Logic must win out over Browns keeping Hue Jackson
-
Its simple.....in any other irganization this record is self explanatory, ur gone! But after 7-8 years of 1-2 yr coaches, oyr tep in the nfl is sooooo fukking bad that we dont have a choice but to stick with a coach for multiple years. Keeping hue on for next year isnt necessarily about confidence in hue, if hue improves the record next year fine....if its more or less the same he can be fired with no repercussions throughout the league.
Firing a coach who had to go through two seasobs with the clowns we've run out there at qb, its a rep killer in the league. I agree we prob need an OC sitting up in the booth.?
-
U sweat when u eat in florida summers i dont care where u are....gulf or atlantic. More hot and humid in PA? Uhhh thats a complete load of bs.
-
-
U sweat when u eat in florida summers i dont care where u are....gulf or atlantic. More hot and humid in PA? Uhhh thats a complete load of bs.
U sweat when u eat in florida summers i dont care where u are....gulf or atlantic. More hot and humid in PA? Uhhh thats a complete load of bs.
no it isn't....i am from pa. and live in atlanta...its just as hot here as in florida and as far as pa goes...do you know anyone in pa?...i do...i'm 65 and most of my old buds are the same age and there are still some of them moving to florida///dey ain't goin to cleveland...and yes they say it is hotter for some part in pa as it is in florida, I know for me and my wife, because we are older now, that we can tolerate the heat more so than the cold...hmmm, me thinks i heard that from many many people by the way...
-
Isn't amazing that you all called.me a troll for predicting this 2 years ago, and NOW....you slam Hue for everything that you once slamed.me for saying?
"You were right again Ghoolie".
That's the story here.
-
U sweat when u eat in florida summers i dont care where u are....gulf or atlantic. More hot and humid in PA? Uhhh thats a complete load of bs.
no it isn't....i am from pa. and live in atlanta...its just as hot here as in florida and as far as pa goes...do you know anyone in pa?...i do...i'm 65 and most of my old buds are the same age and there are still some of them moving to florida///dey ain't goin to cleveland...and yes they say it is hotter for some part in pa as it is in florida, I know for me and my wife, because we are older now, that we can tolerate the heat more so than the cold...hmmm, me thinks i heard that from many many people by the way...
no it isn't....i am from pa. and live in atlanta...its just as hot here as in florida and as far as pa goes...do you know anyone in pa?...i do...i'm 65 and most of my old buds are the same age and there are still some of them moving to florida///dey ain't goin to cleveland...and yes they say it is hotter for some part in pa as it is in florida, I know for me and my wife, because we are older now, that we can tolerate the heat more so than the cold...hmmm, me thinks i heard that from many many people by the way...
LOL. My wife thinks I'm crazy for waiting until 10 or 11 am during July/August to go mow the yard. And at 70 I don't have one of those driving mowers either. I just wear shorts and a t-shirt and enjoy the sun for a couple hours.
-
Our only option will be taking some up and coming coordinator
This is true about every team.
-
Even the blind squirrel finds an acorn now and again.

Yeah, but that has nothing to do with me. This is a multi-event, each and every year.
-
I was convinced Hue wasn't a good HC by the antics before the end of the first half of the first Bengals game last year.
Haslam has stated that Hue's job is secure for 2018. But he cannot say that Hue's going to be fired until he fires him. Hue is the offensive coordinator. It would be rather tumultuous to fire him before the season's end (thus, he cannot say that he'll be fired).
He brought in Dorsey. I'm certain that he wants to hear Dorsey's opinion of Hue. And he gave him four games to form an opinion.
The Browns have several NFL caliber players. Even the worst NFL teams should be able to find a way to win a game or two during a season. Hue couldn't do that. His 2 year record will be 1-31.
Bottom Line: NFL people thought Haslam was too quick to fire coaches in previous years. But if he DOESN'T fire a 1-31 coach, NFL people will think the opposite. You HAVE TO fire a coach with a 1-31 record lest you go down in the history books as a dope.
-
The Browns are literal geniuses at finding incredible ways to lose.. You just couldn't dream this Sheet up.. Simply amazing.. The Browns aren't just a team that loses.. They are an uncanny anomaly , from the depths of hell. I have seen teams that are perpetual and perennial losers... But my Lord , This team just has it down to a science. I'm completely dumbfounded.... I know that each week when I tune in .. I can sleep till the 4th quarter when I know they will not let me down and find some inexplicable way to botch it up and lose the game...
I want to cordially congratulate Jimmy and Dee Haslam, Hue and his cast of Jack offs and misfits for leaving Our fans, with a legacy that will never be lived down.. Paul and Otto surely are rolling into they're graves.
Man , I need a Fortune Cookie... -
Fire Hueless Jackazz now.
Ban the Haslames.
-
yeah, I think hes gone after the pittsburgh loss.
1-31 as a head coach tends to get you fired.
-
I also hope the HC hires an OC
If next head coach doesn't have both coordinators, I'll get mad. It doesn't work in many teams and is one of the main problems Hue has: if you take way too many tasks, it's easier to mishandle some of them.
-
U sweat when u eat in florida summers i dont care where u are....gulf or atlantic. More hot and humid in PA? Uhhh thats a complete load of bs.
U sweat when u eat in florida summers i dont care where u are....gulf or atlantic. More hot and humid in PA? Uhhh thats a complete load of bs.
I am in Florida and Georgia several times a year. I can tell you that West Virginia has times in the summer where the humidity is more oppressive due to the tree density.
-
I say give Hue some decent players, pull off a successful draft, sign a veteran QB, and then decide to keep or fire Hue Jackson. Asking Hue to win with this motley crew is ridiculous. We have lost several games that we should have won because the PLAYERS made stupid mistakes (like Kizer's red zone turnovers, stupid offsides, uneccessary roughness, pass interference, holding calls, etc.) None of those are on the coach. I DO NOT want to start all over again!!
-
You guys got me on board now. Hue must go, unless he shows what he really has against the Steelers. Perhaps he was waiting for the #1 pick overall, but I doubt it. Now if he gets a really good OC next season that wants to run the offence with out help, then I would say let him stay.
-
I say give Hue some decent players, pull off a successful draft, sign a veteran QB, and then decide to keep or fire Hue Jackson. Asking Hue to win with this motley crew is ridiculous. We have lost several games that we should have won because the PLAYERS made stupid mistakes (like Kizer's red zone turnovers, stupid offsides, uneccessary roughness, pass interference, holding calls, etc.) None of those are on the coach. I DO NOT want to start all over again!!
I say give Hue some decent players, pull off a successful draft, sign a veteran QB, and then decide to keep or fire Hue Jackson. Asking Hue to win with this motley crew is ridiculous. We have lost several games that we should have won because the PLAYERS made stupid mistakes (like Kizer's red zone turnovers, stupid offsides, uneccessary roughness, pass interference, holding calls, etc.) None of those are on the coach. I DO NOT want to start all over again!!
I say give hue a one way ticket to Cinncitucky!
-
Summer in Tampa is worse than a winter in ClevelandSummer in Tampa is worse than a winter in Cleveland
i'll take tampa any day....my wife and i vacation close to tampa every yr...in the summer it gets hot and humid...but let me tell you...alot of times it is hotter and more humid in pennsylvania than it is in tampa...call it global warming or whatever...but it is really not that bad there in the summer...plus you have the gulf of mexico....i'll take that over any lake up north all yr round....regardless of the heat...
i'll take tampa any day....my wife and i vacation close to tampa every yr...in the summer it gets hot and humid...but let me tell you...alot of times it is hotter and more humid in pennsylvania than it is in tampa...call it global warming or whatever...but it is really not that bad there in the summer...plus you have the gulf of mexico....i'll take that over any lake up north all yr round....regardless of the heat...
Florida? Flat. Hot. Insect infested. Snake Infested. Gator infested. Full of old geezers who can't drive. No thanks.
-
no it isn't....i am from pa. and live in atlanta...its just as hot here as in florida and as far as pa goes...do you know anyone in pa?...i do...i'm 65 and most of my old buds are the same age and there are still some of them moving to florida///dey ain't goin to cleveland...and yes they say it is hotter for some part in pa as it is in florida, I know for me and my wife, because we are older now, that we can tolerate the heat more so than the cold...hmmm, me thinks i heard that from many many people by the way...
LOL. My wife thinks I'm crazy for waiting until 10 or 11 am during July/August to go mow the yard. And at 70 I don't have one of those driving mowers either. I just wear shorts and a t-shirt and enjoy the sun for a couple hours.
LOL. My wife thinks I'm crazy for waiting until 10 or 11 am during July/August to go mow the yard. And at 70 I don't have one of those driving mowers either. I just wear shorts and a t-shirt and enjoy the sun for a couple hours.
-
Our only option will be taking some up and coming coordinator
This is true about every team.
This is true about every team.
Not necessarily
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login