***Official Browns @ Steelers Game Day Thread***
-
-
Not bad, the first 1st down for the Clowns
-
They are lucky they aren't down 21-0
-
Kizer delivers a bomb for a TDNo, reallyA 56 yard pass to the 2 yard line (stepped out of bounds)
-
Horse collar, but of course they won't call it.
-
Haden just got burnt by Flash Gordon. ?
-
Duke for the TD
Seven point game
-
Does this mean that we're due for 3 turnovers before the next TD?
-
Horse collar, but of course they won't call it.
Horse collar, but of course they won't call it.
It's mind blowing how many call go against the Browns. It's like league wants us to suck forever. They literally had to video review the play and choose to ignore it.
-
Facemask call on Browns D
-
Wow!
-
I'm beginning to wonder if the NFL isn't fixed.
-
Facemask call on Browns D
Facemask call on Browns D
While Shoburt was being held...go figure.
-
I'm beginning to wonder if the NFL isn't fixed.
I'm beginning to wonder if the NFL isn't fixed.
Fixed against shytty teams
-
Was that another penalty by the Browns inside the 10 that helped the Steelers score? I was up getting some water
-
is that ref hue jackson's twin?
-
Was that another penalty by the Browns inside the 10 that helped the Steelers score? I was up getting some water
Was that another penalty by the Browns inside the 10 that helped the Steelers score? I was up getting some water
It was a bullsh!t roughing the passer call on Garrett.
-
Kizer to Higgins for a 56 yard race to the end zone and a 7 point game
14-21
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login