Godly Odds: When 1 in (365x365x365) = 100%
-
On Christmas Day 1996, the Mother of my friends - Ron and Kenny - passed away
On Christmas Day 2002, Ron passed away
Christmas Day 2017, Kenny passed away.
On the morning of the 26th I told my wife that I was surprised that I didn't hear from a third brother on Christmas - fully expecting that Kenny would pass away on the same day as his Mother and Brother. Just a few minutes later, I got a call and was told that Kenny, did indeed, pass away the night before.
Mathematically, the odds of that happening are 1/(365x365x365).
Godly speaking, the odds of Mrs. Jones, Ron Jones and Kenny Jones all dying on Christmas Day were 100%, IMHO.
I believe in God/Jesus and cannot believe that this 'trifecta' was simply a case of very long odds coming in.
-
Sounds like undeniable proof to me
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login