Skip to content

This has got to be a bunch of BS

Barber Shop Talk
13 6 967
  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Elf is a great movie. A Christmas story, I'm sorry, is pretty overrated. Die hard isn't even a Christmas movie. Might as well say 'Trading Places'

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Basically all those mentioned are better than a Christmas story at least in my humble opinion.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    First of all who's brain storm was this in the first place?

    There are a lot of good Christmas movies out there the best is quite subjective, I always think of my "can't miss movies". I think any list also might be quite generational in nature. 

  • Elf is a great movie. A Christmas story, I'm sorry, is pretty overrated. Die hard isn't even a Christmas movie. Might as well say 'Trading Places'

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Elf is a great movie. A Christmas story, I'm sorry, is pretty overrated. Die hard isn't even a Christmas movie. Might as well say 'Trading Places'

    You are an idiot. Elf sucks,     and the Die Hard thing is basically a joke......though there is a big contingent that claim it is a Christmas movie. 

  • Basically all those mentioned are better than a Christmas story at least in my humble opinion.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Basically all those mentioned are better than a Christmas story at least in my humble opinion.

    Did I say that you were an idiot?  If not, I repeat, you're an idiot.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Christmas Story.  Although I was an adult when it was made.  I also like some of the Ebeneezer Scrooge movies.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Basically all those mentioned are better than a Christmas story at least in my humble opinion.

    Did I say that you were an idiot?  If not, I repeat, you're an idiot.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @the-gipper said:

    Did I say that you were an idiot?  If not, I repeat, you're an idiot.

    Let it be known that Gipper, like ghoolie, is such an egomaniac that if you disagree with his assessment of what is or is not a great movie gets all bent out of shape about it. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Did I say that you were an idiot?  If not, I repeat, you're an idiot.

    Let it be known that Gipper, like ghoolie, is such an egomaniac that if you disagree with his assessment of what is or is not a great movie gets all bent out of shape about it. 

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Let it be known that Gipper, like ghoolie, is such an egomaniac that if you disagree with his assessment of what is or is not a great movie gets all bent out of shape about it. 

    Its not that at all.....its just that by saying you don't like A Christmas Story you are saying you Hate America!!😛

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #11

    There really is nothing objective about which movie somebody likes better than another one. And the Gipper does tend to get pissed off if people don't agree with his opinions. But he's basically a good guy.

    Personally I like the Christmas story lots better than elf and don't really like Will Ferrell all that much. But there is absolutely nothing  that makes one better than the other.

    WSS

  • There really is nothing objective about which movie somebody likes better than another one. And the Gipper does tend to get pissed off if people don't agree with his opinions. But he's basically a good guy.

    Personally I like the Christmas story lots better than elf and don't really like Will Ferrell all that much. But there is absolutely nothing  that makes one better than the other.

    WSS

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @westside-steve said:

    There really is nothing objective about which movie somebody likes better than another one. And the Gipper does tend to get pissed off if people don't agree with his opinions. But he's basically a good guy.

    No I am not...you should know better!!   Besides that, I guess that...I think Cysko should know that I was just fuhucking with him.

    Personally I like the Christmas story lots better than elf and don't really like Will Ferrell all that much. But there is absolutely nothing  that makes one better than the other.

    I may have to see Elf again.  I just seem to recall that Farrell just went way over the top.  Often I like it when he does that.  Here, playing a childlike character, I didn't care for it so much.

    WSS

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #13

    a Christmas horror story with shatner as the radio dj