Skip to content

Superbowl poll

The Browns Board
30 17 917 1
  • Vikings Eagles bills Falcons Chiefs in that order of preference.

  • I would like Minnesota to win because I think they deserve it as their starting RB and QB got injured, and didn't have their top WRs for some games. It's a solid team with good coaches, and I would like to see them win for once, 4 SB losses is way tol big of a punishment. I always liked them. 

    Anyway, I think the Saints are going to take it, both because their coach and QB have been there before, and because it's a really balanced team in my opinion. They have an offense that can deliver in the toughest moments and their defense with Lattimore and other additions has made a step up. 

    I don't vote for New England because they haven't been consistent enough IMO, their defense has big holes and it's hard to repeat back to back SBs. I didn't vote the Rams either because McVay and Goff are kind of rookies and it's hard to believe they will pull it out on their first playoff trip. For example, Zimmer shut down their offense when they faced the Vikes and adjustments are vital in playoff games (there's NE to prove that). 

    @nero said:

    I would like Minnesota to win because 

    ....the Browns lead them 16-15 at the end of 3 qtrs in London.

    I cannot, will not ever root for an AFC team not named the Browns. It's unlikely Buffalo or KC make any noise, but I could tolerate it, their fans are great.

    I was thinking Saints or Panthers in the NFC,  but Carolina has kind of wet the bed down the stretch.

    All that being written, I expect the champ to be Pittsburgh or New England, whomever gets the breaks (strange officiating) will win the whole shebang. As much as I hate em, the Squealers offense when clicking is unstoppable. But BB is in Tomlin's head.

  • I’d like to see the Bills win. 

  • Make the right moves, like wr, qb and db's...and the Browns will shock the NFL next season.

  • Make the right moves, like wr, qb and db's...and the Browns will shock the NFL next season.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Make the right moves, like wr, qb and db's...and the Browns will shock the NFL next season.

    LOL. You're kidding me, right? Tell me you read the tag of this thread. 

  • The Rams are going to shock the Pats and the world!

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Make the right moves, like wr, qb and db's...and the Browns will shock the NFL next season.

    LOL. You're kidding me, right? Tell me you read the tag of this thread. 

    @nero said:

    LOL. You're kidding me, right? Tell me you read the tag of this thread. 

    I did. But you limited your choices, and I didn't like any of them. So, there ya go.

  • The Rams are going to shock the Pats and the world!

    @d-bone said:

    The Rams are going to shock the Pats and the world!

    If that happens .. Then you know the NFL is fixed.

  • Rooting for the Saints. I picked the Vikes to win it ... Who ever comes out of the NFC will be the best team.

    Not sure who "deserves it", but I picked the Eagles because of their long suffering fans ... But fuck them, I always root against a team winning a SB before the Browns do.

    Zombo

  • @d-bone said:

    The Rams are going to shock the Pats and the world!

    If that happens .. Then you know the NFL is fixed.

    @nickers said:

    If that happens .. Then you know the NFL is fixed.

    ..... or they got a great, young Head Coach (that nobody ever heard of until he was hired) who is able to spot talent (Cooper Kupp in the 3rd round, and he didn't even need to take 4WRs in the same draft to find him) and put the players that he has in the best possible position to succeed...... all of that while dealing with moving the franchise, practicing in another city and playing in a makeshift home stadium. 

    Simply amazing what a good (or BAD) Head Coach can (or can NOT) do...... GO RAMS!!!!! 

  • @nickers said:

    If that happens .. Then you know the NFL is fixed.

    ..... or they got a great, young Head Coach (that nobody ever heard of until he was hired) who is able to spot talent (Cooper Kupp in the 3rd round, and he didn't even need to take 4WRs in the same draft to find him) and put the players that he has in the best possible position to succeed...... all of that while dealing with moving the franchise, practicing in another city and playing in a makeshift home stadium. 

    Simply amazing what a good (or BAD) Head Coach can (or can NOT) do...... GO RAMS!!!!! 

    @d-bone said:

    ..... or they got a great, young Head Coach (that nobody ever heard of until he was hired) who is able to spot talent (Cooper Kupp in the 3rd round, and he didn't even need to take 4WRs in the same draft to find him) and put the players that he has in the best possible position to succeed...... all of that while dealing with moving the franchise, practicing in another city and playing in a makeshift home stadium. 

    Simply amazing what a good (or BAD) Head Coach can (or can NOT) do...... GO RAMS!!!!! 

    McVay moved with the franchise and made the picks? Woah, he's better than I thought! Although... The moving was on 2016 and he joined in 2017.

  • For financial reasons I hope it’s the Vikings. Aside that from that anyone but the Patriots and Steelers would be less annoying 

  • Nightmare matchups (reluctant to watch):

    CAR/PIT?  TEN/ATL? Others?

  • i voted

    Buffalo

    Buffalo

    Pit

  • I'd like the Eagles to win it. Just because they don't have Wentz and everybody thinks he is a god. And maybe if they are able to win it without him, everyone could learn something.

  • If the Patriots win then in the span of one short NFL career Brady and Belichick equal the 85 year history of our arrogant nemesis the Pittsburgh Steelers. I cannot stand the Steelers having anything so that's worth rooting for. 

  • If anyone deserves anything, JAX deserves a shot.

    Jax is only one of 4 teams to have never played in a Super Bowl. Can't think of a fanbase more deserving.

  • I wouldn't hate the Buffalo bills as Superbowl champs 

  • I wouldn't hate the Buffalo bills as Superbowl champs 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I wouldn't hate the Buffalo bills as Superbowl champs 

    Me neither. But I see it far from happening. 

    It would be a huge story, though. They were rebuilding, everyone thought they would be tanking this year, and there you go: playoffs and Superbowl!

  • If anyone deserves anything, JAX deserves a shot.

    Jax is only one of 4 teams to have never played in a Super Bowl. Can't think of a fanbase more deserving.

    @stinkhole said:

    If anyone deserves anything, JAX deserves a shot.

    Jax is only one of 4 teams to have never played in a Super Bowl. Can't think of a fanbase more deserving.

    Well played.