The REAL reason we've got to win a game...
-
-
I don't think it will happen. Hue is a juggernaut. Back-to-back 1 - 15 is a high accomplishment, but black uncle Fester is up to the challenge.
-
I'll be there. And I want to see that SOB Hue start swimming for Canada.
I'll be there. And I want to see that SOB Hue start swimming for Canada.
LMao
-
Black Uncle Fester....shame we dont have a receiver with Lurch's height and Things catching ability
An in-shapeĀ Gordon would be okay with me.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f1dd4267-a5b8-45cf-b7da-d9938e05c993
-
Why would you fistfight fans of the team you love? That makes no sense.
-
Honestly anyone who goes to an 0-16 parade is an idiot. I'll cut off or quit talking to any of my friends if they went to this (unless they were a hot female)
Forget the parade, all I care about is Hue jumping in the lake if he loses out. He better be a man of his word. If Jimmy and him give us Sheet, he has to pay.
I want to see the video of Hue jumping in the cold lake on ESPN.
Honestly anyone who goes to an 0-16 parade is an idiot. I'll cut off or quit talking to any of my friends if they went to this
Agreed. Clowns.
-
As long as it is mandatory to wear your pre season champions 2017 hoodie
-
Just think if we managed to somehow beat Chicago and Green Bay Hue and his team would of shown a 100% improvement on the previous season ..... my boss would give me a raise if I improved 100%
Ā
-
Honestly anyone who goes to an 0-16 parade is an idiot. I'll cut off or quit talking to any of my friends if they went to this (unless they were a hot female)
Forget the parade, all I care about is Hue jumping in the lake if he loses out. He better be a man of his word. If Jimmy and him give us Sheet, he has to pay.
I want to see the video of Hue jumping in the cold lake on ESPN.
Honestly anyone who goes to an 0-16 parade is an idiot. I'll cut off or quit talking to any of my friends if they went to this (unless they were a hot female)
Forget the parade, all I care about is Hue jumping in the lake if he loses out. He better be a man of his word. If Jimmy and him give us Sheet, he has to pay.
I want to see the video of Hue jumping in the cold lake on ESPN.
Anyone who goes to NY parade, is an idiot. Stand around, fidgeting with your nuts, watch some bool sheeyut floats and smell fart gas from the crowd.
We won't go 0 - 16. Bears, Pack and Steelers all represent igh probability of winning. Pittsburgh wins tomorrow, the Ravens choke tomorrow,and the Steelers will play the local high school kids against the browns. 2 - 14
-
Why would you fistfight fans of the team you love? That makes no sense.
Why would you fistfight fans of the team you love? That makes no sense.
To steal their pyrohy.
-
Not that there's anything wrong with Ghoolie's parade, of course.
If I had a parade, dude, there would be real homos no thee pretenders. We're talking full dildieĀ penetration.
-
Not that there's anything wrong with Ghoolie's parade, of course.
If I had a parade, dude, there would be real homos no thee pretenders. We're talking full dildieĀ penetration.
-
Why would you fistfight fans of the team you love? That makes no sense.
To steal their pyrohy.
-
Excuse my ignorance, since I'm just an Italian boy from the hard streets of Ravenna, but what is this pyrohy that you and others speak of?
-
Excuse my ignorance, since I'm just an Italian boy from the hard streets of Ravenna, but what is this pyrohy that you and others speak of?
Oh, pierogies... Got it.
-

Do we want to be forever linked to any team that ever goes undefeated in the preseason?Ā Ā Ā
Forget about the stupid parade, "So, you went undefeated in preseason.Ā The crappy Browns did that and they didn't even win a game the whole regular season".
.......no.......we've gotta get another Christmas Eve Christmas present.Ā 'Cos weĀ don't wanna see the new post season T-Shirt.
-
We're going to go 0-16.
-
We're going to go 0-16.
We're going to go 0-16.
No, we can beat the Bears.Ā The teams are fairly evenly matched.Ā We just can't turn the ball over..........for once.
-
No way, Jose.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login

