Hey Fellas
-
How is everyone? Is Die Hard ok after this dismal season?
Is WSS still getting more tail than an ol polecat?
I'm ok. I'm unemployed but everything is cool I start my job in the middle of January. Stay cool
-
Welcome back post.
WSS
-
Diehard went off the wagon and was last seen with some whore in San Diego.
-
Calfox has been busy flying back and forth to D.C., getting ready to testify before Congress
on the emerging threat of a nationwide woodpecker chirpitis plaque.
-
Good to see you guys again. I'm just glad to be back home. I've gotten back into my music again. No I'm not Eddie Van Halen. Just gives me something to do.
Ill post a pick of this nice Schecter I bought off a crackhead for $50. I had to take it to a pro and have him run through it. It needed some tlc but its all good now.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login