Seriously, Why do we ALWAYS have to wear White on White Uniforms at Home?
-
They can wear pussy pink and brown for all I care, as long as they start winning.
-
@boo-fagley said:
The whole get up should be modernized.
New look, new attitude, break away from the curse of Modell.
And by modernized....you should mean: going back to the classic look of their uniforms.

-
I thought we were only supposed to do that while it was still hot out.
I'm still waiting for the brown helmet.
I would like to know what do you guys think about the orange helmet.
I know it's the team logo and all, but it's not the best logo ever IMHO, and the orange is a really difficult color to combine with anything else. Almost every other team, if I recall correctly, or has a white/black/silver helmet, or has a color that can be used in the rest of the uniform (green in the Eagles, Blue in the Rams, Seahawks...) Except maybe for the Jaguars, whose golden back of the helmet is ugly, in my opinion.
I would like to know what do you guys think about the orange helmet.
I know it's the team logo and all, but it's not the best logo ever IMHO, and the orange is a really difficult color to combine with anything else. Almost every other team, if I recall correctly, or has a white/black/silver helmet, or has a color that can be used in the rest of the uniform (green in the Eagles, Blue in the Rams, Seahawks...) Except maybe for the Jaguars, whose golden back of the helmet is ugly, in my opinion.
You are dead wrong...and your opinion kind of sucks swamp water....and is kinda gay. The problem is that they changed the actual orange color...to make it a deeper, more reddish orange...instead of the Pumpkin orange it should be. And NO, there is nothing wrong or hard about combining it with the right color. See above. If they wear those uniforms...and go back to the pumpkin orange...you have one of the most classic uniforms going.
-
this team since 99' has traumatized me so much i just want a whole makeover and redo the unis. I'd probably be ok with a team name change as well. I want to distance myself from the pain and misery associated with the past two decades. I never want to see these uniforms or helmets again.
this team since 99' has traumatized me so much i just want a whole makeover and redo the unis. I'd probably be ok with a team name change as well. I want to distance myself from the pain and misery associated with the past two decades. I never want to see these uniforms or helmets again.
There is probably like a Canadian Football League team you can go root for or something.
-
They can wear pussy pink and brown for all I care, as long as they start winning.
They can wear pussy pink and brown for all I care, as long as they start winning.
Like these:

-
this team since 99' has traumatized me so much i just want a whole makeover and redo the unis. I'd probably be ok with a team name change as well. I want to distance myself from the pain and misery associated with the past two decades. I never want to see these uniforms or helmets again.
There is probably like a Canadian Football League team you can go root for or something.
There is probably like a Canadian Football League team you can go root for or something.
dont tell me who I can or should root for, cuck.
-
There is probably like a Canadian Football League team you can go root for or something.
dont tell me who I can or should root for, cuck.
-
They can wear pussy pink and brown for all I care, as long as they start winning.
Like these:

Like these:

If they can win then sign 'em up.

-
@boo-fagley said:
No. Something bold and new. Turn the page on the past and usher in a new look and era of winning.
Its time. The Broncos won with a new look. The Bucs won a super bowl. The Falcons improved. The Patriots became winners, The Bills went to 4 straight super bowls. The Rams won a super bowl.
You would probably want the NY Yankees to change their uniforms so that the stripes resemble Barber Pole stripes rather than pinstripes.
I want something that doesn't make them look like dickheads....like they do now and like the stuff you are putting up here would make them look.
-
@boo-fagley said:
Its interesting that you would select Byner and Mack as examples of displaying Browns uniforms.
The Bangles were just taking off when Mack and Byner came aboard.
WTF are you talking about?
-
@boo-fagley said:
Youve never been that concerned about being a dickhead prior to today.
You are awfully concerned about my dickhead. I guess they don't call you boo fagley for nothing.
Sorry...my preference is to have Ghoolie's Vegas hookers pay attention to my dickhead, not you.
-
I love the people saying we need this big uniform change. Umm, we just did that.
Now, they should be tweaked. Someone posted a couple months ago pictures someone did that were our current uniforms but slightly modified and cleaned up and they looked really good.
-
@boo-fagley said:
More radical than this.

Maybe too high school or college for me, I guess I'm an old tradionalist at heart......
........except maybe for Penn State they are too way back even for me, reminds me of my first uni in the 5th grade.

-
I love the people saying we need this big uniform change. Umm, we just did that.
Now, they should be tweaked. Someone posted a couple months ago pictures someone did that were our current uniforms but slightly modified and cleaned up and they looked really good.
I love the people saying we need this big uniform change. Umm, we just did that.
Now, they should be tweaked. Someone posted a couple months ago pictures someone did that were our current uniforms but slightly modified and cleaned up and they looked really good.
-
Basically these are the same unis as now, but with all the gawdy elements altered/eliminated. The number font is more traditional, the horrible orange #s are gone, as are "Browns" down the pant leg. The orange jersey is eliminated.
-
I love the people saying we need this big uniform change. Umm, we just did that.
Now, they should be tweaked. Someone posted a couple months ago pictures someone did that were our current uniforms but slightly modified and cleaned up and they looked really good.
I prefer the brown with white pants. The rest is cool, though.
-
@boo-fagley said:
No. Something bold and new. Turn the page on the past and usher in a new look and era of winning.
Its time. The Broncos won with a new look. The Bucs won a super bowl. The Falcons improved. The Patriots became winners, The Bills went to 4 straight super bowls. The Rams won a super bowl.
You would probably want the NY Yankees to change their uniforms so that the stripes resemble Barber Pole stripes rather than pinstripes.
I want something that doesn't make them look like dickheads....like they do now and like the stuff you are putting up here would make them look.
You would probably want the NY Yankees to change their uniforms so that the stripes resemble Barber Pole stripes rather than pinstripes.
I want something that doesn't make them look like dickheads....like they do now and like the stuff you are putting up here would make them look.
they dont have a culture of losing....bad..for 2 decades, you old faggot.
-
You would probably want the NY Yankees to change their uniforms so that the stripes resemble Barber Pole stripes rather than pinstripes.
I want something that doesn't make them look like dickheads....like they do now and like the stuff you are putting up here would make them look.
they dont have a culture of losing....bad..for 2 decades, you old faggot.
-
@boo-fagley said:
Byner and Mack joined the Browns just as your favorite band was taking off.
??? Byner and Mack played here in 1964? I sure don't recall that.
-
@boo-fagley said:
No, they played when the Bangles were en vogue. For some people.
You're such a dumb Shmucking **MASK** excuse me dumb feel you waking cool huntYou're such a dumb Shmucking **MASK** excuse me dumb feel you waking cool huntexcuse me see you in T
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login