Skip to content

Rosen

Locked The Browns Board
361 45 13.8k
  • Yes.  Rosen.

  • no posh rosie, the unchosen

    Josh+Rosen+Hawaii+v+UCLA+EwvqRMiI2Pul.jp

    236205-57083-alfred-e-neuman.jpg

  • @westside-steve said:

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-mock-draft-jets-land-sam-darnold-after-all-49ers-pick-saquon-barkley/

    Joe can show the new kid the ropes.

    Joe?

    To date Rosen is the only player I see as #1 overall worthy.

    I will be shocked to see 2-3-4 go OT-OG-OT. One OL name surprisingly not seen in R1 is Billy Price. Landing him in R2 would be sweet.

  • @westside-steve said:

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-mock-draft-jets-land-sam-darnold-after-all-49ers-pick-saquon-barkley/

    Joe can show the new kid the ropes.

    Joe?

    To date Rosen is the only player I see as #1 overall worthy.

    I will be shocked to see 2-3-4 go OT-OG-OT. One OL name surprisingly not seen in R1 is Billy Price. Landing him in R2 would be sweet.

    @tour2ma said:

    Joe?

    To date Rosen is the only player I see as #1 overall worthy.

    I will be shocked to see 2-3-4 go OT-OG-OT. One OL name surprisingly not seen in R1 is Billy Price. Landing him in R2 would be sweet.

    Interesting name drop given our off season center acquisition. 

  • An OT @4? With a much greater need of a DB and certainly BPA there we have to take Fitzpatrick.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Joe?

    To date Rosen is the only player I see as #1 overall worthy.

    I will be shocked to see 2-3-4 go OT-OG-OT. One OL name surprisingly not seen in R1 is Billy Price. Landing him in R2 would be sweet.

    Interesting name drop given our off season center acquisition. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Interesting name drop given our off season center acquisition. 

    An acquisition that did play quite well after a shaky start to boot. But Price looks like an upgrade and Tretter would be a helluva interior backup.

    All early and as yet relatively uninformed musings, tia...

  • 41DDF20C-A14B-4CCD-AFEC-178042F769D0.jpeg

  • @calfoxwc said:

    can't coach up stupid arrogant asswholeness.

    rosen is off the list. doesn't fit. is a twit. won't hack it.

    Stupid he is not.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    can't coach up stupid arrogant asswholeness.

    rosen is off the list. doesn't fit. is a twit. won't hack it.

    Stupid he is not.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Stupid he is not.

    Cal's making that list....

    Checking that Sheet twice. 

    Gonna call your QB Rosie or nice. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Stupid he is not.

    Cal's making that list....

    Checking that Sheet twice. 

    Gonna call your QB Rosie or nice. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Cal's making that list....

    Checking that Sheet twice. 

    Gonna call your QB Rosie or nice. 

    LOL, Rosie's comin' to- THE BROWNS. 

    @tour2ma said:

    Joe?

    To date Rosen is the only player I see as #1 overall worthy.

    I will be shocked to see 2-3-4 go OT-OG-OT. One OL name surprisingly not seen in R1 is Billy Price. Landing him in R2 would be sweet.

    I agree that draft is full of it. Fitzpatrick and Barkley will go way higher, and  I can't see the Giants passing on the QB we don't take at #1. Cal's going to be ever so upset his Wyoming Dreamboat isn't even listed in the first round.  

  • @westside-steve said:

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-mock-draft-jets-land-sam-darnold-after-all-49ers-pick-saquon-barkley/

    Joe can show the new kid the ropes.

    Joe?

    To date Rosen is the only player I see as #1 overall worthy.

    I will be shocked to see 2-3-4 go OT-OG-OT. One OL name surprisingly not seen in R1 is Billy Price. Landing him in R2 would be sweet.

    @tour2ma said:

    Joe?

    To date Rosen is the only player I see as #1 overall worthy.

    I will be shocked to see 2-3-4 go OT-OG-OT. One OL name surprisingly not seen in R1 is Billy Price. Landing him in R2 would be sweet.

    Joe Thomas, Connor Williams.

    WSS

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Cal's making that list....

    Checking that Sheet twice. 

    Gonna call your QB Rosie or nice. 

    LOL, Rosie's comin' to- THE BROWNS. 

    @tour2ma said:

    Joe?

    To date Rosen is the only player I see as #1 overall worthy.

    I will be shocked to see 2-3-4 go OT-OG-OT. One OL name surprisingly not seen in R1 is Billy Price. Landing him in R2 would be sweet.

    I agree that draft is full of it. Fitzpatrick and Barkley will go way higher, and  I can't see the Giants passing on the QB we don't take at #1. Cal's going to be ever so upset his Wyoming Dreamboat isn't even listed in the first round.  

    @hoorta said:

    I will be shocked to see 2-3-4 go OT-OG-OT. One OL name surprisingly not seen in R1 is Billy Price. Landing him in R2 would be sweet.

     I have seen mocks with him in the second half of the first round. But you let him fall to the second round, that would be awesome.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Cal's making that list....

    Checking that Sheet twice. 

    Gonna call your QB Rosie or nice. 

    LOL, Rosie's comin' to- THE BROWNS. 

    @tour2ma said:

    Joe?

    To date Rosen is the only player I see as #1 overall worthy.

    I will be shocked to see 2-3-4 go OT-OG-OT. One OL name surprisingly not seen in R1 is Billy Price. Landing him in R2 would be sweet.

    I agree that draft is full of it. Fitzpatrick and Barkley will go way higher, and  I can't see the Giants passing on the QB we don't take at #1. Cal's going to be ever so upset his Wyoming Dreamboat isn't even listed in the first round.  

    @hoorta said:

    Cal's going to be ever so upset his Wyoming Dreamboat isn't even listed in the first round.  

      Not at all. I readily admit Allen has conflicting opinions coming his way. Depends on the criteria the judgers go by. It's those who might just see percentage completed, etc. I see that a lot. Like Garoppolo going in the second round, late. I would have drafted him by the 20's  of the first round easy.

  • @hoorta said:

    Cal's going to be ever so upset his Wyoming Dreamboat isn't even listed in the first round.  

      Not at all. I readily admit Allen has conflicting opinions coming his way. Depends on the criteria the judgers go by. It's those who might just see percentage completed, etc. I see that a lot. Like Garoppolo going in the second round, late. I would have drafted him by the 20's  of the first round easy.

    @calfoxwc said:

      Not at all. I readily admit Allen has conflicting opinions coming his way. Depends on the criteria the judgers go by. It's those who might just see percentage completed, etc. I see that a lot. Like Garoppolo going in the second round, late. I would have drafted him by the 20's  of the first round easy.

    As they say- it only takes one team to fall in love with a player. Just like last year. Trubisky might well be on the Browns if the Bears hadn't taken him. FWIW, I don't see Allen falling out of the first round. 

    And unlike Ghoolie, I'll be the first to admit I was dead wrong- on Garoppolo. I think the Patriots are going to regret trading Jimmy away. Brady can't play forever, and just like way back- the 49ers traded Joe Montana when they had Steve Young waiting in the wings. Wonder what a team that wanted a SB would have given the Patriots for Tom. I suspect more than a second round pick.  

  • cal just literally cannot tolerate a QB in Cleveland who doesn't fit his political ideology. Only in Cleveland would anybody give a fuk. Rosen could have been showing up at Maga rallies this past election and i'd still be borderline incandescent if his name isn't called first. Grow the fuk up cal. 

  • Shouldn't they at least point out and explain to the kid the advantages of being the man who turns Brown's into a winner, returning them to the good old days.  What his legacy could be.  Maybe have Jim Brown or others talk with him.  Or is that already expected to happen, a given?   

  • @calfoxwc said:

    can't coach up stupid arrogant asswholeness.

    rosen is off the list. doesn't fit. is a twit. won't hack it.

    Stupid he is not.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Stupid he is not.

    He is smart, but he wants to go to the giants.

  • cal just literally cannot tolerate a QB in Cleveland who doesn't fit his political ideology. Only in Cleveland would anybody give a fuk. Rosen could have been showing up at Maga rallies this past election and i'd still be borderline incandescent if his name isn't called first. Grow the fuk up cal. 

    @clevfan4life said:

    cal just literally cannot tolerate a QB in Cleveland who doesn't fit his political ideology. Only in Cleveland would anybody give a fuk. Rosen could have been showing up at Maga rallies this past election and i'd still be borderline incandescent if his name isn't called first. Grow the fuk up cal. 

    It's so painfully obvious this is why calfox sabotages thread after thread for his personal jihad vs Rosen. It's PoG and Hogan all over again.

    I find it funny that character is so important for calfox when it comes to being the face of the Browns, while he completely ignores it as the face of this country.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    41DDF20C-A14B-4CCD-AFEC-178042F769D0.jpeg

    Welcome Aboard Rosen.

  • with the salaries these guys are getting paid they damn well better sit and interview with anyone and everyone they are interested in.  The Browns are picking #1 and #4, can't afford to let either of those be wasted picks.