Merry Christmas Browns Fans
-
-
You must be confused with Crooked **MASK** Hillary.
Posting pictures of the anti-Christ, a.k.a. the Father of Lies, on Christmas day? Forgive him Lord for he knows not what he does.

-
Father of lies was Slick Willie.

-
Father of lies was Slick Willie.

Father of lies was Slick Willie.
I'll grant they are identical twins.

-
Glad for the fellowship and camaraderie.
I am, however Experiencing a "Browns out".
Too many angles to debate, too many blind faith wishes, and in general too much of you and I carrying the torch and taking the beatings.
Some are optimistic, many are not, some see progress, some see regression.
Time for me to turn my brain off and let the score of the games speak the state of the team.
-
Well Bleacher Report is predicting this Christmas day that the Browns will acquire QB Alex Smith from KC.
-
Glad for the fellowship and camaraderie.
I am, however Experiencing a "Browns out".
Too many angles to debate, too many blind faith wishes, and in general too much of you and I carrying the torch and taking the beatings.
Some are optimistic, many are not, some see progress, some see regression.
Time for me to turn my brain off and let the score of the games speak the state of the team.
Glad for the fellowship and camaraderie.
I am, however Experiencing a "Browns out".
Too many angles to debate, too many blind faith wishes, and in general too much of you and I carrying the torch and taking the beatings.
Some are optimistic, many are not, some see progress, some see regression.
Time for me to turn my brain off and let the score of the games speak the state of the team.
Merry Christmas Goober.
Ah see "I love a Parade". it's happening folks.
Merry Christmas Browns Nation!! Singer James Taylor may sum this chit show up. “When your teams, in trouble. And you need a helping hand. And nothing,oh nothing is going right”.. Wait we had The Mama Kizer Dance..
Nope, no better fan than a Browns fan..No music? We’ll bring air guitar..
-
You must be confused with Crooked **MASK** Hillary.
Posting pictures of the anti-Christ, a.k.a. the Father of Lies, on Christmas day? Forgive him Lord for he knows not what he does.

Posting pictures of the anti-Christ, a.k.a. the Father of Lies, on Christmas day? Forgive him Lord for he knows not what he does.

That is the President of The United States of America.
Respect the office if not the man.
-
Posting pictures of the anti-Christ, a.k.a. the Father of Lies, on Christmas day? Forgive him Lord for he knows not what he does.

That is the President of The United States of America.
Respect the office if not the man.
That is the President of The United States of America.
Respect the office if not the man.
When he starts respecting the office, I'll consider it.
-
I already had a thread on this where we put up pictures of nearly naked women. If you are going to repeat a thread....at least improve on it.
-
Posting pictures of the anti-Christ, a.k.a. the Father of Lies, on Christmas day? Forgive him Lord for he knows not what he does.

That is the President of The United States of America.
Respect the office if not the man.
That is the President of The United States of America.
Respect the office if not the man.
I could not add at all to the disrespect garnered by Trump for the office and the country from all our overseas friends and enemies alike.
I already had a thread on this where we put up pictures of nearly naked women. If you are going to repeat a thread....at least improve on it.
OK Gip:
-

of course you have to bring over your B.S to the football side of things
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
