2018 opponents announced
-
If you weren't kidding they definitely do not let you on that ship at any time sadly. Have some family that are even ticket holders and it's a very strict no. Tampa is beautiful though and it's a great stadium.
Ok, I didn't know you weren't allowed on it. Won't stopΒ us if the timing is right on the game date.
Ok, I didn't know you weren't allowed on it. Won't stopΒ us if the timing is right on the game date.
Sure, no problem. I only mention it because there were kids and the like whose families seemed to attend a game with that idea in mind. Tampa is definitely a great little area though, especially if you are into craft beers. I'll most certainly be at the game!
-
I think I had just posted a thread on this like a week or so ago, no?
Most interesting potential "road trips" for me include Saints, Broncos, Oakland (though...I am going to be near Oakland in April...Napa Valley)
-
I think I had just posted a thread on this like a week or so ago, no?
Most interesting potential "road trips" for me include Saints, Broncos, Oakland (though...I am going to be near Oakland in April...Napa Valley)
I think I had just posted a thread on this like a week or so ago, no?
Most interesting potential "road trips" for me include Saints, Broncos, Oakland (though...I am going to be near Oakland in April...Napa Valley)
Expect to pay a premium for Broncos tickets. People inherit the rights to season tickets there.
-
I highly recommend New Orleans.
Mind you, it's a dumpy town, but it's gotta be the coolest dumpy town. Worth going to just for the food. Awesome vibe.
-
-
I think I had just posted a thread on this like a week or so ago, no?
Most interesting potential "road trips" for me include Saints, Broncos, Oakland (though...I am going to be near Oakland in April...Napa Valley)
Expect to pay a premium for Broncos tickets. People inherit the rights to season tickets there.
Expect to pay a premium for Broncos tickets. People inherit the rights to season tickets there.
What about Saints?
-
You are aware of course that the "Easy Riders" were killed after they left NO.

I think that was in Northern Florida, no?
-
You are aware of course that the "Easy Riders" were killed after they left NO.

I think that was in Northern Florida, no?
I think that was in Northern Florida, no?
The were Cajuns. La. back roads.
-
I think that was in Northern Florida, no?
The were Cajuns. La. back roads.
The were Cajuns. La. back roads.
Moral of the story...
Never flip off a redneck literally riding shotgun in an old P/U...
-
I think that was in Northern Florida, no?
The were Cajuns. La. back roads.
The were Cajuns. La. back roads.
I think they said they were headed for Florida....and that is why I was thinking it may have been northern Fla.
-
I highly recommend New Orleans.
Mind you, it's a dumpy town, but it's gotta be the coolest dumpy town. Worth going to just for the food. Awesome vibe.
I highly recommend New Orleans.
Mind you, it's a dumpy town, but it's gotta be the coolest dumpy town. Worth going to just for the food. Awesome vibe.
New Orleans is what you make of it. I've been a few times now and did it "low class" and "high class". Low class was fun because there's nothing like throwing em back around a bunch of drunks and beads and music. The higher class though brings the food element which is unique and god damn delicious. I would seriously consider NO gumbo as my last meal.
Bourbon street days are wayyy behind me now though. During Mardi Gras that street is next level disgusting, holy crap. I'm not even joking when I say thinking of the smell and sights makes me gag.
-
The were Cajuns. La. back roads.
I think they said they were headed for Florida....and that is why I was thinking it may have been northern Fla.
I think they said they were headed for Florida....and that is why I was thinking it may have been northern Fla.
Supposedly they were headed to Florida "to retire" but never made it.......
........The next morning, as they are overtaken on a two-lane country road by an old pickup truck, the cowboy hat-wearing driver says, in a thick Louisiana orΒ CajunΒ accent, "Hey there, look at them two". The other man in the truck reaches for a shotgun hanging in the back window, saying they will "scare the hell out of 'em". As they pass Billy on his left, the passenger lazily aims the shotgun out the window, and says, "want me to blow your brains out?" while the driver laughs. Without looking at them, Billy raises hisΒ middle finger........
Not a good move. Cheap movie that grossed a small fortune, who knew?Β
-
An early Jack Nicholson movie. But in the end this guy made out like a bandit:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login

