Skip to content

Dorsey was reportedly GM who wanted "nothing to do" with Rosen

The Browns Board
86 33 4.2k
  • @tiamat63 said:

    This is exactly the point I attempt to make.  Taking a QB because you "have to" is a bad move and pretty much never works out. 

    Totally agree.

    But with what has happened in the last few years, even if the move is 100% right, it would be a brass ball move of all-time for Dorsey to skip QB TWICE within the first 5 or so overall picks of the draft.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @dutch-oven said:

    Totally agree.

    But with what has happened in the last few years, even if the move is 100% right, it would be a brass ball move of all-time for Dorsey to skip QB TWICE within the first 5 or so overall picks of the draft.

    Then so be it.  It takes balls to do the right thing from time to time. 

    Making moves that appease the average fan is how you get Manziel.  

  • And while, yes, Rosen is kind of an ugly guy,  I think he may be outmatched in ugliness by his crosstown rival, Sam Darnold. In fact...Darnold seems like he could be a clone of Clausen.

    sam-darnold.jpg

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @the-gipper said:

    And while, yes, Rosen is kind of an ugly guy,  I think he may be outmatched in ugliness by his crosstown rival, Sam Darnold. In fact...Darnold seems like he could be a clone of Clausen.

    sam-darnold.jpg

    Looks more like Andy Dalton to me...   

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Here's a question for all:

    I've heard this said by numerous drafts "gurus" that Rosen now is the superior prospect over Darnold, but Darnold most likely has the higher ceiling.

    Why? As far as I can tell, Rosen has the superior arm, is more accurate and seems to perform under pressure better than Darnold.

    The only thing I can see that Darnold is superior to Rosen is athleticism. He moves around better than Rosen.

    Just curious...

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #43

    They both look like homos. Seriously, they are both going to bust. Take the kid from Oklahomo.

  • Clark W GriswoldC Clark W Griswold wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Hmmmm, at the time he said at least” two general managers said they had no interest in Rosen, Dorsey was not a GM.  

  • They both look like homos. Seriously, they are both going to bust. Take the kid from Oklahomo.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @ghoolie said:

    They both look like homos. Seriously, they are both going to bust. Take the kid from Oklahomo.

    I'm talking to Browns fans sir.

    When I have a Steelers-themed question, I'll ask you.

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #46

    I don’t know if I have another QB speculation off season in me. 

  • They both look like homos. Seriously, they are both going to bust. Take the kid from Oklahomo.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @ghoolie said:

    They both look like homos. Seriously, they are both going to bust. Take the kid from Oklahomo.

    Ghoolie spitting out wisdom

  • S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
    #48

    They'll (hopefully) take the best looking qb after evaluating the piss out of them in person. 

    We'll see 

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Rosen is a bust. Just watch, he will $hit the bed.

    Everyone is having a fellatio fest over this guy.

    He looks like a cross between Gomer Pyle and Paxton Lynch.  I don't want this fukcking guy. Seriously, he looks like a Homo. He looks like he is Transgender. RUN RUN WIll Robinson............

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @ghoolie said:

    He looks like a cross between Gomer Pyle and Paxton Lynch.  I don't want this fukcking guy. Seriously, he looks like a Homo. He looks like he is Transgender. RUN RUN WIll Robinson............

    That's what I've been saying. Guys this gay looking don't make it as QBs in the NFL. It's one thing to be lumberjack-ugly like Andrew Luck. It's another matter entirely to look like a pubescent middle schooler working on his Pokemon collection.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #50
  • @ghoolie said:

    He looks like a cross between Gomer Pyle and Paxton Lynch.  I don't want this fukcking guy. Seriously, he looks like a Homo. He looks like he is Transgender. RUN RUN WIll Robinson............

    That's what I've been saying. Guys this gay looking don't make it as QBs in the NFL. It's one thing to be lumberjack-ugly like Andrew Luck. It's another matter entirely to look like a pubescent middle schooler working on his Pokemon collection.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @wargograw said:

    That's what I've been saying. Guys this gay looking don't make it as QBs in the NFL. It's one thing to be lumberjack-ugly like Andrew Luck. It's another matter entirely to look like a pubescent middle schooler working on his Pokemon collection.

    Yeah, Eli Manning is a regular Ryan Reynolds. Dude perpetually looks like he ate a turd.

    Mayfield looks like a frat boy date rapist. "Would you like a drink miss? Allow me to stir it for you..."

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #52

    This guy is still in the mix....and he isn't that ugly:

    55d7e2a823c9b.image.jpg?resize=1200,802

  • This guy is still in the mix....and he isn't that ugly:

    55d7e2a823c9b.image.jpg?resize=1200,802

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @the-gipper said:

    This guy is still in the mix....and he isn't that ugly:

    55d7e2a823c9b.image.jpg?resize=1200,802

    Nice game by him yesterday, Gipper. I think I will use you as a reminder to watch his tape 😉

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #54

    So tom Pauline is backtracking saying that he heard it second third hand that Dorsey said stay away from Rosen. 

  • So tom Pauline is backtracking saying that he heard it second third hand that Dorsey said stay away from Rosen. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @topdawg31 said:

    So tom Pauline is backtracking saying that he heard it second third hand that Dorsey said stay away from Rosen. 

    The weird season is upon us.

  • @wargograw said:

    That's what I've been saying. Guys this gay looking don't make it as QBs in the NFL. It's one thing to be lumberjack-ugly like Andrew Luck. It's another matter entirely to look like a pubescent middle schooler working on his Pokemon collection.

    Yeah, Eli Manning is a regular Ryan Reynolds. Dude perpetually looks like he ate a turd.

    Mayfield looks like a frat boy date rapist. "Would you like a drink miss? Allow me to stir it for you..."

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @dutch-oven said:

    Yeah, Eli Manning is a regular Ryan Reynolds. Dude perpetually looks like he ate a turd.

    Mayfield looks like a frat boy date rapist. "Would you like a drink miss? Allow me to stir it for you..."

    Eli is a redneck. Down here (especially at Ole Miss), that's not regarded as an ugly guy. Much better looking than Rosen. No question.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Yeah, Eli Manning is a regular Ryan Reynolds. Dude perpetually looks like he ate a turd.

    Mayfield looks like a frat boy date rapist. "Would you like a drink miss? Allow me to stir it for you..."

    Eli is a redneck. Down here (especially at Ole Miss), that's not regarded as an ugly guy. Much better looking than Rosen. No question.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @wargograw said:

    Eli is a redneck. Down here (especially at Ole Miss), that's not regarded as an ugly guy. Much better looking than Rosen. No question.

    Sorry, I don't worry or think about the relative attractiveness of men. Must be a southern thing, like statues for treasonous second-place finishers and deep-frying everything.

  • @wargograw said:

    Eli is a redneck. Down here (especially at Ole Miss), that's not regarded as an ugly guy. Much better looking than Rosen. No question.

    Sorry, I don't worry or think about the relative attractiveness of men. Must be a southern thing, like statues for treasonous second-place finishers and deep-frying everything.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #58

    @dutch-oven said:

    Sorry, I don't worry or think about the relative attractiveness of men. Must be a southern thing, like statues for treasonous second-place finishers and deep-frying everything.

    Right now I think a lot of Browns' fans would die for a second place. At least we never have fallen beyond that. And we won quite a few on war game days before having to settle for 2nd overall. And I bet if the Browns lost in the Superbowl we'd get a statue!!😛

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Sorry, I don't worry or think about the relative attractiveness of men. Must be a southern thing, like statues for treasonous second-place finishers and deep-frying everything.

    Right now I think a lot of Browns' fans would die for a second place. At least we never have fallen beyond that. And we won quite a few on war game days before having to settle for 2nd overall. And I bet if the Browns lost in the Superbowl we'd get a statue!!😛

    C ChicopeeJohn wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @texasag1969 said:

    Not unlike the non-fan who wins the big football pool or wins big at the Race Track, since 1999, the Browns would probably drafted better players - and currently be a better team - if they simply drafted players who played for colleges with Green, Yellow, Plaid, etc. uniforms.

    All Ugly?   Maybe dozens of Pro Bowl players.  All Left-Handed?  All born in the month of [take your pick].

    How much has this organization wasted over the years?  Maybe Sashi's wife should have done the drafting.