Skip to content

Is Brown's front office/management accessible?

The Browns Board
14 10 431
  • S SissyBoyFloyd wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Is management accessible to the public?  Are they open for input?  How much do they seem to care what the public or what Joe Fan thinks?

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Not directly, but I think the fans have great input on what goes on in Berea indirectly.

  • Not directly, but I think the fans have great input on what goes on in Berea indirectly.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @wargograw said:

    Not directly, but I think the fans have great input on what goes on in Berea indirectly.

    Do you?

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Well I'm a fan so in a sense yes.

  • Well I'm a fan so in a sense yes.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @wargograw said:

    Well I'm a fan so in a sense yes.

    No, I meant do you actually think that or are you being sarcastic?

    My bad, I’m tired.

  • Is management accessible to the public?  Are they open for input?  How much do they seem to care what the public or what Joe Fan thinks?

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @sissyboyfloyd said:

    Is management accessible to the public?  Are they open for input?  How much do they seem to care what the public or what Joe Fan thinks?

    Oh absolutely. They love to hear suggestions from idiots dumb enough to buy tickets for a 1 - 31 team.

    Not only that, but you can write a letter to Jennifer Lopez and tell you that you want to consult with her the next time she is having her cnunt waxed. She will invite you in to the waxing and let you design what you think looks best for her snapper.

    Seriously, man, give Haslam a call. That fuhucker has nothing better to do than hear your bullschidt. He has a screen name on this board, did you know that? Yeah, it's true. West Side Steve is actually Jimmy Haslam. I suggest you start sending him PMs asking for a face-to-face. You need to send like 30 every day until he responds.

    Tell us how it works out.

  • @sissyboyfloyd said:

    Is management accessible to the public?  Are they open for input?  How much do they seem to care what the public or what Joe Fan thinks?

    Oh absolutely. They love to hear suggestions from idiots dumb enough to buy tickets for a 1 - 31 team.

    Not only that, but you can write a letter to Jennifer Lopez and tell you that you want to consult with her the next time she is having her cnunt waxed. She will invite you in to the waxing and let you design what you think looks best for her snapper.

    Seriously, man, give Haslam a call. That fuhucker has nothing better to do than hear your bullschidt. He has a screen name on this board, did you know that? Yeah, it's true. West Side Steve is actually Jimmy Haslam. I suggest you start sending him PMs asking for a face-to-face. You need to send like 30 every day until he responds.

    Tell us how it works out.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @ghoolie said:

    Oh absolutely. They love to hear suggestions from idiots dumb enough to buy tickets for a 1 - 31 team.

    Not only that, but you can write a letter to Jennifer Lopez and tell you that you want to consult with her the next time she is having her cnunt waxed. She will invite you in to the waxing and let you design what you think looks best for her snapper.

    Seriously, man, give Haslam a call. That fuhucker has nothing better to do than hear your bullschidt. He has a screen name on this board, did you know that? Yeah, it's true. West Side Steve is actually Jimmy Haslam. I suggest you start sending him PMs asking for a face-to-face. You need to send like 30 every day until he responds.

    Tell us how it works out.

    FWIW Tom- they do send out a "customer satisfaction survey" every year to us season ticket holders. It's 90% BS, like was the beer cold, and did you get sick after eating one of our overpriced hot dogs? I honestly don't know, and seriously doubt that they actually act on any of our suggestions. For sure, Haslam and the Browns management know us guys shelling out every year for season tickets are seriously pissed off at the quality of the on-field product. 

  • Is management accessible to the public?  Are they open for input?  How much do they seem to care what the public or what Joe Fan thinks?

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @sissyboyfloyd said:

    Is management accessible to the public?  Are they open for input?  How much do they seem to care what the public or what Joe Fan thinks?

    They read this Board every single day.

    So watch your language.

    WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU KEEPING HUE THE FREAKING WORST COACH IN THE HISTORY IN HIS JOB, JIMMY HANDSLAM, YOU LITTLE CROOK!!!!!

  • Is management accessible to the public?  Are they open for input?  How much do they seem to care what the public or what Joe Fan thinks?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @sissyboyfloyd said:

    Is management accessible to the public?  Are they open for input?  How much do they seem to care what the public or what Joe Fan thinks?

    To quote Marcel Marceau from Silent Movie:    NO!

  • @sissyboyfloyd said:

    Is management accessible to the public?  Are they open for input?  How much do they seem to care what the public or what Joe Fan thinks?

    To quote Marcel Marceau from Silent Movie:    NO!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @the-gipper said:

    To quote Marcel Marceau from Silent Movie:    NO!

    Pretty silent now for sure. Since 2007. Ghoolie would love this. Fell dead at a race track.🙄

  • @the-gipper said:

    To quote Marcel Marceau from Silent Movie:    NO!

    Pretty silent now for sure. Since 2007. Ghoolie would love this. Fell dead at a race track.🙄

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @texasag1969 said:

    Pretty silent now for sure. Since 2007. Ghoolie would love this. Fell dead at a race track.🙄

  • @wargograw said:

    Well I'm a fan so in a sense yes.

    No, I meant do you actually think that or are you being sarcastic?

    My bad, I’m tired.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    No, I meant do you actually think that or are you being sarcastic?

    My bad, I’m tired.

    Oh. Yeah, I do.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I think fan pressure has gotten to Haslam at least twice in his ownership stint and from him into the FO.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Shall we all go to the lake and hold Hue's head under the water until her gargles OK I Quit