Ray Thomas Moody Blues
-
-
-
It's a shame he wasn't able to attend the HOF Ceremonies. At least he knew about it.
A woman I cross paths with quite a bit while Sub. Teaching is a huge MB fan. In fact, she left Jan 2 on a short R&R cruise featuring quite a few R&R bands and featuring the MBs. I believe she returned a day or two ago.
I recently saw a MB concert on PBS and noticed a woman flute player. I thought he might have already passed away.
RIP
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login