2018 opponents announced
-
-
we sure do play the Charges alot
-
All the home games are L's save perhaps the jets
-
we sure do play the Charges alot
we sure do play the Charges alot
Its good, we get to see big bear every year.....remind us all in clev what competent pass rushing is supposed to look like.
️
-
we sure do play the Charges alot
we sure do play the Charges alot
That is kind of odd.
-
If Hue coaches them all 0-16 again.
-
The Browns will not win another game until there is a different head coach
-
I always wanted to go to Tampa Bay and have a few brews on that ship. I'm in, unless its a Sept or Oct game.
-
we sure do play the Charges alot
we sure do play the Charges alot
It's kind of weird, even with the advent of the rotation schedule, how little we've played certain teams.
The Dolphins for instance, we've played them less than any other AFC foe. Only 17 meetings all time, and two of those were playoff games. They don't finish 4th a lot I suppose. We've actually played them less than the Saints.
-
I always wanted to go to Tampa Bay and have a few brews on that ship. I'm in, unless its a Sept or Oct game.
I always wanted to go to Tampa Bay and have a few brews on that ship. I'm in, unless its a Sept or Oct game.
If you weren't kidding they definitely do not let you on that ship at any time sadly. Have some family that are even ticket holders and it's a very strict no. Tampa is beautiful though and it's a great stadium.
-
I always wanted to go to Tampa Bay and have a few brews on that ship. I'm in, unless its a Sept or Oct game.
If you weren't kidding they definitely do not let you on that ship at any time sadly. Have some family that are even ticket holders and it's a very strict no. Tampa is beautiful though and it's a great stadium.
If you weren't kidding they definitely do not let you on that ship at any time sadly. Have some family that are even ticket holders and it's a very strict no. Tampa is beautiful though and it's a great stadium.
well except if you wanna go to the beach cause Clearwater sucks go to sarasota
-
Wife and I have a lifelong friend who owns a place near Venice, Fla. May have to make a visit with her of and see wife's sister and another friend in Jacksonville. Anyone know what tickets might cost to see Browns/Bucs in Tampa?
-
I always wanted to go to Tampa Bay and have a few brews on that ship. I'm in, unless its a Sept or Oct game.
If you weren't kidding they definitely do not let you on that ship at any time sadly. Have some family that are even ticket holders and it's a very strict no. Tampa is beautiful though and it's a great stadium.
If you weren't kidding they definitely do not let you on that ship at any time sadly. Have some family that are even ticket holders and it's a very strict no. Tampa is beautiful though and it's a great stadium.
Ok, I didn't know you weren't allowed on it. Won't stop us if the timing is right on the game date.
-
Wife and I have a lifelong friend who owns a place near Venice, Fla. May have to make a visit with her of and see wife's sister and another friend in Jacksonville. Anyone know what tickets might cost to see Browns/Bucs in Tampa?
Geezus... the AFCW and the NFCS?
Wife and I have a lifelong friend who owns a place near Venice, Fla. May have to make a visit with her of and see wife's sister and another friend in Jacksonville. Anyone know what tickets might cost to see Browns/Bucs in Tampa?
Z's Naples crew heads to Tampa whenever the Browns play there. Should be able to hook you up. Depending on the date I might be up for that one as well.
Houston will be a slam dunk again... NOLA needs to be in the running as well. Been a while since I walked Bourbon St.
-
I always wanted to go to Tampa Bay and have a few brews on that ship. I'm in, unless its a Sept or Oct game.
I always wanted to go to Tampa Bay and have a few brews on that ship. I'm in, unless its a Sept or Oct game.
May be a road trip. Zombo will be in for sure...
Wife and I have a lifelong friend who owns a place near Venice, Fla. May have to make a visit with her of and see wife's sister and another friend in Jacksonville. Anyone know what tickets might cost to see Browns/Bucs in Tampa?
Shouldn't be too hateful Bill. If you want to make the trip- for sure let me know. My fellow season ticket holders son lives in Bellaire- with an open invite to come down anytime, Allegeant has cheapo nonstops from Dayton to Tampa. PLUS my fellow dear wine\booze aficionado, if you've never been. Bern's Steakhouse in Tampa https://www.bernssteakhouse.com/ has to be on your bucket list. Not only are the steaks fabulous cut to order, they feature the biggest wine list in the world. Not kidding, looks like a telephone book. Start with 150+ wines by the glass, you can go from reasonable $20-30 buck a bottle stuff, anywhere in between- and if you really want to splurge well into the 4 figures, they have (or had) a magnum of 1945 Domaine Romanee Conti, and a double mag of 1837 Chateau Latour. The working wine cellar has more square footage than my house.
-
Geezus... the AFCW and the NFCS?
Wife and I have a lifelong friend who owns a place near Venice, Fla. May have to make a visit with her of and see wife's sister and another friend in Jacksonville. Anyone know what tickets might cost to see Browns/Bucs in Tampa?
Z's Naples crew heads to Tampa whenever the Browns play there. Should be able to hook you up. Depending on the date I might be up for that one as well.
Houston will be a slam dunk again... NOLA needs to be in the running as well. Been a while since I walked Bourbon St.
Geezus... the AFCW and the NFCS?
Z's Naples crew heads to Tampa whenever the Browns play there. Should be able to hook you up. Depending on the date I might be up for that one as well.
Houston will be a slam dunk again... NOLA needs to be in the running as well. Been a while since I walked Bourbon St.
I'll come down- if you promise not to get the relatives involved..

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
