Crowell
-
Based on what?
for the reason I stated he runs into the back of his linemen instead of having vision to locate a crease to get through, Id swear he closes his eyes as soon as he gets the hand off and just runs straight ahead. We need a RB that has balance and vision. One that doesn't trip over grass blades.
for the reason I stated he runs into the back of his linemen instead of having vision to locate a crease to get through, Id swear he closes his eyes as soon as he gets the hand off and just runs straight ahead. We need a RB that has balance and vision. One that doesn't trip over grass blades.
In other words you completely lack any understanding of how "average YPC" works.
-
LOL! Now who among Browns fans would continually attack a player? I can't imagine that.

We are talking about attacking a good player. I attack the schidt. Two Tackle Texas and Corey ColeSlaw
-
there are guys crow's size that make him look like doo doo, that can actually shake and bake, shed tacklers or carry them along for the ride.
haven't had a true de force RB since who byner?
and 4.1 ypc mean Sheet if you can't get one yard for a first down or run the ball into the endzone from 4 yards out.
CHUBB.
-
You would be surprised how long its been since we had the same running back lead the team in rushing for 3 straight year.
-
Had excessive amounts of Diplomatico during the game yesterday.
So you had a great day after all.

I got a Total Wine gift card to cash in and am seriously thinking I may get Plantation Barbados XO 20th Anniversary which has some reviews similar to my Diplomatico. I did get another of those for Xmas though so I will have something to taste along side to compare it with. Report coming Tuesday night.

I bought a 4 pack of Samual Smith Oatmeal Stout with money left over when I picked up the Diplomatico with my $50 gift card from another retailer closer in. Sharing it with my daughter in law who loves those dark malty beers like I do.
I have one more card besides those and it's a hard choice between my fav Honig Cabernet or a Taylor 20 year Port. Since I have 3 other Honigs already I'm leaning towards the Port unless I spot a really good Rioja (Nero would approve). Life is hard.

Hey Nero you got any favorites? Take a look at what Total Wine carries and give me an opinion. There is a good search engine on the website you can go by wines/ports or by country and narrow it down. I have two locations in N Austin to go bye from.
I have one more card besides those and it's a hard choice between my fav Honig Cabernet or a Taylor 20 year Port. Since I have 3 other Honigs already I'm leaning towards the Port unless I spot a really good Rioja (Nero would approve). Life is hard.

Hey Nero you got any favorites? Take a look at what Total Wine carries and give me an opinion. There is a good search engine on the website you can go by wines/ports or by country and narrow it down. I have two locations in N Austin to go bye from.
Sorry, I went over this post (next time use the @texasag1969 feature). I do approve

Anyway, I have seen the list of Riojas and I don't recall having drunk any of them, I still need to get some years until I develop some wine knowledge, you know, like good wines

I would go for Hoorta's advise. I checked the wines from Navarra only so you would have a taste of my region but none of them look convincing, heh.
-
Put him on a balanced offense and he does fine. He is better than that RB we picked at number 3 a few years back. Can't say that I'd blame him for wanting to leave either. A dumpster fire is something to run away from, not into.
-
You would be surprised how long its been since we had the same running back lead the team in rushing for 3 straight year.
You would be surprised how long its been since we had the same running back lead the team in rushing for 3 straight year.
prob greg pruitt.
-
I've soured on Crowell. I can do without him. A crowell-less team won't keep me up at night.
-
You would be surprised how long its been since we had the same running back lead the team in rushing for 3 straight year.
prob greg pruitt.
prob greg pruitt.
Kevin Mack 90/91/92. He also did it in 85/86/87
From 1974 to 1983 a Pruitt led the Browns in rushing for 10 straight years. The first 5 of those was Greg...then next 5 was Mike.
So....a Brown has led the team 10 times....and a Pruitt 10 times. Jim Brown 9 times. Ken Brown once. (1973
-
loved the mack byner back when we owned the AFC (central back then?) but he committed the ultimate sin. if not for his fumble i believe we'd at least one lombardi to habg our hats on (as fans).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login