American Vandal
-
Have any of you seen this series? I don't know if it had been brought up on here before. I watched it here this past week. My son was showing it to me.
At first I saw it as just something stupid. Somebody spray painted a set of D-i-c-ks and balls all over like 25 cars in a High School parking lot, and this supposed Loser/Stoner guy was basically considered the no brainer for having done it....and the school board did one of these Judge/Jury/Executioner jobs on him and suspended him for it. But...he persisted in denying it, and the series was about these other kids who were making an "investigative documentary" into the whole incident......in an effort to get at the truth, and possibly exonerate the "loser/prankster" guy that allegedly did it.
So...at first it was like I was saying...yea, whatever...what else can we watch that is better than this juvenile crap.....but then...it go so intriguing that I could not let it go. So we watched the whole like 8 episode series all the way through. For something as stupid as drawing dicks on cars....it became a real barn burner of a mystery.
So...I won't give away any spoilers. but I just ask what you all may have thought of it if you saw it. I believe it was a Netflix thing.
-
And...oh, yes. If this had been 40 years ago.....the Prime Suspect would have been one Westside Steve Simmons....who is famous for his d-i-c-k and balls artwork.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login