Derrick Henry!!
-
Looked pretty quick to me
-
I can't hate on Derrick, even though he cost me $1830 on Sportsbetting (8 teamer) parlay by running the ball for a TD with only a few seconds left.
-
I can't hate on Derrick, even though he cost me $1830 on Sportsbetting (8 teamer) parlay by running the ball for a TD with only a few seconds left.
-
So what is the back story regarding TexAg and Henry?
Ask Tour. I pushed like mad to get the Browns to take him and people here kept trying to tell me he was too slow and obviously he is not only fast, but powerful to boot which is what I was saying all along. And we have the visionless Crow instead of a back like Henry. Bunch of f'n idiots in our FO.
Ask Tour. I pushed like mad to get the Browns to take him and people here kept trying to tell me he was too slow and obviously he is not only fast, but powerful to boot which is what I was saying all along. And we have the visionless Crow instead of a back like Henry. Bunch of f'n idiots in our FO.
Yes, you did... and it only took you two years to have a game to crow about (pun intended).
Enjoy it... even TR had one good game.

-
Ask Tour. I pushed like mad to get the Browns to take him and people here kept trying to tell me he was too slow and obviously he is not only fast, but powerful to boot which is what I was saying all along. And we have the visionless Crow instead of a back like Henry. Bunch of f'n idiots in our FO.
Yes, you did... and it only took you two years to have a game to crow about (pun intended).
Enjoy it... even TR had one good game.

Yes, you did... and it only took you two years to have a game to crow about (pun intended).
Enjoy it... even TR had one good game.

Ah ha Sherlock! You knew I started this thread just for you (and me it goes without saying). It took almost a day for the fish to finally rise to the bait. You're slipping.

BTW it's taken the Titans 2 years to figure out what Saban knew from day 1, he had a dominating force in the running game that could set up the rest of the offense if you play him all game long. Had Murray not gotten hurt they still would not have understood that. Play him all game and he pays off in the 4th Q. Always been that kind of player. He's an offensive punisher of defenses. Hopefully they still haven't learned that and leave him out for a good price in FA. May Murray quickly recover.

-
So Henry just needs to get a lot of touches to be effective?
It’s a shame that he didn’t get to play for a guy dedicated to running the ball like Hue Jackson
-
So Henry just needs to get a lot of touches to be effective?
It’s a shame that he didn’t get to play for a guy dedicated to running the ball like Hue Jackson
So Henry just needs to get a lot of touches to be effective?
It’s a shame that he didn’t get to play for a guy dedicated to running the ball like Hue Jackson
LOL!

-
He’s been mediocre most of his career so far. Are we gonna get this after every game?
That is because the Titans have been too in love with Murray to use Henry properly, as the workhorse all game long who will wear you down and crush you in the 4th quarter. I've been very consistent about that since I first started trying to get the Browns to take him in the draft. This time Murray was out so they used him properly. And since he has been there he should at least have been used in short yardage situations late in games. Just did not happen consistently.
Thank you !
I did not say Earl did not have top end speed. I said he did not have Henry's top end speed. There is a difference IMO.
That is because the Titans have been too in love with Murray to use Henry properly, as the workhorse all game long who will wear you down and crush you in the 4th quarter. I've been very consistent about that since I first started trying to get the Browns to take him in the draft. This time Murray was out so they used him properly. And since he has been there he should at least have been used in short yardage situations late in games. Just did not happen consistently.
This isn't the first game Henry's started. In fact just a couple weeks ago he had 28 carries for 51 yards. Where was the thread for that?
-
That is because the Titans have been too in love with Murray to use Henry properly, as the workhorse all game long who will wear you down and crush you in the 4th quarter. I've been very consistent about that since I first started trying to get the Browns to take him in the draft. This time Murray was out so they used him properly. And since he has been there he should at least have been used in short yardage situations late in games. Just did not happen consistently.
This isn't the first game Henry's started. In fact just a couple weeks ago he had 28 carries for 51 yards. Where was the thread for that?
This isn't the first game Henry's started. In fact just a couple weeks ago he had 28 carries for 51 yards. Where was the thread for that?
Phucking Savage
-
That is because the Titans have been too in love with Murray to use Henry properly, as the workhorse all game long who will wear you down and crush you in the 4th quarter. I've been very consistent about that since I first started trying to get the Browns to take him in the draft. This time Murray was out so they used him properly. And since he has been there he should at least have been used in short yardage situations late in games. Just did not happen consistently.
This isn't the first game Henry's started. In fact just a couple weeks ago he had 28 carries for 51 yards. Where was the thread for that?
This isn't the first game Henry's started. In fact just a couple weeks ago he had 28 carries for 51 yards. Where was the thread for that?
It got lost here in week 6. I've been saying all long he should be the primary back for the Titans. Start @ 1:44 if you want to see a real run.
-
Who really cares about this guy? Now...if he can run the Patriots Defense into the dirt...that would be OK by me.
-
Who really cares about this guy? Now...if he can run the Patriots Defense into the dirt...that would be OK by me.
Who really cares about this guy? Now...if he can run the Patriots Defense into the dirt...that would be OK by me.
FA in 2019.
-
This isn't the first game Henry's started. In fact just a couple weeks ago he had 28 carries for 51 yards. Where was the thread for that?
It got lost here in week 6. I've been saying all long he should be the primary back for the Titans. Start @ 1:44 if you want to see a real run.
It got lost here in week 6. I've been saying all long he should be the primary back for the Titans. Start @ 1:44 if you want to see a real run.
It's the Colts...
-
It got lost here in week 6. I've been saying all long he should be the primary back for the Titans. Start @ 1:44 if you want to see a real run.
It's the Colts...
It's the Colts...
And yet the Browns could not beat them with The Crow. Be honest, would you rather have had Coleman (or Ogbah) these last two years or Derrick Henry. I'd venture to say we'd have more than 1 victory during that time.
-
It's the Colts...
And yet the Browns could not beat them with The Crow. Be honest, would you rather have had Coleman (or Ogbah) these last two years or Derrick Henry. I'd venture to say we'd have more than 1 victory during that time.
And yet the Browns could not beat them with The Crow. Be honest, would you rather have had Coleman (or Ogbah) these last two years or Derrick Henry. I'd venture to say we'd have more than 1 victory during that time.
Another dumbass showing his colors
-
It's the Colts...
And yet the Browns could not beat them with The Crow. Be honest, would you rather have had Coleman (or Ogbah) these last two years or Derrick Henry. I'd venture to say we'd have more than 1 victory during that time.
And yet the Browns could not beat them with The Crow. Be honest, would you rather have had Coleman (or Ogbah) these last two years or Derrick Henry. I'd venture to say we'd have more than 1 victory during that time.
You're arguing that the only difference between an 0-16 team and a divisional round team is the RB? That we can control for all those variables?
-
And yet the Browns could not beat them with The Crow. Be honest, would you rather have had Coleman (or Ogbah) these last two years or Derrick Henry. I'd venture to say we'd have more than 1 victory during that time.
You're arguing that the only difference between an 0-16 team and a divisional round team is the RB? That we can control for all those variables?
You're arguing that the only difference between an 0-16 team and a divisional round team is the RB? That we can control for all those variables?
How did you read "divisional round team" into "more than 1 victory"?
My argument for Henry went back to just after he took Bama to a NC and remained steadfast to this day. The Browns whiffed and I said it before they did it. He and Elliott were 2 & 1 all along and the worst whiff was actually round 2 when by the time we took Ogbah, Henry was BPA.
This whole thread was started as a wink of the eye at Tour anyway. We've had a standing joke about it since that draft ended. He knows that.

-
Zombo said:
Can't wait to see how he wears his hair tonight...
Concussion prevention padding?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
