Rosen
-
well then you should understand that if you accuse somebody of something, or when one of your buddies does it.
Totally unnecessary and wrong.
-
Festivus came early.
-
well then you should understand that if you accuse somebody of something, or when one of your buddies does it.
Totally unnecessary and wrong.
well then you should understand that if you accuse somebody of something, or when one of your buddies does it.
Buddy? You mean the guy I argue with on the football side more than anyone else? The guy I regularly put on ignore just to take a break? That guy?
Sorry, you don't get to assign me responsibility for him.
-
well then you should understand that if you accuse somebody of something, or when one of your buddies does it.
Buddy? You mean the guy I argue with on the football side more than anyone else? The guy I regularly put on ignore just to take a break? That guy?
Sorry, you don't get to assign me responsibility for him.
-
He was at USD but I'm sure he was awesome.
Actually saw 30 seconds of Johnny throwing on NFLN. IF a team wants to sign him IIRC he still has a four game suspension waiting.
He doesn't get picked up this year he'll probably fade into Oblivion, like Kaep. Thinks he's too good for the CFL, though realistically that's his best chance at a comeback.
-
He was at USD but I'm sure he was awesome.
Actually saw 30 seconds of Johnny throwing on NFLN. IF a team wants to sign him IIRC he still has a four game suspension waiting.
He doesn't get picked up this year he'll probably fade into Oblivion, like Kaep. Thinks he's too good for the CFL, though realistically that's his best chance at a comeback.
Actually saw 30 seconds of Johnny throwing on NFLN. IF a team wants to sign him IIRC he still has a four game suspension waiting.
He doesn't get picked up this year he'll probably fade into Oblivion, like Kaep. Thinks he's too good for the CFL, though realistically that's his best chance at a comeback.
Quite possibly. With the style of play in the CFL he could actually carry some team over the top If he keeps his nose clean.
WSS
-
Posted this on a different thread, but it belongs here. He's not injury prone. Stuff happens. It's football.
-
Posted this on a different thread, but it belongs here. He's not injury prone. Stuff happens. It's football.
Posted this on a different thread, but it belongs here. He's not injury prone. Stuff happens. It's football.
And I posted in the same other thread- you just can't ignore concussions.
-
Posted this on a different thread, but it belongs here. He's not injury prone. Stuff happens. It's football.
And I posted in the same other thread- you just can't ignore concussions.
-
Posted this on a different thread, but it belongs here. He's not injury prone. Stuff happens. It's football.
And I posted in the same other thread- you just can't ignore concussions.
-
When it's one with a "concussion symptoms" secondary (cowpoop) in a 4 year span?
Yeah... not too worried.
They (interim coach and medical staff) were looking out for him. Saved him from playing in a meaningless bowl game when they knew he was declaring for the NFL.
He's got enough film to see what he brings to the table.
-
When it's one with a "concussion symptoms" secondary (cowpoop) in a 4 year span?
Yeah... not too worried.
They (interim coach and medical staff) were looking out for him. Saved him from playing in a meaningless bowl game when they knew he was declaring for the NFL.
He's got enough film to see what he brings to the table.
They (interim coach and medical staff) were looking out for him. Saved him from playing in a meaningless bowl game when they knew he was declaring for the NFL.
He's got enough film to see what he brings to the table.
I'm pretty sure everyone in college football has had their bell rung at least once or twice in a world emphasizing the physics of bigger, faster, stronger.
If he goes to a team like Aikman went to back in the day, there were a least 2 concussions against Buddy Ryan's Eagles alone as a rookie. So, it CAN be a concern. Keep in mind, there's a lot of bad teams needing the best QBs in this draft. And one of them (the NY Giants) had atrocious pass protection working in tandem with underwhelming run blocking fwiw.
As I said previously, as much as I really like the top QB prospects they all have something to be concerned about. I won't have a tough time getting excited about Rosen, Darnold or Mayfield. That said, I'd need to revert back to my fraternity rules of attraction and power down somewhere between 6 and 12 beers in order to find Josh Allen to be an attractive choice. And Lamar Jackson might require some Maddog 20/20 or Moonshine...
-
They (interim coach and medical staff) were looking out for him. Saved him from playing in a meaningless bowl game when they knew he was declaring for the NFL.
He's got enough film to see what he brings to the table.
I'm pretty sure everyone in college football has had their bell rung at least once or twice in a world emphasizing the physics of bigger, faster, stronger.
If he goes to a team like Aikman went to back in the day, there were a least 2 concussions against Buddy Ryan's Eagles alone as a rookie. So, it CAN be a concern. Keep in mind, there's a lot of bad teams needing the best QBs in this draft. And one of them (the NY Giants) had atrocious pass protection working in tandem with underwhelming run blocking fwiw.
As I said previously, as much as I really like the top QB prospects they all have something to be concerned about. I won't have a tough time getting excited about Rosen, Darnold or Mayfield. That said, I'd need to revert back to my fraternity rules of attraction and power down somewhere between 6 and 12 beers in order to find Josh Allen to be an attractive choice. And Lamar Jackson might require some Maddog 20/20 or Moonshine...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
