Skip to content

Coaching Carousel

The Browns Board
3 2 325
  • I know this is a bit belated...and maybe covered some elsewhere, but lets look at the Coaching Carousel in the NFL:

    Filled jobs:

    Lions....tap Matt Patricia  DC Pats

    Bears....tap Matt Nagy  OC  Chiefs?

    Raiders...tap Jon Gruden

    Still open:

    New York Giants

    Indianapolis Colts

    Arizona Cardinals.

    What rumors are you all hearing about these jobs? 

    Here are some names still being bandied about:

    Jeff Fisher

    Josh McDaniels

    Pat Shurmur

    Steve Spagnuolo

    Jim Schwartz

    Dave Toub

    Teryl Austin

    John DeFillipo

    Frank Reich...Captain Comeback

    Mike Vrabel

    and these beauties:

    Bill Cowher.....if Gruden can get 100 mill....maybe that kind of money could entice him to come back

    Jim Harbaugh

    Bill Belichick.   Maybe, maybe the Giants are just waiting till BBs season ends to approach him.

  • How funny would it be if the Giants could somehow get Belichick to coach them?

    I mean, as if Patriots fans could hate the Giants any more.  😆

  • How funny would it be if the Giants could somehow get Belichick to coach them?

    I mean, as if Patriots fans could hate the Giants any more.  😆

    @dutch-oven said:

    How funny would it be if the Giants could somehow get Belichick to coach them?

    I mean, as if Patriots fans could hate the Giants any more.  😆

    I am actually hoping for it....though it would be even funnier if it were the Jets....same division.