Merry Christmas Browns Fans
-
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION:
BROWNS WILL START WINNING IN 2018 !
-
Merry Christmas all.
I'm flashing back to a happier time...Mack attack.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198912230oti.htm
-
Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!
-
-
-
Sretan Božić! -
Let's win this next one for Brownie!
If we are only going to win ONE GAME this year. This next one, IN PITTSBURGH, is the one to win.
Pittsburgh getting a black eye, beaten by the 0-15 Browns, would destroy them.
Let's win this next one for Brownie!
If we are only going to win ONE GAME this year. This next one, IN PITTSBURGH, is the one to win.
Pittsburgh getting a black eye, beaten by the 0-15 Browns, would destroy them.
Agree, but even this homer/diehard fan, Steeler-hater has lost hope. Our Browns are allergic to the end zone;between the 20's they look like a decent pro team.
-
Merry Christmas everyone. God bless you all for another year of Browns football. And for my Xmas present to every fan here................................I will give you more wins next year than this year, excluding preseason of course.

-

-
^ one of the few people less trustworthy than crooky Haslam.
-
Merry Christmas Browns Nation!! Singer James Taylor may sum this chit show up. “When your teams, in trouble. And you need a helping hand. And nothing,oh nothing is going right”.. Wait we had The Mama Kizer Dance..
Nope, no better fan than a Browns fan..No music? We’ll bring air guitar..
-
Merry Christmas all.
I'm flashing back to a happier time...Mack attack.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198912230oti.htm
Merry Christmas all.
I'm flashing back to a happier time...Mack attack.
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198912230oti.htm
I remember this like yesterday!
-
-
You must be confused with Crooked **MASK** Hillary.
Posting pictures of the anti-Christ, a.k.a. the Father of Lies, on Christmas day? Forgive him Lord for he knows not what he does.

-
Father of lies was Slick Willie.

-
Father of lies was Slick Willie.

Father of lies was Slick Willie.
I'll grant they are identical twins.

-
-
Glad for the fellowship and camaraderie.
I am, however Experiencing a "Browns out".
Too many angles to debate, too many blind faith wishes, and in general too much of you and I carrying the torch and taking the beatings.
Some are optimistic, many are not, some see progress, some see regression.
Time for me to turn my brain off and let the score of the games speak the state of the team.
-
Well Bleacher Report is predicting this Christmas day that the Browns will acquire QB Alex Smith from KC.
-
Glad for the fellowship and camaraderie.
I am, however Experiencing a "Browns out".
Too many angles to debate, too many blind faith wishes, and in general too much of you and I carrying the torch and taking the beatings.
Some are optimistic, many are not, some see progress, some see regression.
Time for me to turn my brain off and let the score of the games speak the state of the team.
Glad for the fellowship and camaraderie.
I am, however Experiencing a "Browns out".
Too many angles to debate, too many blind faith wishes, and in general too much of you and I carrying the torch and taking the beatings.
Some are optimistic, many are not, some see progress, some see regression.
Time for me to turn my brain off and let the score of the games speak the state of the team.
Merry Christmas Goober.
Ah see "I love a Parade". it's happening folks.
Merry Christmas Browns Nation!! Singer James Taylor may sum this chit show up. “When your teams, in trouble. And you need a helping hand. And nothing,oh nothing is going right”.. Wait we had The Mama Kizer Dance..
Nope, no better fan than a Browns fan..No music? We’ll bring air guitar..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login