Return of the XFL
-
Reports are out there that there may be an announcement early next year about the return of the XFL.
https://nypost.com/2017/12/16/is-vince-mcmahon-ready-to-revive-the-xfl/
It seems that Vince McMahon got like 100 million cash to sell part of his WWF group...and that he may revive the outlandish football league.
-
The XFL in an era with even NFL numbers declining? Good luck with that (throwing good money after bad)?
-
Yeah to empty crowds. Also how is that idiot Papa John doing.
-
Vince has more money than he knows what to do with.
-
Yeah to empty crowds. Also how is that idiot Papa John doing.
Yeah to empty crowds. Also how is that idiot Papa John doing.
I would watch XFL before NFL. Seriously. That schidt was the bomb. LFL is the best.
-
Yeah to empty crowds. Also how is that idiot Papa John doing.
I would watch XFL before NFL. Seriously. That schidt was the bomb. LFL is the best.
-
Yeah to empty crowds. Also how is that idiot Papa John doing.
I would watch XFL before NFL. Seriously. That schidt was the bomb. LFL is the best.
-

-

-

-
Oh my god????

-
The XFL in an era with even NFL numbers declining? Good luck with that (throwing good money after bad)?
The XFL in an era with even NFL numbers declining? Good luck with that (throwing good money after bad)?
That may be exactly why Vince M. may be considering it.
Given the litany of negative headlines and signs of fan unrest the NFL has dealt with in recent seasons, maybe there is an opportunity for someone to challenge the league again.
-
Yeah to empty crowds. Also how is that idiot Papa John doing.
I would watch XFL before NFL. Seriously. That schidt was the bomb. LFL is the best.
I would watch XFL before NFL. Seriously. That schidt was the bomb. LFL is the best.
I've watched some of the LFL. It's a fun league to watch. I thought right now tho, the xfl could give the NFL owners a run. Then maybe we could see some real football. The NFL is turning into a bunch of pussies running around playing grabass.
-
Gives new meaning to Fantasy Football.
-
The XFL in an era with even NFL numbers declining? Good luck with that (throwing good money after bad)?
-

I'd watch just for this. But never would I give up the NFL.
-
Damn those boards are fine as Shmuck
-

I'd watch just for this. But never would I give up the NFL.
-
XFL would be fun, we may have another chance to watch johnny football

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login