Skip to content

Derrick Henry!!

The Browns Board
48 16 1.4k
  • @wargograw said:

    This isn't the first game Henry's started. In fact just a couple weeks ago he had 28 carries for 51 yards. Where was the thread for that?

    It got lost here in week 6. I've been saying all long he should be the primary back for the Titans. Start @ 1:44 if you want to see a real run.

    @texasag1969 said:

    It got lost here in week 6. I've been saying all long he should be the primary back for the Titans. Start @ 1:44 if you want to see a real run.

    It's the Colts...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    It got lost here in week 6. I've been saying all long he should be the primary back for the Titans. Start @ 1:44 if you want to see a real run.

    It's the Colts...

    @wargograw said:

    It's the Colts...

    And yet the Browns could not beat them with The Crow. Be honest, would you rather have had Coleman (or Ogbah) these last two years or Derrick Henry. I'd venture to say we'd have more than 1 victory during that time.

  • @wargograw said:

    It's the Colts...

    And yet the Browns could not beat them with The Crow. Be honest, would you rather have had Coleman (or Ogbah) these last two years or Derrick Henry. I'd venture to say we'd have more than 1 victory during that time.

    @texasag1969 said:

    And yet the Browns could not beat them with The Crow. Be honest, would you rather have had Coleman (or Ogbah) these last two years or Derrick Henry. I'd venture to say we'd have more than 1 victory during that time.

    Another dumbass showing his colors

  • @wargograw said:

    It's the Colts...

    And yet the Browns could not beat them with The Crow. Be honest, would you rather have had Coleman (or Ogbah) these last two years or Derrick Henry. I'd venture to say we'd have more than 1 victory during that time.

    @texasag1969 said:

    And yet the Browns could not beat them with The Crow. Be honest, would you rather have had Coleman (or Ogbah) these last two years or Derrick Henry. I'd venture to say we'd have more than 1 victory during that time.

    You're arguing that the only difference between an 0-16 team and a divisional round team is the RB? That we can control for all those variables? 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    And yet the Browns could not beat them with The Crow. Be honest, would you rather have had Coleman (or Ogbah) these last two years or Derrick Henry. I'd venture to say we'd have more than 1 victory during that time.

    You're arguing that the only difference between an 0-16 team and a divisional round team is the RB? That we can control for all those variables? 

    @wargograw said:

    You're arguing that the only difference between an 0-16 team and a divisional round team is the RB? That we can control for all those variables? 

    How did you read "divisional round team" into "more than 1 victory"? 

    My argument for Henry went back to just after he took Bama to a NC and remained steadfast to this day. The Browns whiffed and I said it before they did it. He and Elliott were 2 & 1 all along and the worst whiff was actually round 2 when by the time we took Ogbah, Henry was BPA.

    This whole thread was started as a wink of the eye at Tour anyway. We've had a standing joke about it since that draft ended. He knows that.😉

  • Can't wait to see how he wears his hair tonight...

    0110-derrick-henry-getty-02-1200x630.jpg

  • Can't wait to see how he wears his hair tonight...

    0110-derrick-henry-getty-02-1200x630.jpg

    Zombo said:

    Can't wait to see how he wears his hair tonight...

    0110-derrick-henry-getty-02-1200x630.jpg

    Concussion prevention padding?

  • Zombo said:

    Can't wait to see how he wears his hair tonight...

    0110-derrick-henry-getty-02-1200x630.jpg

    Concussion prevention padding?

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Concussion prevention padding?

    Quite the opposite. Actually compromises the fit of the helmet.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    So what is the back story regarding TexAg and Henry?

    Ask Tour. I pushed like mad to get the Browns to take him and people here kept trying to tell me he was too slow and obviously he is not only fast, but powerful to boot which is what I was saying all along. And we have the visionless Crow instead of a back like Henry. Bunch of f'n idiots in our FO.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Ask Tour. I pushed like mad to get the Browns to take him and people here kept trying to tell me he was too slow and obviously he is not only fast, but powerful to boot which is what I was saying all along. And we have the visionless Crow instead of a back like Henry. Bunch of f'n idiots in our FO.

    crowell fuking sucks....

  • @wargograw said:

    You're arguing that the only difference between an 0-16 team and a divisional round team is the RB? That we can control for all those variables? 

    How did you read "divisional round team" into "more than 1 victory"? 

    My argument for Henry went back to just after he took Bama to a NC and remained steadfast to this day. The Browns whiffed and I said it before they did it. He and Elliott were 2 & 1 all along and the worst whiff was actually round 2 when by the time we took Ogbah, Henry was BPA.

    This whole thread was started as a wink of the eye at Tour anyway. We've had a standing joke about it since that draft ended. He knows that.😉

    @texasag1969 said:

    How did you read "divisional round team" into "more than 1 victory"? 

    My argument for Henry went back to just after he took Bama to a NC and remained steadfast to this day. The Browns whiffed and I said it before they did it. He and Elliott were 2 & 1 all along and the worst whiff was actually round 2 when by the time we took Ogbah, Henry was BPA.

    This whole thread was started as a wink of the eye at Tour anyway. We've had a standing joke about it since that draft ended. He knows that.😉

    Your responsing to me dismissing his huge stats against the Colts because the Colts suck was "well hey the Browns lost to the Colts," as if Henry really made all the difference. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    How did you read "divisional round team" into "more than 1 victory"? 

    My argument for Henry went back to just after he took Bama to a NC and remained steadfast to this day. The Browns whiffed and I said it before they did it. He and Elliott were 2 & 1 all along and the worst whiff was actually round 2 when by the time we took Ogbah, Henry was BPA.

    This whole thread was started as a wink of the eye at Tour anyway. We've had a standing joke about it since that draft ended. He knows that.😉

    Your responsing to me dismissing his huge stats against the Colts because the Colts suck was "well hey the Browns lost to the Colts," as if Henry really made all the difference. 

    @wargograw said:

    Your responsing to me dismissing his huge stats against the Colts because the Colts suck was "well hey the Browns lost to the Colts," as if Henry really made all the difference.

    Henry could have made a difference in a lot of the Browns games, but that is not equivalent to picking them to even make the playoffs. I never said the words you placed in my mouth, you only mistakenly inferred it.

  • @wargograw said:

    Your responsing to me dismissing his huge stats against the Colts because the Colts suck was "well hey the Browns lost to the Colts," as if Henry really made all the difference.

    Henry could have made a difference in a lot of the Browns games, but that is not equivalent to picking them to even make the playoffs. I never said the words you placed in my mouth, you only mistakenly inferred it.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Henry could have made a difference in a lot of the Browns games, but that is not equivalent to picking them to even make the playoffs. I never said the words you placed in my mouth, you only mistakenly inferred it.

    The Colts do not have a good run defense. Citing Henry's big game against them doesn't do much to suggest that he's really good. That's my point and been my point. I don't know where you're getting everything else.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Henry could have made a difference in a lot of the Browns games, but that is not equivalent to picking them to even make the playoffs. I never said the words you placed in my mouth, you only mistakenly inferred it.

    The Colts do not have a good run defense. Citing Henry's big game against them doesn't do much to suggest that he's really good. That's my point and been my point. I don't know where you're getting everything else.

    @wargograw said:

    The Colts do not have a good run defense. Citing Henry's big game against them doesn't do much to suggest that he's really good. That's my point and been my point. I don't know where you're getting everything else.