not my Browns. If I won $5 because the Steelers were victorious it would be a Bittersweet victory.

    😎

    WSS

  • Fu¢k the fu¢king steelers and fu¢k you. I'm gonna laugh and laugh when Brady alone has as many super bowl victories as your precious Steelers in their 80 year history 

    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Fu¢k the fu¢king steelers and fu¢k you. I'm gonna laugh and laugh when Brady alone has as many super bowl victories as your precious Steelers in their 80 year history 

    Dude, this is the best post ever.  When NE finally gets more SB than the Steelers, I will be so happy.  Also because my wife is a Stooler's fan. I hate the stooler's with a passion. 

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #52

    I figure Stan, the board's biggest squealer fan, lost money on a bet, but would never complain about how the squealers failed big-time in clock management. rapistblerger says he was yelling "clock it", but he was told don't clock it, throwing the pukester oc under the bus, then throws for a td, but ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! That was poetic justice - the squealers arranged? to take out Brady's knee on a hit from behind by a rusher..but it failed. so, no win for Stanli's sissy three rivers scum.

    Bent rapistblerger is as lost without Brown as Brady is without Gronk.