Skip to content

Dorsey was reportedly GM who wanted "nothing to do" with Rosen

The Browns Board
86 33 4.2k
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Clayton Thorson, Northwestern, is staying in school, they play Friday night. Great choice - Lock and Thorson could be

    two of the 2019 NFL draft big qb names. or not. who knows.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I am going to stay out of the whole QB thing until like the first of April.   We need that much time to figure things out.  Right now, I am not seeing how this class is any better than the year that gave us Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Jake Locker.....or the year that gave us David Carr, Joey Harrington and Josh McCown.

  • well, not all QBs can be as handsome as Colt McCoy 😍

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @browns1216 said:

    well, not all QBs can be as handsome as Colt McCoy 😍

    Image result for Brandon Weeden

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    OK.....so here we go:      Name who you think is the ugliest Quarterback you have seen.

    I remember Jimmy Clausen being particularly ugly:

    clausen.jpg

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #26

    And while, yes, Rosen is kind of an ugly guy,  I think he may be outmatched in ugliness by his crosstown rival, Sam Darnold. In fact...Darnold seems like he could be a clone of Clausen.

    sam-darnold.jpg

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Of course, on the other hand,  when Mary Kay Cabot thinks about Jimmy Garropolo...she is like this:

  • OK.....so here we go:      Name who you think is the ugliest Quarterback you have seen.

    I remember Jimmy Clausen being particularly ugly:

    clausen.jpg

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @the-gipper said:

    OK.....so here we go:      Name who you think is the ugliest Quarterback you have seen.

    I remember Jimmy Clausen being particularly ugly:

    clausen.jpg

    For me, Andrew Luck has to be on that list 

    14874.png&w=350&h=254

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #29
    image.jpeg.c9ad29103d898b3f32e1646e4cd1b434.jpeg
    image.jpeg.884fbec92ea0f1f8d5b9dbbe6939e71e.jpeg

    Now these guys were old school ugly.

  • I am going to stay out of the whole QB thing until like the first of April.   We need that much time to figure things out.  Right now, I am not seeing how this class is any better than the year that gave us Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Jake Locker.....or the year that gave us David Carr, Joey Harrington and Josh McCown.

    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @the-gipper said:

     Right now, I am not seeing how this class is any better than the year that gave us Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Jake Locker.....or the year that gave us David Carr, Joey Harrington and Josh McCown.

    I think the Carr, Harrington and McCown played much better than the previous.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Dear God, just no.

    Oh I get your concern tia, but with two top 5 picks, I just don't see the Browns NOT taking a QB, and if it's not Rosen, who else would it be but Darnold?

    6' tall Baker Mayfield from the Big 12?

    A RB/WR playing QB in Lamar Jackson?

    A QB every bit as raw as DeShone Kizer in Josh Allen?

    IMO, Sam Darnold really needs to go back to school. He regressed last season.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh I get your concern tia, but with two top 5 picks, I just don't see the Browns NOT taking a QB, and if it's not Rosen, who else would it be but Darnold?

    6' tall Baker Mayfield from the Big 12?

    A RB/WR playing QB in Lamar Jackson?

    A QB every bit as raw as DeShone Kizer in Josh Allen?

    IMO, Sam Darnold really needs to go back to school. He regressed last season.

    This is exactly the point I attempt to make.  Taking a QB because you "have to" is a bad move and pretty much never works out. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Oh I get your concern tia, but with two top 5 picks, I just don't see the Browns NOT taking a QB, and if it's not Rosen, who else would it be but Darnold?

    6' tall Baker Mayfield from the Big 12?

    A RB/WR playing QB in Lamar Jackson?

    A QB every bit as raw as DeShone Kizer in Josh Allen?

    IMO, Sam Darnold really needs to go back to school. He regressed last season.

    This is exactly the point I attempt to make.  Taking a QB because you "have to" is a bad move and pretty much never works out. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @tiamat63 said:

    This is exactly the point I attempt to make.  Taking a QB because you "have to" is a bad move and pretty much never works out. 

    Totally agree.

    But with what has happened in the last few years, even if the move is 100% right, it would be a brass ball move of all-time for Dorsey to skip QB TWICE within the first 5 or so overall picks of the draft.

  • @ghoolie said:

    He looks like a cross between Gomer Pyle and Paxton Lynch.  I don't want this fukcking guy. Seriously, he looks like a Homo. He looks like he is Transgender. RUN RUN WIll Robinson............

    You sound like a homo.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @bamwa said:

    You sound like a homo.

    That' beside the point. I AM a homo.

  • image.jpeg.c9ad29103d898b3f32e1646e4cd1b434.jpeg
    image.jpeg.884fbec92ea0f1f8d5b9dbbe6939e71e.jpeg

    Now these guys were old school ugly.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @texasag1969 said:

    image.jpeg.c9ad29103d898b3f32e1646e4cd1b434.jpeg
    image.jpeg.884fbec92ea0f1f8d5b9dbbe6939e71e.jpeg

    Now these guys were old school ugly.

    but o'boy you sure could set your watch by those hair cut's

  • @bamwa said:

    You sound like a homo.

    That' beside the point. I AM a homo.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @ghoolie said:

    That' beside the point. I AM a homo.

    and a colored don't forget that 

  • sydS syd

    @ghoolie said:

    That' beside the point. I AM a homo.

    and a colored don't forget that 

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @syd said:

    and a colored don't forget that 

    YES. I AM A BLACK HOMO

  • @syd said:

    and a colored don't forget that 

    YES. I AM A BLACK HOMO

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @ghoolie said:

    YES. I AM A BLACK HOMO

    and don't let anyone forget it 

  • @syd said:

    and a colored don't forget that 

    YES. I AM A BLACK HOMO

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #38

    @ghoolie said:

    YES. I AM A BLACK HOMO

    I thought you were Asian:

    DelayedWarlikeCub-size_restricted.gif

    Ghoolie Time in Vegas.

  • @ghoolie said:

    YES. I AM A BLACK HOMO

    I thought you were Asian:

    DelayedWarlikeCub-size_restricted.gif

    Ghoolie Time in Vegas.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @the-gipper said:

    I thought you were Asian:

    DelayedWarlikeCub-size_restricted.gif

    Ghoolie Time in Vegas.

    That guy runs faster than I do. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    This is exactly the point I attempt to make.  Taking a QB because you "have to" is a bad move and pretty much never works out. 

    Totally agree.

    But with what has happened in the last few years, even if the move is 100% right, it would be a brass ball move of all-time for Dorsey to skip QB TWICE within the first 5 or so overall picks of the draft.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @dutch-oven said:

    Totally agree.

    But with what has happened in the last few years, even if the move is 100% right, it would be a brass ball move of all-time for Dorsey to skip QB TWICE within the first 5 or so overall picks of the draft.

    Then so be it.  It takes balls to do the right thing from time to time. 

    Making moves that appease the average fan is how you get Manziel.  

  • And while, yes, Rosen is kind of an ugly guy,  I think he may be outmatched in ugliness by his crosstown rival, Sam Darnold. In fact...Darnold seems like he could be a clone of Clausen.

    sam-darnold.jpg

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @the-gipper said:

    And while, yes, Rosen is kind of an ugly guy,  I think he may be outmatched in ugliness by his crosstown rival, Sam Darnold. In fact...Darnold seems like he could be a clone of Clausen.

    sam-darnold.jpg

    Looks more like Andy Dalton to me...