Skip to content

Start Kevin Hogan NOW.

The Browns Board
71 20 1.9k
  • Kizer talks a good game but he ain't the one. I can't handle another loss, and that is all I see from Kizer. I know he's going to panic and screw it up. When he drops back I'm expecting the worse possible outcome. At least with Hogan, when he dropped back I was confident that he's seeing something or he's waiting for something to open up because it eventually will. He knows where the ball should go and why.

    Kizer is just looking for his primary guy to get open, or whoever he's locked onto presnap. I hate to be this way but for crying out loud. Please, for the love of all that is holy and merciful, please play Kevin Hogan so we can all celebrate a Christmas Miracle and avoid being winless on Christmas Day. Please Hue, do me just this one solid. 

  • What do you think happened to Hogan?

    I have a feeling that he told Hue how to fix his "system", Hue took it personally and it got himself benched.

  • I saw someone on another forum say hogan either screwed jacksons wife or daughter and he was pissed at him 😉

  • Watching Kizer makes me remember the good old days of Brandon Weeden, Charlie Frye and the other better qbs we've had before him.

    Hogan should definitely have another shot.

  • Two more weeks until Kevin Hogan is an ex-Cleveland Browns QB.

  • Two more weeks until Kevin Hogan is an ex-Cleveland Browns QB.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Two more weeks until Kevin Hogan is an ex-Cleveland Browns QB.

    Hoping Kizer gets the cut too. Fire Hue and Kizer can go with him. 

  • I would say that Hogan "threw" his chance to start another game for the Browns with his laughably bad effort vs the Texans, but Hogan doesn't have the arm strength to do that.

  • I would say Kizer threw several chances but Hue and the org felt it was essential to go winless this year. 

  • PoG, answer is simple, don't watch any more games

    We aren't cutting Kizer, don't be stupid. He's a young developmental piece we're keeping.

    Hogan and Kessler probably aren't coming back though. 

  • I cannot watch Kizer anymore. The dude threw the ball at Duke's feet the play before the interception and just walked off the field. He's Shmucking done. Why the hell is Hue continuing to hold Hogan back? The kid was showing Kizer up left and right in the beginning of the season. He was better then than Kizer is now! AFTER 13 NFL STARTS!!! 

    We cannot win with Kizer. If we want to finish this season with a win, you guys need to get behind Hogan and let's play this kid. 

    You can say that Hogan sucks but no matter what you say, I cannot agree with you that he's worse than Kizer. 

    @poeticg said:

    I cannot watch Kizer anymore. The dude threw the ball at Duke's feet the play before the interception and just walked off the field. He's Shmucking done. Why the hell is Hue continuing to hold Hogan back? The kid was showing Kizer up left and right in the beginning of the season. He was better then than Kizer is now! AFTER 13 NFL STARTS!!! 

    We cannot win with Kizer. If we want to finish this season with a win, you guys need to get behind Hogan and let's play this kid. 

    You can say that Hogan sucks but no matter what you say, I cannot agree with you that he's worse than Kizer. 

    Hogan is not going to be a Cleveland Brown in 2018. Dude, this dead horse has had enough. Hogan is fini as a Browns, and fini as a starting prospect. He is 3d string on a good team, and second string on the Browns. Really, he blows.

  • PoG, answer is simple, don't watch any more games

    We aren't cutting Kizer, don't be stupid. He's a young developmental piece we're keeping.

    Hogan and Kessler probably aren't coming back though. 

    @mld-woody said:

    We aren't cutting Kizer, don't be stupid. He's a young developmental piece we're keeping.

    Hogan and Kessler probably aren't coming back though. 

    You're pretty smart for a UM guy...

  • I am of the opinion that all 3 are gone. Dorsey is tasked with finding a franchise QB. Berea is not a good place to start his search. He'll sign a vet then draft 2 or three (hope) QBs. Kessler, Kizer and Hogan..... Goners

  • It would be an absolutely idiotic move to cut Kizer

  • What do you think happened to Hogan?

    I have a feeling that he told Hue how to fix his "system", Hue took it personally and it got himself benched.

    @poeticg said:

    What do you think happened to Hogan?

    Still got the Texans game taped on the gizmo machine? re-watch it..remember hue might have got pressure from upstairs to bench Kizer. I still scratch my head, why Hogan was only given passing play calls outside the hash marks? Long sideline out patterns that Hogan could only flutter with his arm talent. 3 were picked with no WR fight for ball & some only catchable out of bounds. Kizer will get the start near his South Bend school in Chicago. But on a very short leash due to Hogan/Dorsey factor..      

  • It would be an absolutely idiotic move to cut Kizer

    @mld-woody said:

    It would be an absolutely idiotic move to cut Kizer

    And how has that stopped us in the past? Kizer is brain damaged anyway. Migraines and cte don't go well together.

  • Hogan all the way.  Draft some O'line and trade down.  That's the ticket.

  • @poeticg said:

    What do you think happened to Hogan?

    Still got the Texans game taped on the gizmo machine? re-watch it..remember hue might have got pressure from upstairs to bench Kizer. I still scratch my head, why Hogan was only given passing play calls outside the hash marks? Long sideline out patterns that Hogan could only flutter with his arm talent. 3 were picked with no WR fight for ball & some only catchable out of bounds. Kizer will get the start near his South Bend school in Chicago. But on a very short leash due to Hogan/Dorsey factor..      

    @gumby73 said:

    ... Hogan/Dorsey factor..      

    Which is???

  • Kizer will stay. I predict we draft a QB, sign a veteran QB (Smith or McCarron) and Kizer immediately becomes third string.

  • What do you think boys, would we be better or worse at this point had Kevin Hogan started the season for the long run? Hard to imagine being any worse...

    WSS

  • Kizer will stay. I predict we draft a QB, sign a veteran QB (Smith or McCarron) and Kizer immediately becomes third string.

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    Kizer will stay. I predict we draft a QB, sign a veteran QB (Smith or McCarron) and Kizer immediately becomes third string.

    Oh I think they will probably do a song and dance pretending that the guy drafted at number one is the third string and there to learn. 😉

    WSS