Did I hear "Good coverage" and "Cousin" in the same sentence
-
I had to check my ears after the announcer said that. It's about friggin time.
-
I say we reward him by releasing him, i'm convinced he's not capable of playing well in this league.
-
-
We got SO lucky with Cousin on that play in the endzone. He was all over him. If I were a JAX fan I would have been livid over that. But obviously I like the result

-
-
Hey at least his slow ass diddnt get burned this time, as he has in the past. Maybe he's getting better
-
\ said:
I was just waiting for them to throw a flag on him there in the endzone at the end. Woulda sealed it for me.I almost had a meltdown after that play. There was no need for all of that contact. Thankfully they didn't call anything.
What the hell was he doing?
-
Is Cousin really better than Mike Adams? Isnt he getting his minutes?
-
Adams is suffering from a hammy...he will start when he gets better.\ said:
Is Cousin really better than Mike Adams? Isnt he getting his minutes? -
\ said:
Hey at least his slow ass diddnt get burned this time, as he has in the past. Maybe he's getting betterI hope you are saying that in jest. Cornerbacks don't usually improve much after their 33rd birthday.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login