Skip to content

The REAL reason we've got to win a game...

The Browns Board
61 22 2.2k 1
  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    We're going to go 0-16.

    No, we can beat the Bears.  The teams are fairly evenly matched.  We just can't turn the ball over..........for once.

    @orion said:

    No, we can beat the Bears.  The teams are fairly evenly matched.  We just can't turn the ball over..........for once.

    Tell that to "TOM" Kizer the Turn Over Machine

  • KCpDPCRAXR4S6jHiLCuyJUbnVNZhb0T_IimGMnDl5kYQrHF3SL4ItPjMF5zjRvzZl6i-Zg_w1024-h1024_1024x1024.png?v=1512833203

    Do we want to be forever linked to any team that ever goes undefeated in the preseason?    

    Forget about the stupid parade, "So, you went undefeated in preseason.  The crappy Browns did that and they didn't even win a game the whole regular season".

    .......no.......we've gotta get another Christmas Eve Christmas present.  'Cos we don't wanna see the new post season T-Shirt.

    @orion said:

    Do we want to be forever linked to any team that ever goes undefeated in the preseason?    

    Forget about the stupid parade, "So, you went undefeated in preseason.  The crappy Browns did that and they didn't even win a game the whole regular season".

    .......no.......we've gotta get another Christmas Eve Christmas present.  'Cos we don't wanna see the new post season T-Shirt.

    IIRC the 0-16 Lions were 4-0 in the preseason too. We're following in their footsteps. 

  • @orion said:

    Do we want to be forever linked to any team that ever goes undefeated in the preseason?    

    Forget about the stupid parade, "So, you went undefeated in preseason.  The crappy Browns did that and they didn't even win a game the whole regular season".

    .......no.......we've gotta get another Christmas Eve Christmas present.  'Cos we don't wanna see the new post season T-Shirt.

    IIRC the 0-16 Lions were 4-0 in the preseason too. We're following in their footsteps. 

    @hoorta said:

    IIRC the 0-16 Lions were 4-0 in the preseason too. We're following in their footsteps. 

    Were they really?  Wow.  I guess we're destined to be 0-16 then.

    In the decade I was born, the two teams, Lions & Browns, were winning up all the championships.  Now we can't win a friggin game.

  • @hoorta said:

    IIRC the 0-16 Lions were 4-0 in the preseason too. We're following in their footsteps. 

    Were they really?  Wow.  I guess we're destined to be 0-16 then.

    In the decade I was born, the two teams, Lions & Browns, were winning up all the championships.  Now we can't win a friggin game.

    @orion said:

    Were they really?  Wow.  I guess we're destined to be 0-16 then.

    In the decade I was born, the two teams, Lions & Browns, were winning up all the championships.  Now we can't win a friggin game.

    Yes, I just checked. 2008 Lions were indeed perfect in the preseason, and perfectly awful regular season. If it's any consolation, the Browns have only had one 20 point blowout laid on them (so far)- the Lions had two. 

  • Hue has spoken. Kizer to finish the year as our QB. We will go 0-16. I think he is trying to get fired. No way they keep him after 0-16. He knows that.

    @thomam3 said:

    Hue has spoken. Kizer to finish the year as our QB. We will go 0-16. I think he is trying to get fired. No way they keep him after 0-16. He knows that.

    Whether Hue is fired or not does not hinge upon who plays QB for the next 2 games. I have agreed with giving this kid all 16 games. He has very impressive athletic skills. What he is lacking has to do with patience, judgement, and controlling his desire to be the hero. Is he worth keeping? Ya gotta play the kid and figure it out. Frankly, if it was me? I would keep him.

    Hogan and Kessler will not return. These to guys are so fukcing boring I want to gouge my eyes out when they play. I find myself turnign on public radio. For the love of jesus, these schitheads need to be flushed. They are turds. TOTAL, turds.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    We're going to go 0-16.

    No, we can beat the Bears.  The teams are fairly evenly matched.  We just can't turn the ball over..........for once.

    @orion said:

    No, we can beat the Bears.  The teams are fairly evenly matched.  We just can't turn the ball over..........for once.

    The bears are 6 and half pts favorites.  Believe me, they will cover.  Especially in Chicago. 

  • @orion said:

    Do we want to be forever linked to any team that ever goes undefeated in the preseason?    

    Forget about the stupid parade, "So, you went undefeated in preseason.  The crappy Browns did that and they didn't even win a game the whole regular season".

    .......no.......we've gotta get another Christmas Eve Christmas present.  'Cos we don't wanna see the new post season T-Shirt.

    IIRC the 0-16 Lions were 4-0 in the preseason too. We're following in their footsteps. 

    @hoorta said:

    IIRC the 0-16 Lions were 4-0 in the preseason too. We're following in their footsteps. 

    3080A846-6B89-4A6E-9B37-E13B0FE0E808.jpeg

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    We're going to go 0-16.

    No, we can beat the Bears.  The teams are fairly evenly matched.  We just can't turn the ball over..........for once.

    @orion said:

    No, we can beat the Bears.  The teams are fairly evenly matched.  We just can't turn the ball over..........for once.

    How is life in Fantasyland anyway?😁

  • @orion said:

    No, we can beat the Bears.  The teams are fairly evenly matched.  We just can't turn the ball over..........for once.

    How is life in Fantasyland anyway?😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    How is life in Fantasyland anyway?😁

    C'mon man.....we can't go 0-16.   

    Let us have a Happy Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    How is life in Fantasyland anyway?😁

    C'mon man.....we can't go 0-16.   

    Let us have a Happy Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas!

    @orion said:

    C'mon man.....we can't go 0-16.   

    Let us have a Happy Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas!

    This is win-win. Get two wins and everyone is happy for the Browns. Go 0-16 and we're rid of a really bad game day coach.

  • @orion said:

    C'mon man.....we can't go 0-16.   

    Let us have a Happy Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas!

    This is win-win. Get two wins and everyone is happy for the Browns. Go 0-16 and we're rid of a really bad game day coach.

    @texasag1969 said:

    This is win-win. Get two wins and everyone is happy for the Browns. Go 0-16 and we're rid of a really bad game day coach.

    Not to mention a sweet parade!

  • I would say they win this weekend and I do think hue is going to be back.  I firmly believe he stuck with kizer to get the front office out of his way because they would not give him the guys he wanted.  And at this point it doesn't matter who's at qb the rest of the way but I think you'll see them play hard this week and potentially upset the stillers next week if Ab doesn't play. 

  • I also don't believe hue is a bad coach he hasn't had a qb yet that would even be a backup on any other team.  Nothing to work with and they would've get him anything he asked for 

  • I also don't believe hue is a bad coach he hasn't had a qb yet that would even be a backup on any other team.  Nothing to work with and they would've get him anything he asked for 

    @babernakle said:

    I also don't believe hue is a bad coach he hasn't had a qb yet that would even be a backup on any other team.  Nothing to work with and they would've get him anything he asked for 

    Take out the QB as a factor and you still see a guy who is the poorest red zone playcaller and far worse as a clock/timeout manager than any coach i have ever seen in the pros. He sucks.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    How is life in Fantasyland anyway?😁

    C'mon man.....we can't go 0-16.   

    Let us have a Happy Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas!

    @orion said:

    C'mon man.....we can't go 0-16.   

    Let us have a Happy Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas!

    0-16? Sure we can, a near guaranteed loss. A Brownout against the Bears will affect my Christmas not at all. I will drink some of Ag's Diplomatico Riserva rum, and all will be well. Have a good friend stopping by Christmas Day- and Ag, you probably don't want to hear what wines we're opening. 

  • @orion said:

    C'mon man.....we can't go 0-16.   

    Let us have a Happy Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas!

    0-16? Sure we can, a near guaranteed loss. A Brownout against the Bears will affect my Christmas not at all. I will drink some of Ag's Diplomatico Riserva rum, and all will be well. Have a good friend stopping by Christmas Day- and Ag, you probably don't want to hear what wines we're opening. 

    @hoorta said:

    0-16? Sure we can, a near guaranteed loss. A Brownout against the Bears will affect my Christmas not at all. I will drink some of Ag's Diplomatico Riserva rum, and all will be well. Have a good friend stopping by Christmas Day- and Ag, you probably don't want to hear what wines we're opening. 

    Try me.😁

  • @hoorta said:

    0-16? Sure we can, a near guaranteed loss. A Brownout against the Bears will affect my Christmas not at all. I will drink some of Ag's Diplomatico Riserva rum, and all will be well. Have a good friend stopping by Christmas Day- and Ag, you probably don't want to hear what wines we're opening. 

    Try me.😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    Try me.😁

    Haven't exactly decided yet, but one of them will be an old Bordeaux. I'll post a full report tomorrow evening. Merry Christmas guy. 🙂

  • @orion said:

    C'mon man.....we can't go 0-16.   

    Let us have a Happy Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas!

    0-16? Sure we can, a near guaranteed loss. A Brownout against the Bears will affect my Christmas not at all. I will drink some of Ag's Diplomatico Riserva rum, and all will be well. Have a good friend stopping by Christmas Day- and Ag, you probably don't want to hear what wines we're opening. 

    @hoorta said:

    0-16? Sure we can, a near guaranteed loss. A Brownout against the Bears will affect my Christmas not at all. I will drink some of Ag's Diplomatico Riserva rum, and all will be well. Have a good friend stopping by Christmas Day- and Ag, you probably don't want to hear what wines we're opening. 

    I hope we win...but a loss certainly won't ruin my day any more than the last 50 or so losses.  This team has a lot of winning to do before I let a loss by this team ruin my day.    As our friend Ed (roach) said this morning....who gives a flying fuck either way today?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Try me.😁

    Haven't exactly decided yet, but one of them will be an old Bordeaux. I'll post a full report tomorrow evening. Merry Christmas guy. 🙂

    @hoorta said:

    Haven't exactly decided yet, but one of them will be an old Bordeaux. I'll post a full report tomorrow evening. Merry Christmas guy. 🙂

    Merry Christmas to you too Larry.                 Bill

  • 3 lousy points. 

    What an embarrassment