ENOUGH OF THE BULLCRAP
-
Cleveland Browns coach says switch to quarterback Brady Quinn 'was my decision'
by Tony Grossi
Tuesday November 04, 2008, 11:29 AM
Romeo Crennel said he made the call to bench Derek Anderson for Brady Quinn.
"Some things had to do with it," Crennel said. "Our record, offensive ranking, offensive production, so I made the decision to make the change."
Quinn basically will have one full day of practice before making his NFL starting debut Thursday night against the Denver Broncos.
"Timing? Well, I don't think the short week had nothing to do with it," Crennel said. "It was just time. We're not throwing in the towel, not giving up on the season, we're going to beat Denver, that's what we're going to do."
Crennel denied ESPN reports that the move was made by his bosses as a public relations ploy.
"It's my decision," Crennel said. "I informed the organization what I was thinking. They told me they would back whatever decision I made. I feel I have the backing."
-
\ said:
Romeo just covering his bosses ass so they save his?according to Trent Dilfer and Chris Mortensen, that's exactly what he's doing.
Two hours prior to making the change Romeo stated that DA was his QB. We all know what really happened here.
-
That's a smokescreen for: "My wife bought a pink Jersey and has been just dying to stretch it on."
-
Here's how the "REAL" article looked like in the "Randy Lerner changed the QBs" thread:

Cleveland Browns coach says switch to quarterback Brady Quinn 'was my decision'
by Tony Grossi
Tuesday November 04, 2008, 11:29 AM
Romeo Crennel said he made the call to bench Derek Anderson for Brady Quinn.
"Some things had to do with it," Crennel said. "Our record, offensive ranking, offensive production, so I made the decision to make the change."
Quinn basically will have one full day of practice before making his NFL starting debut Thursday night against the Denver Broncos.
"Timing? Well, I don't think the short week had nothing to do with it," Crennel said. "It was just time. We're not throwing in the towel, not giving up on the season, we're going to beat Denver, that's what we're going to do."
Crennel denied ESPN reports that the move was made by his bosses as a public relations ploy.
"It's my decision," Crennel said. "I informed the organization what I was thinking. They told me they would back whatever decision I made. I feel I have the backing."
-
\ said:
That's a smokescreen for: "My wife bought a pink Jersey and has been just dying to stretch it on."LMFAO
-
I would believe rac benched DA when hell freezes over this doesnt even make since 4 years of rac we all know him better than that if he had his way charlie frye would still be our starter...
The current browns organization is unethical and completely dishonest with its fanbase and forces the players to follow certain dishonest guidelines that are likely at fault for half this teams mental troubles and confidence issues..
-
according to Trent Dilfer and Chris Mortensen, that's exactly what he's doing.
Two hours prior to making the change Romeo stated that DA was his QB. We all know what really happened here.
We do?
Link please.
Oh, and here's a quote from Lum just a few days ago:
Since you don't seem to have noticed, I don't make any predictions at all. I just point out the facts. Like the fact that DA is the starter. And the fact that starters start because they are better than their backups. And the fact that DA's contract is not a 1 year deal along with the fact that it has 14.5 million dollars of guaranteed money.
And here's another fact, as far as football knowledge goes, RAC and Phil have more football knowledge on the toilet paper they wiped their ass with this morning than you'll ever have in your entire life. Seeing as how you can't stop crying that they don't play your man-crush, it puts your football knowledge on par with the 12 yr old girls in the pink #10 jerseys.
-
Come on Lum. I'm waiting for you to reconcile your posts for us.
-
Makes sense to me.
-
Ghoulie for GM
-
VesnaKociper said:
This is an oldie BUT A GOODIE.
I wanted Homo Crennell fired after the fisrt half of the first preseason game. You jackoffs assured me that the donut man was THE REAL SECRET BEHIND Belichik's success.
LMAO......................... IN SEWAGE WE TRUST.
Yes, you were right Tom- but doughnut man still has a job in the NFL as a defensive coordinator.
-
i thought tom was in the ukraine fighting the big fight?
always good to know he's back in the US fighting the good fight...you know the quinn vs. brady discussion that's been dead for 6 years and the infamous 'what if joe thomas got hurt' thread.
now all we need is his blow boy rich4eagle to come on and suck ben's dick and the year will be complete.
-
i thought tom was in the ukraine fighting the big fight?
always good to know he's back in the US fighting the good fight...you know the quinn vs. brady discussion that's been dead for 6 years and the infamous 'what if joe thomas got hurt' thread.
now all we need is his blow boy rich4eagle to come on and suck ben's dick and the year will be complete.
i thought tom was in the ukraine fighting the big fight?
always good to know he's back in the US fighting the good fight...you know the quinn vs. brady discussion that's been dead for 6 years and the infamous 'what if joe thomas got hurt' thread.
now all we need is his blow boy rich4eagle to come on and suck ben's dick and the year will be complete.
Well said, my man. with that I'm locking this thread, and let it drift back to page 68, where it belongs.
The Browns have been so lousy since 1999 Front Office, coaching, & players, you could have attacked most anything and been right 90% of the time.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login