Rosen
-
nah. I just don't draft jerks and qb's with off the field problems. same goes for any position - but qb is the number one position where it matters. The guy you draft could easily be a Mayfield - he's just a kid, has done some stupid stuff - you can figure he loves the game, though, that he's a fighter right to the end of a game you can't win, would inspire his teammates, etc etc etc... On the field - I don't see where rosie loves the game. he loves himself - he's entitled to have a hot rub, he's a rich kid, so fook everybody else. I mean, he had to go to another college to get a girlfriend, and ADMITTED that he had a real problem with women on campus who "don't know him". He does love himself. I think you just think he's pretty enough to be your boyfriend, just like Art Schichter. You need to learn from your mistakes.
Truth is, I would draft Mayfield way before a whiny little arrogant beeatch qb with more physical talent.
See, here's the thing - I am really brilliant in that I always try to do something stupid only once. OTH, you like to keep making the same stupid mistake repeatedly.
Not my cup of tea, G.
Regarding Rosen- that's all a bunch of Internet innuendo. The truth will come out in the interviews and psychological testing every recruit at the Combine gets grilled with. Personally, I'm more worried about his concussions and injury history. So his parents have money. He shouldn't use some of it? You want to talk entitled- Jordan Romero, (you've probably never heard of him) became the youngest person to ever do the Seven Summits (highest mountain on each continent) including Everest @ 13, and Mount Vinson in Antarctica @15. Great accomplishment? Sure, if Mom & Dad have the $50K for Everest (just to set foot on the mountain costs 10 grand for a climbing permit) and $40K for Vinson. Probably at least $150K total.
That said, I'll (currently) take Mayfield over Rosen. BTW, your Dreamboat came in at the Senior Bowl a hair under 6'5", 238, and 10-1\8" hand. Mayfield got in late due to a family issue, and will get measured tonight. Will see if the Okies were exaggerating his height.
PS the little they showed of the interviews, Allen did OK, reiterated he'd "love to be the guy to turn the Browns around". Mason Rudolph was really impressive in his interview. Regretted he can't play in the game (foot sprain)- went to see Dr. Andrews, who recommended he give it a few weeks more rest.
That said, I'll (currently) take Mayfield over Rosen. BTW, your Dreamboat came in at the Senior Bowl a hair under 6'5", 238, and 10-1\8" hand. Mayfield got in late due to a family issue, and will get measured tonight. Will see if the Okies were exaggerating his height.
My hand is 9 7/8ths...and I am 6'2" so, that does not seem like a tremendously big hand for a guy 6'5
PS the little they showed of the interviews, Allen did OK, reiterated he'd "love to be the guy to turn the Browns around". Mason Rudolph was really impressive in his interview. Regretted he can't play in the game (foot sprain)- went to see Dr. Andrews, who recommended he give it a few weeks more rest.
Rudolph is still in the mix. (but not playing does not help at all)
-
That said, I'll (currently) take Mayfield over Rosen. BTW, your Dreamboat came in at the Senior Bowl a hair under 6'5", 238, and 10-1\8" hand. Mayfield got in late due to a family issue, and will get measured tonight. Will see if the Okies were exaggerating his height.
My hand is 9 7/8ths...and I am 6'2" so, that does not seem like a tremendously big hand for a guy 6'5
PS the little they showed of the interviews, Allen did OK, reiterated he'd "love to be the guy to turn the Browns around". Mason Rudolph was really impressive in his interview. Regretted he can't play in the game (foot sprain)- went to see Dr. Andrews, who recommended he give it a few weeks more rest.
Rudolph is still in the mix. (but not playing does not help at all)
That said, I'll (currently) take Mayfield over Rosen. BTW, your Dreamboat came in at the Senior Bowl a hair under 6'5", 238, and 10-1\8" hand. Mayfield got in late due to a family issue, and will get measured tonight. Will see if the Okies were exaggerating his height.
My hand is 9 7/8ths...and I am 6'2" so, that does not seem like a tremendously big hand for a guy 6'5
PS the little they showed of the interviews, Allen did OK, reiterated he'd "love to be the guy to turn the Browns around". Mason Rudolph was really impressive in his interview. Regretted he can't play in the game (foot sprain)- went to see Dr. Andrews, who recommended he give it a few weeks more rest.
Rudolph is still in the mix. (but not playing does not help at all)
Har, did a little research Gip. for the average 5'10" guy hand size is around 7.5". I'm 6' even and my hand size is 9". NFL analytics guys like to see a hand size of at least 9". Notable QB that didn't pass that bar were Michael Vick 8.5" and Tony Romo 8.9". Big hands- Brett Favre 10.3" and stubby 5'10" Russell Wilson 10.25" Our notable flop Johnny Football came in at 9.8".
The Combine hand size record is held by Deforest Buckner 11.75", if you want to envision huge, put down a standard 11.5" sheet of paper for comparison. JJ Watt has huge hands too, 11.1".
On an unrelated note- I'd love to know the hand size of the late great Jimi Hendrix. His fingers were a mile long relative to normal human beings. Jimi could reach guitar frets with ease I could only dream about hitting.
-
That said, I'll (currently) take Mayfield over Rosen. BTW, your Dreamboat came in at the Senior Bowl a hair under 6'5", 238, and 10-1\8" hand. Mayfield got in late due to a family issue, and will get measured tonight. Will see if the Okies were exaggerating his height.
My hand is 9 7/8ths...and I am 6'2" so, that does not seem like a tremendously big hand for a guy 6'5
PS the little they showed of the interviews, Allen did OK, reiterated he'd "love to be the guy to turn the Browns around". Mason Rudolph was really impressive in his interview. Regretted he can't play in the game (foot sprain)- went to see Dr. Andrews, who recommended he give it a few weeks more rest.
Rudolph is still in the mix. (but not playing does not help at all)
Har, did a little research Gip. for the average 5'10" guy hand size is around 7.5". I'm 6' even and my hand size is 9". NFL analytics guys like to see a hand size of at least 9". Notable QB that didn't pass that bar were Michael Vick 8.5" and Tony Romo 8.9". Big hands- Brett Favre 10.3" and stubby 5'10" Russell Wilson 10.25" Our notable flop Johnny Football came in at 9.8".
The Combine hand size record is held by Deforest Buckner 11.75", if you want to envision huge, put down a standard 11.5" sheet of paper for comparison. JJ Watt has huge hands too, 11.1".
On an unrelated note- I'd love to know the hand size of the late great Jimi Hendrix. His fingers were a mile long relative to normal human beings. Jimi could reach guitar frets with ease I could only dream about hitting.
Har, did a little research Gip. for the average 5'10" guy hand size is around 7.5". I'm 6' even and my hand size is 9". NFL analytics guys like to see a hand size of at least 9". Notable QB that didn't pass that bar were Michael Vick 8.5" and Tony Romo 8.9". Big hands- Brett Favre 10.3" and stubby 5'10" Russell Wilson 10.25" Our notable flop Johnny Football came in at 9.8".
The Combine hand size record is held by Deforest Buckner 11.75", if you want to envision huge, put down a standard 11.5" sheet of paper for comparison. JJ Watt has huge hands too, 11.1".
On an unrelated note- I'd love to know the hand size of the late great Jimi Hendrix. His fingers were a mile long relative to normal human beings. Jimi could reach guitar frets with ease I could only dream about hitting.
Correct me if I am wrong, but they measure hand size from the tip of the thumb to the tip of the pinky when you spread your hand out (not just from the hands base by the wrist to the top of the middle finger).
But, FYI...I am actually somewhat of a freak. My left hand is the 9 and 7/8ths....but my right hand is smaller: only measuring 9 1/4th. My left hand is like a half inch larger than my right. It was always this way. In High school I could always easily palm a basketball with my left hand but not with my right. And yes, I am right handed....so my dominant hand is the smaller one.
Measuring my (right) hand from the base of it by the wrist to the top of the middle finger is about 8 inches. Slightly larger with my left. The disparity in my hands is much greater measuring from tip of thumb to tip of pinky.
(and yes....we shall now hear from Westside about my masterful masturbating skills. Just to let you know...his hands and feet are quite small...which tells you what you want to know about his schmekel).
-
Har, did a little research Gip. for the average 5'10" guy hand size is around 7.5". I'm 6' even and my hand size is 9". NFL analytics guys like to see a hand size of at least 9". Notable QB that didn't pass that bar were Michael Vick 8.5" and Tony Romo 8.9". Big hands- Brett Favre 10.3" and stubby 5'10" Russell Wilson 10.25" Our notable flop Johnny Football came in at 9.8".
The Combine hand size record is held by Deforest Buckner 11.75", if you want to envision huge, put down a standard 11.5" sheet of paper for comparison. JJ Watt has huge hands too, 11.1".
On an unrelated note- I'd love to know the hand size of the late great Jimi Hendrix. His fingers were a mile long relative to normal human beings. Jimi could reach guitar frets with ease I could only dream about hitting.
Correct me if I am wrong, but they measure hand size from the tip of the thumb to the tip of the pinky when you spread your hand out (not just from the hands base by the wrist to the top of the middle finger).
But, FYI...I am actually somewhat of a freak. My left hand is the 9 and 7/8ths....but my right hand is smaller: only measuring 9 1/4th. My left hand is like a half inch larger than my right. It was always this way. In High school I could always easily palm a basketball with my left hand but not with my right. And yes, I am right handed....so my dominant hand is the smaller one.
Measuring my (right) hand from the base of it by the wrist to the top of the middle finger is about 8 inches. Slightly larger with my left. The disparity in my hands is much greater measuring from tip of thumb to tip of pinky.
(and yes....we shall now hear from Westside about my masterful masturbating skills. Just to let you know...his hands and feet are quite small...which tells you what you want to know about his schmekel).
Correct me if I am wrong, but they measure hand size from the tip of the thumb to the tip of the pinky when you spread your hand out (not just from the hands base by the wrist to the top of the middle finger).
But, FYI...I am actually somewhat of a freak. My left hand is the 9 and 7/8ths....but my right hand is smaller: only measuring 9 1/4th. My left hand is like a half in larger than my right. It was always this way. In High school I could always easily palm a basketball with my left hand but not with my right. And yes, I am right handed....so my dominant hand is the smaller one.
Yes, you have hand measurement correct. Some potential NFL QBs actually used hand stretching exercises to improve that measurement. Looking at some anatomy pictures- it certainly could be possible improving hand size by say 1\4" stretching out the right ligaments.
-
I didn’t mean old as an insult, and yes, there is more than game tape, but it doesn’t discount the importance of game tape.
You like to compare Allen to Wentz, but ignore the fact that Allen isn’t as successful or accurate as Wentz. Just because they were recruited and coached by the same guy doesn’t mean they’re the same prospect, just as an internet rumor doesn’t mean that Rosen is the same guy as Johnny Manziel or Ryan Leaf.
I didn’t mean old as an insult, and yes, there is more than game tape, but it doesn’t discount the importance of game tape.
You like to compare Allen to Wentz, but ignore the fact that Allen isn’t as successful or accurate as Wentz. Just because they were recruited and coached by the same guy doesn’t mean they’re the same prospect, just as an internet rumor doesn’t mean that Rosen is the same guy as Johnny Manziel or Ryan Leaf.
Absolutely true. There are similarities between Allen and Wentz - Wentz was more polished, ready to start. And, it is true - it's a quote by rosen himself. Does that alone mean he shouldn't be a high pick? nope. But there are many appraisals about him that bring up the personality, and stuff away from football. I just sees em as I sees em, which means I could end up very wrong.
Or, maybe not. The suspense is there til the draft.
-
I think it’s because not all opinions are created equal. One is a former college QB who actually watches film and has had success in projecting NFL QBs in the past, the other is an old guy not involved in the football industry in the least who clings to Internet rumors and what prospect’s girlfriends look like.
I"m not that old. My Father-in-law is 95. I'm still in my prime.
Your "former college qb" would have drafted Ryan Leaf and Art Schlister. have a nice day. There is a lot more to being a pro qb than game film. Look at how many college qbs don't make it in the NFL.
-
nope. He's in Texas. that isn't close to Kentucky.....
-
-
If a 3-yo vid by a different person of the same name is the best you can do, then your game is really off, Princess.
Love your sticking with the hits tho... girlfriend, twisted "admissions"...
you miss the point, your lowness. I was mocking how important the guy was. I don't care. Why is it you rosie lovers
say "that is only one opinion, whine moan bitch" but when it's only one opinion that AGREES with you, it's a very, very, very,
very important. Have a nice day explaining that, cinderella.
you miss the point, your lowness. I was mocking how important the guy was. I don't care. Why is it you rosie lovers say "that is only one opinion, whine moan bitch" but when it's only one opinion that AGREES with you, it's a very, very, very, very important. Have a nice day explaining that, cinderella.
Easy, Princess... I made a post in a Rosen thread of an opinion without comment. Apparently you think all my posts are "very, very, very, very important".
The only comments I have made concerning your incessant dumping on Rosen is that it's all rumors and innuendo... mostly misunderstood by you to boot. The one source you had who was on the record, Dilfer, has since said, "nevermind... he's changed." At least you've let that one go...
Your "former college qb" would have drafted Ryan Leaf and Art Schlister. have a nice day.
And now you resort to making-sh!t-up...
Must be that the Princess is a little flustered...
-
A. The article is 6 months old.
B. I'll take Matt Stafford every day of the week and 3 times on Sundays.
-
When you speed google you don't have time to read... or think...
... and Princess is 10x worse in the Political section.
Of course he is.
I can only imagine the garbage posts he comes up with over there.
If he thinks Ben Roethlisberger played for the Miami Hurricanes, he probably blames the Clintons for Watergate.
-
My right hand is 10.48 Left is 10.38. Just call me a stud.
-
I know it's five months old. You think 21 years of being an
arrogant, self-centered jackwagon disappears in five months? He spent 21 years getting there. whatever his age is,
that is. You keep smarting off about Allen, so what goes around, comes around, tourcindarella.
If I'm right, the Browns...will.....not......draft.....rosen. There is enough controversy in the past to draft a jackwagon.
So, there ya go.
-
My right hand is 10.48 Left is 10.38. Just call me a stud.
My right hand is 10.48 Left is 10.38. Just call me a stud.
Great, now I know which hand you use during your *alone* time.......

-
My right hand is 10.48 Left is 10.38. Just call me a stud.
Great, now I know which hand you use during your *alone* time.......

-
Rosey Palm is fantastic. Plus brings me a beer right after...
A beer chaser huh? Sorry I just could not let that go by.

-
My right hand is 10.48 Left is 10.38. Just call me a stud.
Great, now I know which hand you use during your *alone* time.......

-
Rosen is gonna be great but we will pass on him for the wrong josh who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat..
-
NFL execs unanimously pick Sam Darnold over Josh Rosen
NFL executive just made the call on the Draft's toughest decision.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login