Skip to content

The REAL reason we've got to win a game...

The Browns Board
61 22 2.2k 1
  • Honestly i doubt he sees the field much. He's been out for a while and needs to get his feet under him. I think in a week or 2 he could have a decent game but his first game back he will only get 10-15 snaps

  • Honestly anyone who goes to an 0-16 parade is an idiot. I'll cut off or quit talking to any of my friends if they went to this (unless they were a hot female)

    Forget the parade, all I care about is Hue jumping in the lake if he loses out. He better be a man of his word. If Jimmy and him give us Sheet, he has to pay.

    I want to see the video of Hue jumping in the cold lake on ESPN.

  • Honestly anyone who goes to an 0-16 parade is an idiot. I'll cut off or quit talking to any of my friends if they went to this (unless they were a hot female)

    Forget the parade, all I care about is Hue jumping in the lake if he loses out. He better be a man of his word. If Jimmy and him give us Sheet, he has to pay.

    I want to see the video of Hue jumping in the cold lake on ESPN.

    @stillmotion said:

    Honestly anyone who goes to an 0-16 parade is an idiot. I'll cut off or quit talking to any of my friends if they went to this (unless they were a hot female)

    Forget the parade, all I care about is Hue jumping in the lake if he loses out. He better be a man of his word. If Jimmy and him give us Sheet, he has to pay.

    I want to see the video of Hue jumping in the cold lake on ESPN.

    Would the cement swim fins be mandatory or optional?

  • Not that there's anything wrong with Ghoolie's parade, of course.

    544874566.jpg

  • I don't think it will happen. Hue is a juggernaut. Back-to-back 1 - 15 is a high accomplishment, but black uncle Fester is up to the challenge.

    @ghoolie said:

    I don't think it will happen. Hue is a juggernaut. Back-to-back 1 - 15 is a high accomplishment, but black uncle Fester is up to the challenge.

    Black Uncle Fester....shame we dont have a receiver with Lurch's height and Things catching ability

  • I'll be there. And I want to see that SOB Hue start swimming for Canada.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'll be there. And I want to see that SOB Hue start swimming for Canada.

    LMao

  • @ghoolie said:

    I don't think it will happen. Hue is a juggernaut. Back-to-back 1 - 15 is a high accomplishment, but black uncle Fester is up to the challenge.

    Black Uncle Fester....shame we dont have a receiver with Lurch's height and Things catching ability

    @darren15 said:

    Black Uncle Fester....shame we dont have a receiver with Lurch's height and Things catching ability

    An in-shape Gordon would be okay with me.

    https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f1dd4267-a5b8-45cf-b7da-d9938e05c993

  • I will fistfight any 5 Steeler fans if there is a parade

    Tom Wepner.jpg

  • Why would you fistfight fans of the team you love? That makes no sense.

  • Honestly anyone who goes to an 0-16 parade is an idiot. I'll cut off or quit talking to any of my friends if they went to this (unless they were a hot female)

    Forget the parade, all I care about is Hue jumping in the lake if he loses out. He better be a man of his word. If Jimmy and him give us Sheet, he has to pay.

    I want to see the video of Hue jumping in the cold lake on ESPN.

    @stillmotion said:

    Honestly anyone who goes to an 0-16 parade is an idiot. I'll cut off or quit talking to any of my friends if they went to this

    Agreed. Clowns.

  • As long as it is mandatory to wear your pre season champions 2017 hoodie

  • Just think if we managed to somehow beat Chicago and Green Bay Hue and his team would of shown a 100% improvement on the previous season ..... my boss would give me a raise if I improved 100% 🙂 

  • Honestly anyone who goes to an 0-16 parade is an idiot. I'll cut off or quit talking to any of my friends if they went to this (unless they were a hot female)

    Forget the parade, all I care about is Hue jumping in the lake if he loses out. He better be a man of his word. If Jimmy and him give us Sheet, he has to pay.

    I want to see the video of Hue jumping in the cold lake on ESPN.

    @stillmotion said:

    Honestly anyone who goes to an 0-16 parade is an idiot. I'll cut off or quit talking to any of my friends if they went to this (unless they were a hot female)

    Forget the parade, all I care about is Hue jumping in the lake if he loses out. He better be a man of his word. If Jimmy and him give us Sheet, he has to pay.

    I want to see the video of Hue jumping in the cold lake on ESPN.

    Anyone who goes to NY parade, is an idiot. Stand around, fidgeting with your nuts, watch some bool sheeyut floats and smell fart gas from the crowd.

    We won't go 0 - 16. Bears, Pack and Steelers all represent igh probability of winning. Pittsburgh wins tomorrow, the Ravens choke tomorrow,and the Steelers will play the local high school kids against the browns. 2 - 14

  • Why would you fistfight fans of the team you love? That makes no sense.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Why would you fistfight fans of the team you love? That makes no sense.

    To steal their pyrohy.

  • Not that there's anything wrong with Ghoolie's parade, of course.

    544874566.jpg

    @dutch-oven said:

    Not that there's anything wrong with Ghoolie's parade, of course.

    544874566.jpg

    If I had a parade, dude, there would be real homos no thee pretenders. We're talking full dildie  penetration.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Not that there's anything wrong with Ghoolie's parade, of course.

    544874566.jpg

    If I had a parade, dude, there would be real homos no thee pretenders. We're talking full dildie  penetration.

    @ghoolie said:

    If I had a parade, dude, there would be real homos no thee pretenders. We're talking full dildie  penetration.

    Go big or go home. I like your style.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Why would you fistfight fans of the team you love? That makes no sense.

    To steal their pyrohy.

    @ghoolie said:

    To steal their pyrohy.

    Excuse my ignorance, since I'm just an Italian boy from the hard streets of Ravenna, but what is this pyrohy that you and others speak of?

  • @ghoolie said:

    To steal their pyrohy.

    Excuse my ignorance, since I'm just an Italian boy from the hard streets of Ravenna, but what is this pyrohy that you and others speak of?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Excuse my ignorance, since I'm just an Italian boy from the hard streets of Ravenna, but what is this pyrohy that you and others speak of?

    https://food52.com/recipes/4174-baba-s-pyrohy

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Excuse my ignorance, since I'm just an Italian boy from the hard streets of Ravenna, but what is this pyrohy that you and others speak of?

    https://food52.com/recipes/4174-baba-s-pyrohy

  • KCpDPCRAXR4S6jHiLCuyJUbnVNZhb0T_IimGMnDl5kYQrHF3SL4ItPjMF5zjRvzZl6i-Zg_w1024-h1024_1024x1024.png?v=1512833203

    Do we want to be forever linked to any team that ever goes undefeated in the preseason?    

    Forget about the stupid parade, "So, you went undefeated in preseason.  The crappy Browns did that and they didn't even win a game the whole regular season".

    .......no.......we've gotta get another Christmas Eve Christmas present.  'Cos we don't wanna see the new post season T-Shirt.