Skip to content

No one can coach this clown show up....

The Browns Board
34 15 1.9k
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Haslam said he is keeping Hue, and I believe him.  

  • Haslam said he is keeping Hue, and I believe him.  

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Haslam said he is keeping Hue, and I believe him.  

    If he does, he'll save me over $400 for the NFL Package next year, and many hours of being frustrated watching a single snap by this awful organization...... Hell, I'm pretty much there already if I'm being honest.

    My post count on here will probably start to fall to totally silent over the next few weeks / months...... we'll see. 

  • Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    of all the times to show continuity, they pick the coach who did the least with most.  i feel bad for pettine, he was at least able to get some wins when the FO blew the first round on jff and gilbert.  hopefully the browns at least get a competent OC.

  • jbluhm86J jbluhm86 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Well, at least Hue is humble in defeat: 

    IMG_3742.thumb.PNG.ff0a2c1cc22e3ef734cb512ac813ac48.PNG

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Haslam said he is keeping Hue, and I believe him.  

    If he does, he'll save me over $400 for the NFL Package next year, and many hours of being frustrated watching a single snap by this awful organization...... Hell, I'm pretty much there already if I'm being honest.

    My post count on here will probably start to fall to totally silent over the next few weeks / months...... we'll see. 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @d-bone said:

    If he does, he'll save me over $400 for the NFL Package next year, and many hours of being frustrated watching a single snap by this awful organization...... Hell, I'm pretty much there already if I'm being honest.

    My post count on here will probably start to fall to totally silent over the next few weeks / months...... we'll see. 

    i am not going to renew mine regardless of who the coach is

  • @marc1971 said:

    The issue here is that Hue can't coach. Period.

    Yeah... coming to that conclusion as well. The lack of improvement in preparation and execution of this team's Offense over two years is overwhelmingly obvious.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tour2ma said:

    Yeah... coming to that conclusion as well. The lack of improvement in preparation and execution of this team's Offense over two years is overwhelmingly obvious.

    Obviously, like Hue stated, he's the only coach that could go 1-31

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Haslam said he is keeping Hue, and I believe him.  

    If he does, he'll save me over $400 for the NFL Package next year, and many hours of being frustrated watching a single snap by this awful organization...... Hell, I'm pretty much there already if I'm being honest.

    My post count on here will probably start to fall to totally silent over the next few weeks / months...... we'll see. 

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @d-bone said:

    If he does, he'll save me over $400 for the NFL Package next year, and many hours of being frustrated watching a single snap by this awful organization...... Hell, I'm pretty much there already if I'm being honest.

    My post count on here will probably start to fall to totally silent over the next few weeks / months...... we'll see. 

    I will not pay to attend a game in Cleveland if Huey Cueball is the coach next season.

  • @d-bone said:

    If he does, he'll save me over $400 for the NFL Package next year, and many hours of being frustrated watching a single snap by this awful organization...... Hell, I'm pretty much there already if I'm being honest.

    My post count on here will probably start to fall to totally silent over the next few weeks / months...... we'll see. 

    I will not pay to attend a game in Cleveland if Huey Cueball is the coach next season.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @mark-o said:

    I will not pay to attend a game in Cleveland if Huey Cueball is the coach next season.

    Yes you will, you will pay, and cheer when Hue jumps in the lake at the end of the season again.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #25

    So you all will attend games when some spec teams coach is coaching is to 1-15?

  • @mark-o said:

    I will not pay to attend a game in Cleveland if Huey Cueball is the coach next season.

    Yes you will, you will pay, and cheer when Hue jumps in the lake at the end of the season again.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @stillmotion said:

    Yes you will, you will pay, and cheer when Hue jumps in the lake at the end of the season again.

    I just don't care enough at this point.   I'll just stick with the red zone channel and watch good football. 

  • @stillmotion said:

    Yes you will, you will pay, and cheer when Hue jumps in the lake at the end of the season again.

    I just don't care enough at this point.   I'll just stick with the red zone channel and watch good football. 

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @mark-o said:

    I just don't care enough at this point.   I'll just stick with the red zone channel and watch good football. 

    You'll come back to the Browns because it's in your blood. Plus i'm sure Dee will be a better owner when Jimmy goes to prison.

  • So you all will attend games when some spec teams coach is coaching is to 1-15?

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @clevfan4life said:

    So you all will attend games when some spec teams coach is coaching is to 1-15?

    At least a new coach gives me hope.  All Huey has given us is 1-31...the worst 2 years in NFL history.  Why support a 3rd year of his shit?  He's the worst HC in NFL history.  He is bad at his job and doesn't deserve to be the coach.  This team will never win with him as HC.

  • @d-bone said:

    If he does, he'll save me over $400 for the NFL Package next year, and many hours of being frustrated watching a single snap by this awful organization...... Hell, I'm pretty much there already if I'm being honest.

    My post count on here will probably start to fall to totally silent over the next few weeks / months...... we'll see. 

    I will not pay to attend a game in Cleveland if Huey Cueball is the coach next season.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @mark-o said:

    I will not pay to attend a game in Cleveland if Huey Cueball is the coach next season.

    I am with ya. 

    No way I renew my tickets if Jimmy is till owner. 

  • @clevfan4life said:

    So you all will attend games when some spec teams coach is coaching is to 1-15?

    At least a new coach gives me hope.  All Huey has given us is 1-31...the worst 2 years in NFL history.  Why support a 3rd year of his shit?  He's the worst HC in NFL history.  He is bad at his job and doesn't deserve to be the coach.  This team will never win with him as HC.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @mark-o said:

    At least a new coach gives me hope.  All Huey has given us is 1-31...the worst 2 years in NFL history.  Why support a 3rd year of his Sheet?  He's the worst HC in NFL history.  He is bad at his job and doesn't deserve to be the coach.  This team will never win with him as HC.

    I totally agree. If Hue is here next year. They will go 0-16 again. 

  • @clevfan4life said:

    So you all will attend games when some spec teams coach is coaching is to 1-15?

    At least a new coach gives me hope.  All Huey has given us is 1-31...the worst 2 years in NFL history.  Why support a 3rd year of his shit?  He's the worst HC in NFL history.  He is bad at his job and doesn't deserve to be the coach.  This team will never win with him as HC.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @mark-o said:

    At least a new coach gives me hope.  All Huey has given us is 1-31...the worst 2 years in NFL history.  Why support a 3rd year of his Sheet?  He's the worst HC in NFL history.  He is bad at his job and doesn't deserve to be the coach.  This team will never win with him as HC.

    truth, Ghoolie called him being the worst HC in nfl history. that's an accurate call. who would've thought. As the year progressed I lost faith in Hue. He acts like a teenage girl in high school in regards to his colleagues and the sashi mccarron fiasco. Jimmy and Hue are both inept. He is statistically the worst coach in NFL history, and putting us through another season of this just further proves my theory that jimmy is a criminal scam artist.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Yeah... coming to that conclusion as well. The lack of improvement in preparation and execution of this team's Offense over two years is overwhelmingly obvious.

    How can u tell? We havent seen the offense in any rythm ever because of that fukking turnover machine behind center

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @clevfan4life said:

    How can u tell? We havent seen the offense in any rythm ever because of that fukking turnover machine behind center

    Because I've watched the games? Not saying Kizer did anything other than make it more difficult, but first and foremost the rhythm of an offense is dictated by its OC... and that is Hue by his choice. Same for Kizer... Hue's choice as well.

    @d-bone said:

    If he does, he'll save me over $400 for the NFL Package next year, and many hours of being frustrated watching a single snap by this awful organization...... Hell, I'm pretty much there already if I'm being honest.

    My post count on here will probably start to fall to totally silent over the next few weeks / months...... we'll see.

    Kinda where I am as well...

    But at least you have Sashi's firing to be happy about... you big, SoCal pu$$y... 😉

  • @clevfan4life said:

    How can u tell? We havent seen the offense in any rythm ever because of that fukking turnover machine behind center

    Because I've watched the games? Not saying Kizer did anything other than make it more difficult, but first and foremost the rhythm of an offense is dictated by its OC... and that is Hue by his choice. Same for Kizer... Hue's choice as well.

    @d-bone said:

    If he does, he'll save me over $400 for the NFL Package next year, and many hours of being frustrated watching a single snap by this awful organization...... Hell, I'm pretty much there already if I'm being honest.

    My post count on here will probably start to fall to totally silent over the next few weeks / months...... we'll see.

    Kinda where I am as well...

    But at least you have Sashi's firing to be happy about... you big, SoCal pu$$y... 😉

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @tour2ma said:

    . Same for Kizer... Hue's choice as well.

    Given the mccarron situation i think we can assume kizer was more or less foisted on hue. The FO wouldnt have allowed hue to give too much more playing time to anyone else cause they needed to see what we've seen the last few weeks. Thats the one upside, we KNOW kizer is not the guy. Its a settled debate now

  • @tour2ma said:

    . Same for Kizer... Hue's choice as well.

    Given the mccarron situation i think we can assume kizer was more or less foisted on hue. The FO wouldnt have allowed hue to give too much more playing time to anyone else cause they needed to see what we've seen the last few weeks. Thats the one upside, we KNOW kizer is not the guy. Its a settled debate now

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @clevfan4life said:

    The FO wouldnt have allowed hue to give too much more playing time to anyone else cause they needed to see what we've seen the last few weeks.

    You mean both FOs??? Both Sashi's and Dorsey's FOs that Hue never reported to ordered him to play Kizer?

    C'mon man.... you're making sh!t up now.