Carson Palmer - Bruce Arians Retire Together
-
Carson Palmer was the best QB in our division. I always believed that, but I wasn't proven right until he got outta CIN and was #1 in the NFL in several passing statz and went to the Pro Bowl as the QB at ARI.
Bruce Arians was a disaster for CLE and PIT (yeh he was on the CLE playoff team and PIT won championships in spite of him) so I never thought that Carson Palmer would suddenly blossom under Bruce Arians, but I was proven very wrong on that one.
At least Bruce Arians is consistent.
First he got Tim Couch killed. Then Roethlisberger was frequently carted-off. Then Carson Palmer was sacked 40 times in 2016. His QB's are either #1 in getting sacked or near the top of the list. The Steelers openly said that they got rid of Bruce Arians to lengthen Ben's career. Now, Carson Palmer goes from IR to retirement.
On a serious note. . . . I think Bruce Arians is sick an dying. He has had cancer and other undisclosed emergency visits to the hospital. He has lost alotta weight, and I don't think it's healthy weight-loss. I think it's sick and dying weight-loss.
-
Probably be Bill and Tom next
-
Probably be Bill and Tom next
Probably be Bill and Tom next
I have always believed that Tom Brady defined Bills career..
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
