I rooted for the Steelers and they choked like a Bitch
-
-
EVERY talking head I have heard said the refs got the call right on that play. ESPN, Fox, NBC etc. (maybe not the ones in Peetown...but all the national outlets did). They said they didn't particularly like that rule...but they said that the call was correct.
And I don't know about that play in the int. Didn't see it clearly enough.
Nevertheless...no one is crying for yinzers, as yinz are usually the ones getting those calls. So, as I said above, if it has been 500-0 in favor of the Squibs, it is now 500-1 in their favor.
Who are you watching? I've seen in the last 12 hours both max Hellerman and skip Bayless say the steelers were robbed. I've seen Tony dungy be super critical of the ruling. His knee was down with possession of the ball. If it weren't a touchdown the ball at the very least should have been placed at the one because he was down with two feet and the extension was a separate move all together. A football move so to speak.
Who are you watching? I've seen in the last 12 hours both max Hellerman and skip Bayless say the steelers were robbed. I've seen Tony dungy be super critical of the ruling. His knee was down with possession of the ball. If it weren't a touchdown the ball at the very least should have been placed at the one because he was down with two feet and the extension was a separate move all together. A football move so to speak.
Dungy also said that since he wasn't touched, he wasn't technically down. And he went on to say "correct ruling, stupid rule."
-
the dirtbag squealers demand the rules apply to other teams,,.... just not them.
-
Choked? Jesse James scored a touchdown first and foremost. Knee down, full possession and then he extends after possession for the plane and crosses it. There is a reason some of the talking heads are going nuts over it. Now for the fake spike eli Roger's was open before his jersey was grabbed RIGHT in front of the red which lead to the tip and the int. There was no choking. The steelers were robbed.
EVERY talking head I have heard said the refs got the call right on that play. ESPN, Fox, NBC etc. (maybe not the ones in Peetown...but all the national outlets did). They said they didn't particularly like that rule...but they said that the call was correct.
And I don't know about that play in the int. Didn't see it clearly enough.
Nevertheless...no one is crying for yinzers, as yinz are usually the ones getting those calls. So, as I said above, if it has been 500-0 in favor of the Squibs, it is now 500-1 in their favor.
EVERY talking head I have heard said the refs got the call right on that play. ESPN, Fox, NBC etc. (maybe not the ones in Peetown...but all the national outlets did). They said they didn't particularly like that rule...but they said that the call was correct.
And I don't know about that play in the int. Didn't see it clearly enough.
Nevertheless...no one is crying for yinzers, as yinz are usually the ones getting those calls. So, as I said above, if it has been 500-0 in favor of the Squibs, it is now 500-1 in their favor.
finally saw the replay on NFLN ball definitely moved, no catch.
@boo-fagley said:
It will be changed next year.
Every time the Steelers lose look for rule changes. Soon, all the refs will have to live in Pittsburgh to work a Steeler game.
Exactly- Tomlin is on the competition committee.
-
The catch rule is so damn stupid. Besides this Jesse James play, there was a Thursday night game, Arizona vs Seattle a few weeks ago, where the Cardinals RB caught a pass out of the backfield, took 6 or 7 steps, fell to the ground, and they ruled it "incomplete." Then you have the Dez Bryant catch (spectacular by the way) vs Green Bay in the playoffs that was over turned, and the Megatron TD catch that got overturned as well. I'm sure there are many other examples.
Catch rule is stupid but the way it was called against pisspuke is the same way it's called all day long in every game. I don't like the rule, but that's the way it's called the great majority of the time.
Catch rule is stupid but the way it was called against pisspuke is the same way it's called all day long in every game. I don't like the rule, but that's the way it's called the great majority of the time.
That's it. It was called as it's written. Whether or not you like the rule, it is what it is. They called it right. Stool fans jump out of basement windows in mass suicide attempt. Megatron and Dez say....go Pats..lol
-
-
EVERY talking head I have heard said the refs got the call right on that play. ESPN, Fox, NBC etc. (maybe not the ones in Peetown...but all the national outlets did). They said they didn't particularly like that rule...but they said that the call was correct.
And I don't know about that play in the int. Didn't see it clearly enough.
Nevertheless...no one is crying for yinzers, as yinz are usually the ones getting those calls. So, as I said above, if it has been 500-0 in favor of the Squibs, it is now 500-1 in their favor.
Who are you watching? I've seen in the last 12 hours both max Hellerman and skip Bayless say the steelers were robbed. I've seen Tony dungy be super critical of the ruling. His knee was down with possession of the ball. If it weren't a touchdown the ball at the very least should have been placed at the one because he was down with two feet and the extension was a separate move all together. A football move so to speak.
Who are you watching?
Did I stutter? ESPN, FOX, NBC
I've seen in the last 12 hours both max Hellerman and skip Bayless say the steelers were robbed. I've seen Tony dungy be super critical of the ruling. His knee was down with possession of the ball. If it weren't a touchdown the ball at the very least should have been placed at the one because he was down with two feet and the extension was a separate move all together. A football move so to speak.
But that is NOT the rule! And Hellerman and Bayless and Dungy may not either know the rule....or like how it is being applied.
And like I said...why are you crying on here about it? Are you freeking serious? Nearly every one of these questionable calls goes the Steelers way.....so STFU...and don't worry...the refs will probably cheat on your behalf the next time...as they have done so so many times in the past.
-
Who are you watching? I've seen in the last 12 hours both max Hellerman and skip Bayless say the steelers were robbed. I've seen Tony dungy be super critical of the ruling. His knee was down with possession of the ball. If it weren't a touchdown the ball at the very least should have been placed at the one because he was down with two feet and the extension was a separate move all together. A football move so to speak.
Dungy also said that since he wasn't touched, he wasn't technically down. And he went on to say "correct ruling, stupid rule."
-
Yep, bad rule but good call by the zebra.
One of the few calls that doesn't go the Stools way.
I can't post a link from work, but take a look at the Zach Miller TD that was overturned...that was just crazy.
-
Until that picture was posted yesterday or today where his hand is under the ball. The league is getting skewered over this and then add in the fact that, that ref team is responsible for three bad calls this season in favor of the Patriots. He caught that ball and got robbed.
-
WTF??
-
Until that picture was posted yesterday or today where his hand is under the ball. The league is getting skewered over this and then add in the fact that, that ref team is responsible for three bad calls this season in favor of the Patriots. He caught that ball and got robbed.
Until that picture was posted yesterday or today where his hand is under the ball. The league is getting skewered over this and then add in the fact that, that ref team is responsible for three bad calls this season in favor of the Patriots. He caught that ball and got robbed.
Shmuck off cuntShmuck off **MASK**
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

