Skip to content

Could be Darnold....for the Browns !

The Browns Board
11 6 676 1
  • This is pretty interesting, you know Kessler is going to be a star. He had stats.

    "Darnold said he hasn't talked to Kessler in a year, but he said the two have a good relationship. Kessler, obviously, was drafted in the third round by the Browns in the 2016 NFL Draft. Kessler threw for 3,536 yards and 29 touchdowns and seven interceptions with a 66.8 completion percentage as a senior. "

  • Oh...I thought that was a picture of stanley now. my bad.

  • cal has found his "anyone but" camp...

  • If they do take this guy....I just hope that he is not a combination of Homer Simpson's favorite exclamation and the Pig from Green Acres:

    DOH! Β Arnold!

  • cal has found his "anyone but" camp...

    @tour2ma said:

    cal has found his "anyone but" camp...

    I don't mind.......................I have been on the "anyone but Trump" camp since forever on the politics board. Fair is fair.πŸ˜›

  • @tour2ma said:

    cal has found his "anyone but" camp...

    I don't mind.......................I have been on the "anyone but Trump" camp since forever on the politics board. Fair is fair.πŸ˜›

    @texasag1969 said:

    I don't mind.......................I have been on the "anyone but Trump" camp since forever on the politics board. Fair is fair.πŸ˜›

    You, sir, are a sh!t-stirrer...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I don't mind.......................I have been on the "anyone but Trump" camp since forever on the politics board. Fair is fair.πŸ˜›

    You, sir, are a sh!t-stirrer...

    @tour2ma said:

    You, sir, are a sh!t-stirrer...

    "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and caldron bubble."😁

  • @tour2ma said:

    You, sir, are a sh!t-stirrer...

    "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and caldron bubble."😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and caldron bubble."😁

    One interjection: Card carrying Republican # Never Trump. The Donald hasn't done anything this past year to make me change my mind.....Β Β 

  • I'm not saying Darnold won't be good, but I do believe he'll take a while and he'll be rough at first. Drafting a QB early with bad footwork and turnover problems? Uhhhhh. We need to get better NOW. If we draft and then start another super young QB who struggles with turnovers and decision making, we might go 0-16 again and God himself might smite our organization off the map.Β 

    And not only that, but even if we DO draft Darnold, I seriously doubt he'd beat out Kizer anyway. He'd have to learn the language, the offense, and everything else that's so difficult for rookies. Meanwhile, Kizer would come in already knowing it. Kizer would have relationships with the players, know their strengths, and be infinitely more comfortable in the offense. It'd be very tough to beat him out.Β 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and caldron bubble."😁

    One interjection: Card carrying Republican # Never Trump. The Donald hasn't done anything this past year to make me change my mind.....Β Β 

    @hoorta said:

    One interjection: Card carrying Republican # Never Trump. The Donald hasn't done anything this past year to make me change my mind.....Β Β 

    You're just another liberal commie like me on the political board despite my McCain idolatry and Goldwater roots. Go over there and say those things you red loving Hollywoodite.😁

    BTW the key word to open that door is "liar".πŸ˜‰

    PS-Guilty as charged Tour.πŸ˜†