Skip to content

New Browns' Fan Looking for Main Brown Fans' Forum

The Browns Board
20 13 688 1
  • Hi all.  I have recently decided to become a Browns fan.  I move around every few years, and have all my life, never seeming to be in the same city or state for more than a handful of years. I have been keeping very close tabs on the Browns for a couple years now and am very impressed that they have such a devoted and fun fan base.  I googled Browns fan forums and this one is the first I decided to check into.  If you don't mind me asking, is this considered the #1 main Brown's forum?  Is there another you all attend to besides this one that you might refer a new fan to?  I am not one to join multiple forums for the same team, so I would prefer just settling into what might be considered the best one to join.  Your advice would be appreciated.  Also by the way, where is the best site to purchase Browns' gear for fair prices?

    I feel, as I am sure you all do, that there are exciting years to come, and am looking forward to grow with your young team.  I have even been doing a lot of mock drafts for the Browns just for fun.  This was my latest one I did this am.  Of course these mocks are just for fun and never turn out to be the real thing.  But still fun to speculate and debate all the options that could arise.

    Round 1 Pick 1: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

    Round 1 Pick 4: Sam Darnold, QB, Southern California

    Round 2 Pick 1: Courtland Sutton, WR, Southern Methodist

    Round 2 Pick 4: Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa

    Round 2 Pick 32: Armani Watts, FS, Texas AM

    Round 3 Pick 1: Tyquan Lewis, DE, Ohio State

    Round 4 Pick 1: Marquis Haynes, OLB/DE, Mississippi

    Round 4 Pick 29: Shaun Dion Hamilton, ILB, Alabama

    Round 5 Pick 1: Bentley Spain, OT, North Carolina

    Round 5 Pick 25: Bradley Bozeman, C, Alabama

    Round 6 Pick 1: Damon Webb, SS, Ohio State

    Round 7 Pick 1: Christian LaCouture, DT, LSU

    I will close now for I see the Steeler/Brown game is on.

  • Run away as fast as you can

  • Run away as fast as you can

    @baconhound said:

    Run away as fast as you can

    Ha ha, I am too old to run.  I can only plop.

  • Look for a new team instead 

  • Welcome aboard.

    This is considered "out of plan coverage" by most employer Health Insurance plans fyi ☺

  • Does being the #1 forum of the worst team in NFL history make it this the worst forum in sports history? #Success

  • That user name matches perfectly the football I'm seeing from the Browns today.

  • Welcome to the board...and no way in hell are we taking an RB with the 1st pick.

  • Troll alert.

  • This is the best friend form of any team in the league totally uninhibited. Totally honest 3 to 4 no bull short

  • Welcome to the board...and no way in hell are we taking an RB with the 1st pick.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Welcome to the board...and no way in hell are we taking an RB with the 1st pick.

    Are you sure you want to put your stamp of certainty on that?  Allow me to expose a small crack in that door::

    Gurly - Rams

    Fournette - Jaguars

    Gordon - Chargers

    Hunt - Chiefs

    Elliott - Cowboys

    Howard - Bears

    Ingram - Saints

    Tamara - Saints

    Johnson -Cardinals

    And the Browns can get one of these young studs of their own in Barkley, and you say no way.   These are what I call playoff makers.  I wouldn't pass on Barkley, especially when I can still get my QB a couple picks later,  or even by trading up a couple spots if I am that worried about not getting the only QB that I feel I could live with.

    Barkley Is A Sure Thing, Maybe Better Than all Of Them To Hear Some Say.  There Is No QB In This Draft You Can Say that about.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Welcome to the board...and no way in hell are we taking an RB with the 1st pick.

    Are you sure you want to put your stamp of certainty on that?  Allow me to expose a small crack in that door::

    Gurly - Rams

    Fournette - Jaguars

    Gordon - Chargers

    Hunt - Chiefs

    Elliott - Cowboys

    Howard - Bears

    Ingram - Saints

    Tamara - Saints

    Johnson -Cardinals

    And the Browns can get one of these young studs of their own in Barkley, and you say no way.   These are what I call playoff makers.  I wouldn't pass on Barkley, especially when I can still get my QB a couple picks later,  or even by trading up a couple spots if I am that worried about not getting the only QB that I feel I could live with.

    Barkley Is A Sure Thing, Maybe Better Than all Of Them To Hear Some Say.  There Is No QB In This Draft You Can Say that about.

    @sissyboyfloyd said:

    Are you sure you want to put your stamp of certainty on that?  Allow me to expose a small crack in that door::

    Gurly - Rams

    Fournette - Jaguars

    Gordon - Chargers

    Hunt - Chiefs

    Elliott - Cowboys

    Howard - Bears

    Ingram - Saints

    Tamara - Saints

    Johnson -Cardinals

    And the Browns can get one of these young studs of their own in Barkley, and you say no way.   These are what I call playoff makers.  I wouldn't pass on Barkley, especially when I can still get my QB a couple picks later,  or even by trading up a couple spots if I am that worried about not getting the only QB that I feel I could live with.

    And how many of those RB’s were taken #1 in the draft?

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Welcome to the board...and no way in hell are we taking an RB with the 1st pick.

    Are you sure you want to put your stamp of certainty on that?  Allow me to expose a small crack in that door::

    Gurly - Rams

    Fournette - Jaguars

    Gordon - Chargers

    Hunt - Chiefs

    Elliott - Cowboys

    Howard - Bears

    Ingram - Saints

    Tamara - Saints

    Johnson -Cardinals

    And the Browns can get one of these young studs of their own in Barkley, and you say no way.   These are what I call playoff makers.  I wouldn't pass on Barkley, especially when I can still get my QB a couple picks later,  or even by trading up a couple spots if I am that worried about not getting the only QB that I feel I could live with.

    Barkley Is A Sure Thing, Maybe Better Than all Of Them To Hear Some Say.  There Is No QB In This Draft You Can Say that about.

    @sissyboyfloyd said:

    Are you sure you want to put your stamp of certainty on that?  Allow me to expose a small crack in that door::

    Gurly - Rams

    Fournette - Jaguars

    Gordon - Chargers

    Hunt - Chiefs

    Elliott - Cowboys

    Howard - Bears

    Ingram - Saints

    Tamara - Saints

    Johnson -Cardinals

    And the Browns can get one of these young studs of their own in Barkley, and you say no way.   These are what I call playoff makers.  I wouldn't pass on Barkley, especially when I can still get my QB a couple picks later,  or even by trading up a couple spots if I am that worried about not getting the only QB that I feel I could live with.

    The thing is that you should go to the thread 'The "who have you watched lately?" thread.' 

    There you can see how many of us have concerns with Barkley being worth a first round pick (mostly when ours are in the top 5). He's anywhere near Elliot or Fournette, for example.

    And of those you mentioned, Hunt, Howard, Kamara and Johnson weren't first rounders. You could add Bell to your list, who wasn't first rounder either. 

    I'd say most of the members on this board would pick a RB in the second. In the first a QB and a defensive back.

  • A new Browns fan?

    Why?

  • Welcome to the board nice timing to get in on the ground floor of the "new" BROWNS 😆

    Hope to see you around, mjp.

  • A new Browns fan?

    Why?

    @orion said:

    A new Browns fan?

    Why?

    Is that a rhetorical ?  If not, it's because I enjoy being a part of a new building process.  Like The thought Of Growing With A Team From The Ground Floor, So To Speak.  I would have joined the fan club last year, but was waiting for the Brown's to hit rock bottom.  I loved your coaches prognostication from last season when he said 1-15 was not good enough.  So decided to wait and see if he could really reach perfection.  Can only go up from here.

  • Welcome to the board and the boring old men. LOL!😁

  • @orion said:

    A new Browns fan?

    Why?

    Is that a rhetorical ?  If not, it's because I enjoy being a part of a new building process.  Like The thought Of Growing With A Team From The Ground Floor, So To Speak.  I would have joined the fan club last year, but was waiting for the Brown's to hit rock bottom.  I loved your coaches prognostication from last season when he said 1-15 was not good enough.  So decided to wait and see if he could really reach perfection.  Can only go up from here.

    @sissyboyfloyd said:

    I would have joined the fan club last year, but was waiting for the Brown's to hit rock bottom. 

    I don't even know how to respond to a statement like that.

  • @sissyboyfloyd said:

    I would have joined the fan club last year, but was waiting for the Brown's to hit rock bottom. 

    I don't even know how to respond to a statement like that.

    @orion said:

    I don't even know how to respond to a statement like that.

    Same here. Sounds like: hey guys, I decided to wait to come to you until you really were screwed up! 

  • Welcome to the board...and no way in hell are we taking an RB with the 1st pick.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Welcome to the board...and no way in hell are we taking an RB with the 1st pick.

    If we take a RB with the 1st pick.. I'm done with these tards..