Skip to content

What's on TV this Sunday?

The Browns Board
17 6 804
  • @the-gipper said:

    There is a website that shows where each game is going to be telecast......I will have to search for that site.  Though certainly we here in NEO know what game is going to be on.

    Curious if the Browns/Steelers game will be on in Columbus - where I'll be this Sunday. I would think so, since CBus has a pretty big Steelers audience.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Curious if the Browns/Steelers game will be on in Columbus - where I'll be this Sunday. I would think so, since CBus has a pretty big Steelers audience.

    Columbus has always been a FRAK arsehole town when it comes to the NFL.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Curious if the Browns/Steelers game will be on in Columbus - where I'll be this Sunday. I would think so, since CBus has a pretty big Steelers audience.

    Columbus has always been a FRAK arsehole town when it comes to the NFL.

    @the-gipper said:

    Columbus has always been a FRAK arsehole town when it comes to the NFL.

    Used to be a Browns/Reds town. Browns are probably behind Bengals and Steelers now.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Columbus has always been a FRAK arsehole town when it comes to the NFL.

    Used to be a Browns/Reds town. Browns are probably behind Bengals and Steelers now.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Used to be a Browns/Reds town. Browns are probably behind Bengals and Steelers now.

    FRAK Earselings....just like I said.

  • I have checked this Sunday's TV schedule for the final Week 17 games, and I think that Browns' game could have more viewers than usual. At least at the beginning of the game. 

    In AFC 3rd and 4th seed are locked, so there only remains to be seen who gets homefield advantage and who gets the wildcards among Bills, Ravens, Titans and Chargers.

    In NFC, All first 3 seeds are locked, and only remains to be seen who is going to win NFC South (Saints or Panthers) and who is going to get the last Wilcard spot (Falcons or Seahawks)

    So, the games are the following (in italic games with nothing in play, playoff wise):

    1:00PM ET

    GB at DET

    HOU at IND

    CHI at MIN

    NYJ at NE

    WAS at NYG 

    DAL at PHI

    CLE at PIT 

    4:25 PM ET

    CAR at ATL

    CIN at BAL

    BUF at MIA

    NO at TB 

    JAX at TEN

    KC at DEN

    OAK ar LAC

    SF at LA 

    ARI at SEA

    So in the first group of games there's only in play the AFC homefield advantage whereas in afternoon games there's in play both conference wildcards and NFCS. 

    @nero said:

    I have checked this Sunday's TV schedule for the final Week 17 games, and I think that Browns' game could have more viewers than usual. At least at the beginning of the game. 

    In AFC 3rd and 4th seed are locked, so there only remains to be seen who gets homefield advantage and who gets the wildcards among Bills, Ravens, Titans and Chargers.

    In NFC, All first 3 seeds are locked, and only remains to be seen who is going to win NFC South (Saints or Panthers) and who is going to get the last Wilcard spot (Falcons or Seahawks)

    So, the games are the following (in italic games with nothing in play, playoff wise):

    1:00PM ET

    GB at DET

    HOU at IND

    CHI at MIN

    NYJ at NE

    WAS at NYG 

    DAL at PHI

    CLE at PIT 

    4:25 PM ET

    CAR at ATL

    CIN at BAL

    BUF at MIA

    NO at TB 

    JAX at TEN

    KC at DEN

    OAK ar LAC

    SF at LA 

    ARI at SEA

    So in the first group of games there's only in play the AFC homefield advantage whereas in afternoon games there's in play both conference wildcards and NFCS. 

    There is a chance that 16 people . May watch the Browns get asss pounded Sunday.

  • @nero said:

    I have checked this Sunday's TV schedule for the final Week 17 games, and I think that Browns' game could have more viewers than usual. At least at the beginning of the game. 

    In AFC 3rd and 4th seed are locked, so there only remains to be seen who gets homefield advantage and who gets the wildcards among Bills, Ravens, Titans and Chargers.

    In NFC, All first 3 seeds are locked, and only remains to be seen who is going to win NFC South (Saints or Panthers) and who is going to get the last Wilcard spot (Falcons or Seahawks)

    So, the games are the following (in italic games with nothing in play, playoff wise):

    1:00PM ET

    GB at DET

    HOU at IND

    CHI at MIN

    NYJ at NE

    WAS at NYG 

    DAL at PHI

    CLE at PIT 

    4:25 PM ET

    CAR at ATL

    CIN at BAL

    BUF at MIA

    NO at TB 

    JAX at TEN

    KC at DEN

    OAK ar LAC

    SF at LA 

    ARI at SEA

    So in the first group of games there's only in play the AFC homefield advantage whereas in afternoon games there's in play both conference wildcards and NFCS. 

    There is a chance that 16 people . May watch the Browns get asss pounded Sunday.

    @ghoolie said:

    There is a chance that 16 people . May watch the Browns get asss pounded Sunday.

    Then you should reschedule that  challenge bout that Zombo made with you.    Maybe more people will watch that.  

  • There is a website that shows where each game is going to be telecast......I will have to search for that site.  Though certainly we here in NEO know what game is going to be on.

    Edit:  here is that site.....though as of this moment the map is not up yet.  It says it will be put up sometime today.

    http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=17

    @the-gipper said:

    There is a website that shows where each game is going to be telecast......I will have to search for that site.  Though certainly we here in NEO know what game is going to be on.

    Edit:  here is that site.....though as of this moment the map is not up yet.  It says it will be put up sometime today.

    http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=17

    The map is up now.   The entire nation is getting the Pats/Jets in the early game except for the areas of PA, Ohio, and down along the Atlantic Coast in Virginia/MD/NC/SC.

  • @ghoolie said:

    There is a chance that 16 people . May watch the Browns get asss pounded Sunday.

    Then you should reschedule that  challenge bout that Zombo made with you.    Maybe more people will watch that.  

    @the-gipper said:

    Then you should reschedule that  challenge bout that Zombo made with you.    Maybe more people will watch that.  

    ZOMBLOW never made a challenge. You don t tell a guy you want to fight him and then tell him he has to spend $1,000 and take time away from his life to come and meet you.

    If the count wants to fight, he can come to the king.

    Oh wait, I can beat Serena Williams in Tennis. She needs to fly to the next Browns game since it will be neutral territory.

    People that are suburban poosies need to stay in the confines of their Walter Mitty lives.

    Speaking of Thurber, Zomblow can reenact, "things that go bump in the night".

    THUD...............

    "What was that?"

    That was the sound of Zomblow getting KTFO.

    DRD (Drunk realtor Down)

  • @the-gipper said:

    Then you should reschedule that  challenge bout that Zombo made with you.    Maybe more people will watch that.  

    ZOMBLOW never made a challenge. You don t tell a guy you want to fight him and then tell him he has to spend $1,000 and take time away from his life to come and meet you.

    If the count wants to fight, he can come to the king.

    Oh wait, I can beat Serena Williams in Tennis. She needs to fly to the next Browns game since it will be neutral territory.

    People that are suburban poosies need to stay in the confines of their Walter Mitty lives.

    Speaking of Thurber, Zomblow can reenact, "things that go bump in the night".

    THUD...............

    "What was that?"

    That was the sound of Zomblow getting KTFO.

    DRD (Drunk realtor Down)

    @ghoolie said:

    ZOMBLOW never made a challenge. You don t tell a guy you want to fight him and then tell him he has to spend $1,000 and take time away from his life to come and meet you.

    If the count wants to fight, he can come to the king.

    Oh wait, I can beat Serena Williams in Tennis. She needs to fly to the next Browns game since it will be neutral territory.

    People that are suburban poosies need to stay in the confines of their Walter Mitty lives.

    Speaking of Thurber, Zomblow can reenact, "things that go bump in the night".

    THUD...............

    "What was that?"

    That was the sound of Zomblow getting KTFO.

    DRD (Drunk realtor Down)

    Move the venue to Vegas then.  Isn't that the Mecca of boxing matches?

  • Big Ben will azzwhoop Hueless Jackazz team.

  • Big Ben will azzwhoop Hueless Jackazz team.

    @marc1971 said:

    Big Ben will azzwhoop Hueless Jackazz team.

    sky's blue grass is green 

  • Big Ben will azzwhoop Hueless Jackazz team.

    @marc1971 said:

    Big Ben will azzwhoop Hueless Jackazz team.

    Boy, aren't you going out on a limb with that one, fat boy:

    381314

  • @ghoolie said:

    ZOMBLOW never made a challenge. You don t tell a guy you want to fight him and then tell him he has to spend $1,000 and take time away from his life to come and meet you.

    If the count wants to fight, he can come to the king.

    Oh wait, I can beat Serena Williams in Tennis. She needs to fly to the next Browns game since it will be neutral territory.

    People that are suburban poosies need to stay in the confines of their Walter Mitty lives.

    Speaking of Thurber, Zomblow can reenact, "things that go bump in the night".

    THUD...............

    "What was that?"

    That was the sound of Zomblow getting KTFO.

    DRD (Drunk realtor Down)

    Move the venue to Vegas then.  Isn't that the Mecca of boxing matches?

    @the-gipper said:

    Move the venue to Vegas then.  Isn't that the Mecca of boxing matches?

    Look sparky......I am going to guess that you have never been in a fistfight in your life.....but here is how it works......

    If a man has a beef with another man, he takes it to that man, face to face.

    This is not a sporting event. It has no promoter or financing. It has no audience that would support a financial venue.

    I never brought up fighting. This is Zomblows fantasy. He enjoys dreaming of beating me up. Some guys dream of fukcing super models.

    If the guy really wants a fight, he can spend his money and bring his grievance to me. Whether I would choose.to engage him has nothing to do with manhood, or the childish macho posts found on a message board.

    I am hard pressed to to find what the need for this fight is.

    HOWEVER.....as I have said many times....if the guy feels compelled to come see me and make a.physical threat to my face.......by all means, I will harm him physically in an irreversible way.

    In a mutual.challenge, he would have to hire an atty and sign a release. This has to do with my background in this art form.

    However, if his childish emotion over me liking the Steelers is powerful enough for him to come.threaten me....by all means I will unleash something on his puny, alcoholic realtor butt that he will surely come to learn afterwards, was something far behind his simple comprehension.

    Music, water, science, whatever it may be, I don't talk about schidt that I have t engaged in.

    Being an atty, you might want to think twice about egging on an emotional drunk to stepping into physical peril.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Move the venue to Vegas then.  Isn't that the Mecca of boxing matches?

    Look sparky......I am going to guess that you have never been in a fistfight in your life.....but here is how it works......

    If a man has a beef with another man, he takes it to that man, face to face.

    This is not a sporting event. It has no promoter or financing. It has no audience that would support a financial venue.

    I never brought up fighting. This is Zomblows fantasy. He enjoys dreaming of beating me up. Some guys dream of fukcing super models.

    If the guy really wants a fight, he can spend his money and bring his grievance to me. Whether I would choose.to engage him has nothing to do with manhood, or the childish macho posts found on a message board.

    I am hard pressed to to find what the need for this fight is.

    HOWEVER.....as I have said many times....if the guy feels compelled to come see me and make a.physical threat to my face.......by all means, I will harm him physically in an irreversible way.

    In a mutual.challenge, he would have to hire an atty and sign a release. This has to do with my background in this art form.

    However, if his childish emotion over me liking the Steelers is powerful enough for him to come.threaten me....by all means I will unleash something on his puny, alcoholic realtor butt that he will surely come to learn afterwards, was something far behind his simple comprehension.

    Music, water, science, whatever it may be, I don't talk about schidt that I have t engaged in.

    Being an atty, you might want to think twice about egging on an emotional drunk to stepping into physical peril.

    @ghoolie said:

    Look sparky......I am going to guess that you have never been in a fistfight in your life.....but here is how it works......

    If a man has a beef with another man, he takes it to that man, face to face.

    This is not a sporting event. It has no promoter or financing. It has no audience that would support a financial venue.

    I never brought up fighting. This is Zomblows fantasy. He enjoys dreaming of beating me up. Some guys dream of fukcing super models.

    If the guy really wants a fight, he can spend his money and bring his grievance to me. Whether I would choose.to engage him has nothing to do with manhood, or the childish macho posts found on a message board.

    I am hard pressed to to find what the need for this fight is.

    HOWEVER.....as I have said many times....if the guy feels compelled to come see me and make a.physical threat to my face.......by all means, I will harm him physically in an irreversible way.

    In a mutual.challenge, he would have to hire an atty and sign a release. This has to do with my background in this art form.

    However, if his childish emotion over me liking the Steelers is powerful enough for him to come.threaten me....by all means I will unleash something on his puny, alcoholic realtor butt that he will surely come to learn afterwards, was something far behind his simple comprehension.

    Music, water, science, whatever it may be, I don't talk about schidt that I have t engaged in.

    Being an atty, you might want to think twice about egging on an emotional drunk to stepping into physical peril.

    serious.gif