Skip to content

"Why the Cleveland Browns don't win?"

The Browns Board
26 16 1.1k 1
  • The Browns are 3rd in the NFL in yards per rush attempt but they have the 8th fewest attempts

    The Browns are 31st in yards per pass attempt but they have the 7th  most attempts with a rookie QB

    WORST HEADCOACH OF ALL-TIME!!!!!! 

    @browns149 said:

    The Browns are 3rd in the NFL in yards per rush attempt but they have the 8th fewest attempts

    The Browns are 31st in yards per pass attempt but they have the 7th  most attempts with a rookie QB

    WORST HEADCOACH OF ALL-TIME!!!!!! 

    Wow!! Good stat find. I think it may be time for Hue to go. That's ridiculous.

  • You started crying?

  • Vardell did fine here in Cleveland. Quit hating. Guy is rolling in dough now. 

    The latest on Vardell 

    @thomam3 said:

    Vardell did fine here in Cleveland. Quit hating.

    "Touchdown" Tommy Vardell had all of five touchdowns in the 40 games he played for the Browns over four seasons.

    He's a weird reason to start liking a team.

  • You started crying?

    @wargograw said:

    You started crying?

    Not really. Felt like it though. The browns don't make you feel like crying sometime?

  • @thomam3 said:

    Vardell did fine here in Cleveland. Quit hating.

    "Touchdown" Tommy Vardell had all of five touchdowns in the 40 games he played for the Browns over four seasons.

    He's a weird reason to start liking a team.

    @dutch-oven said:

    "Touchdown" Tommy Vardell had all of five touchdowns in the 40 games he played for the Browns over four seasons.

    He's a weird reason to start liking a team.

    I was a fullback. Followed him a bit in college. Looked up to him as a fullback. He went to the Browns so that became my team. I was a high school aged kid. That make better sense?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    "Touchdown" Tommy Vardell had all of five touchdowns in the 40 games he played for the Browns over four seasons.

    He's a weird reason to start liking a team.

    I was a fullback. Followed him a bit in college. Looked up to him as a fullback. He went to the Browns so that became my team. I was a high school aged kid. That make better sense?

    @thomam3 said:

    I was a fullback. Followed him a bit in college. Looked up to him as a fullback. He went to the Browns so that became my team. I was a high school aged kid. That make better sense?

    I guess I would think you would have picked a fullback that was actually good?

    You can be honest - it was because he was white, right? 😆

  • So I was sitting there watching the game yesterday yelling at the TV for Hue to bench our rookie wonderboy and my 5 year old walks up to me. Conversation goes...

    Maz: Why the Cleveland Browns don't win?

    Me: Why they don't win? Because they are not very good.

    Maz: Why don't they win anytime?

    I then started laughing hysterically that he even noticed that the Browns were horrible. I had no clue he even paid attention. My laugh started to slowly turn into a cry as I realized he even knew this.

    Last week I was watching the game and somewhat confident they were going to pull off the win while up with a couple minutes left. My wife walks by and I say.."the Browns might finally win!", somewhat confident they could pull it off. She simply replied "No they won't".

    I became a Browns fan because I was a fullback in high school and looked up to Tommy Vardell. They became my team. I'm not even from or live in Ohio. I'm not sure why I do this to myself but oh well. I love the Browns. It can't be this way forever can it? 😉  It will swing around. Has to. We will still be here when it does and it will feel oh so good!

    @thomam3 said:

    my 5 year old walks up to me. Conversation goes...

    Maz: Why the Cleveland Browns don't win?

    Me: Why they don't win? Because they are not very good.

    Maz: Why don't they win anytime?

    I love this!   From the mouth of babes.

    The 5 year old is dumbfounded by how the Harvard Think Tank could produce a so, 'not very good' team that they don't win ANYTIME.

  • @thomam3 said:

    I was a fullback. Followed him a bit in college. Looked up to him as a fullback. He went to the Browns so that became my team. I was a high school aged kid. That make better sense?

    I guess I would think you would have picked a fullback that was actually good?

    You can be honest - it was because he was white, right? 😆

    @dutch-oven said:

    I guess I would think you would have picked a fullback that was actually good?

    You can be honest - it was because he was white, right? 😆

    He was the best fullback in the nation coming out of Stanford. 

  • This board doesn't have enough bandwith to answer this question.

  • The Browns are 3rd in the NFL in yards per rush attempt but they have the 8th fewest attempts

    The Browns are 31st in yards per pass attempt but they have the 7th  most attempts with a rookie QB

    WORST HEADCOACH OF ALL-TIME!!!!!! 

    @browns149 said:

    The Browns are 3rd in the NFL in yards per rush attempt but they have the 8th fewest attempts

    The Browns are 31st in yards per pass attempt but they have the 7th  most attempts with a rookie QB

    My fav stat-fact from Sunday?

    The Browns ran the ball five times on a 96-yard touchdown drive in the second quarter, then ran the ball eight more times the rest of the game.

    http://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/24365/browns-hierarchy-of-problems-from-owner-to-coach-to-players

  • "Why the Cleveland Browns don't win?"

    ......because they are going for professional immortality and want us all to be witnesses....or was that the Cavs? 😆

  • @thomam3 said:

    Vardell did fine here in Cleveland. Quit hating.

    "Touchdown" Tommy Vardell had all of five touchdowns in the 40 games he played for the Browns over four seasons.

    He's a weird reason to start liking a team.

    @dutch-oven said:

    "Touchdown" Tommy Vardell had all of five touchdowns in the 40 games he played for the Browns over four seasons.

    He's a weird reason to start liking a team.

    He was fondly known as "1st Down Tommy" I recall , back in the day.. What a loser...LOL!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    "Touchdown" Tommy Vardell had all of five touchdowns in the 40 games he played for the Browns over four seasons.

    He's a weird reason to start liking a team.

    He was fondly known as "1st Down Tommy" I recall , back in the day.. What a loser...LOL!

    @nickers said:

    He was fondly known as "1st Down Tommy" I recall , back in the day.. What a loser...LOL!

    Can show the sometimes HUGE difference between NCAA and the professionals especially after signing that bonus check. Desire to really get beat up every week can show.

    He never fumbled at Stanford either.

  • @browns149 said:

    The Browns are 3rd in the NFL in yards per rush attempt but they have the 8th fewest attempts

    The Browns are 31st in yards per pass attempt but they have the 7th  most attempts with a rookie QB

    My fav stat-fact from Sunday?

    The Browns ran the ball five times on a 96-yard touchdown drive in the second quarter, then ran the ball eight more times the rest of the game.

    http://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/24365/browns-hierarchy-of-problems-from-owner-to-coach-to-players

    @tour2ma said:

    My fav stat-fact from Sunday?

    The Browns ran the ball five times on a 96-yard touchdown drive in the second quarter, then ran the ball eight more times the rest of the game.

    http://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/24365/browns-hierarchy-of-problems-from-owner-to-coach-to-players

    This pains me greatly.

  • @thomam3 said:

    I was a fullback. Followed him a bit in college. Looked up to him as a fullback. He went to the Browns so that became my team. I was a high school aged kid. That make better sense?

    I guess I would think you would have picked a fullback that was actually good?

    You can be honest - it was because he was white, right? 😆

    @dutch-oven said:

    I guess I would think you would have picked a fullback that was actually good?

    You can be honest - it was because he was white, right? 😆

    He wasn't really "white".   He was actually, like, Polynesian or something...wasn't he?

    Or, actually, upon further review...it seems that the Vardells have a lot of Native American.