Movie Draft Day
-
I just watched it again and apart from the obvious Shmuck up like the Browns having a good draft it's the Browns owner that makes me laugh....... he is downtown New York for pick one gets through New York traffic ...gets to the airport....boards a plane flies to Cleveland gets from the airport to the Browns facility by the time they pick at 7 ...... did he fly on an F15 ?How come Sonny did not know the name of the GM in Jacksonville......does he not follow the news on ESPN ?
How many GM's make their pick, leave the draft and go and make out in another room with the salary cap woman ?Anyone notice the constant starring at people by Jennifer GarnerAnd when Ray Jennings says I am gonna be a Brown why did he look happy...that is so far fetched its unreal, wouldn't it be Shmuck I am gonna be a Brown -
I just watched it again and apart from the obvious Shmuck up like the Browns having a good draft it's the Browns owner that makes me laugh....... he is downtown New York for pick one gets through New York traffic ...gets to the airport....boards a plane flies to Cleveland gets from the airport to the Browns facility by the time they pick at 7 ...... did he fly on an F15 ?How come Sonny did not know the name of the GM in Jacksonville......does he not follow the news on ESPN ?
How many GM's make their pick, leave the draft and go and make out in another room with the salary cap woman ?Anyone notice the constant starring at people by Jennifer GarnerAnd when Ray Jennings says I am gonna be a Brown why did he look happy...that is so far fetched its unreal, wouldn't it be Shmuck I am gonna be a BrownI just watched it again and apart from the obvious Shmuck up like the Browns having a good draft it's the Browns owner that makes me laugh....... he is downtown New York for pick one gets through New York traffic ...gets to the airport....boards a plane flies to Cleveland gets from the airport to the Browns facility by the time they pick at 7 ...... did he fly on an F15 ?How come Sonny did not know the name of the GM in Jacksonville......does he not follow the news on ESPN ?
How many GM's make their pick, leave the draft and go and make out in another room with the salary cap woman ?Anyone notice the constant starring at people by Jennifer GarnerAnd when Ray Jennings says I am gonna be a Brown why did he look happy...that is so far fetched its unreal, wouldn't it be Shmuck I am gonna be a BrownYou've got ten minutes between the picks, but I don't think the clock starts right away, you have the hug with the commissioner etc. Let's say he has 70 minutes. He takes an elevator to the roof, helicopters to Teterboro, boards his private jet and flies to Berea (closest airport to Berea ... Hopkins?)
Gulfstream gets him from NJ to Cleveland in an hour ... That leaves him ten minutes for the elevator, helicopter and airport to Berea facilities. Doesn't work. Unless there were 15 minutes between picks back then and there is a landing strip at Berea...
Zombo
-
I just watched it again and apart from the obvious Shmuck up like the Browns having a good draft it's the Browns owner that makes me laugh....... he is downtown New York for pick one gets through New York traffic ...gets to the airport....boards a plane flies to Cleveland gets from the airport to the Browns facility by the time they pick at 7 ...... did he fly on an F15 ?How come Sonny did not know the name of the GM in Jacksonville......does he not follow the news on ESPN ?
How many GM's make their pick, leave the draft and go and make out in another room with the salary cap woman ?Anyone notice the constant starring at people by Jennifer GarnerAnd when Ray Jennings says I am gonna be a Brown why did he look happy...that is so far fetched its unreal, wouldn't it be Shmuck I am gonna be a BrownYou've got ten minutes between the picks, but I don't think the clock starts right away, you have the hug with the commissioner etc. Let's say he has 70 minutes. He takes an elevator to the roof, helicopters to Teterboro, boards his private jet and flies to Berea (closest airport to Berea ... Hopkins?)
Gulfstream gets him from NJ to Cleveland in an hour ... That leaves him ten minutes for the elevator, helicopter and airport to Berea facilities. Doesn't work. Unless there were 15 minutes between picks back then and there is a landing strip at Berea...
Zombo
Zombo said:
You've got ten minutes between the picks, but I don't think the clock starts right away, you have the hug with the commissioner etc. Let's say he has 70 minutes. He takes an elevator to the roof, helicopters to Teterboro, boards his private jet and flies to Berea (closest airport to Berea ... Hopkins?)
Gulfstream gets him from NJ to Cleveland in an hour ... That leaves him ten minutes for the elevator, helicopter and airport to Berea facilities. Doesn't work. Unless there were 15 minutes between picks back then and there is a landing strip at Berea...
Zombo
There is basically a landing strip at Berea....it is called Cleveland Hopkins Airport....a part of which I believe is literally in Berea.
-
Zombo said:
You've got ten minutes between the picks, but I don't think the clock starts right away, you have the hug with the commissioner etc. Let's say he has 70 minutes. He takes an elevator to the roof, helicopters to Teterboro, boards his private jet and flies to Berea (closest airport to Berea ... Hopkins?)
Gulfstream gets him from NJ to Cleveland in an hour ... That leaves him ten minutes for the elevator, helicopter and airport to Berea facilities. Doesn't work. Unless there were 15 minutes between picks back then and there is a landing strip at Berea...
Zombo
There is basically a landing strip at Berea....it is called Cleveland Hopkins Airport....a part of which I believe is literally in Berea.
There is basically a landing strip at Berea....it is called Cleveland Hopkins Airport....a part of which I believe is literally in Berea.
Ya, but it still gonna take you ten minutes to get to the facility.
Z
-
I just watched it again and apart from the obvious Shmuck up like the Browns having a good draft it's the Browns owner that makes me laugh....... he is downtown New York for pick one gets through New York traffic ...gets to the airport....boards a plane flies to Cleveland gets from the airport to the Browns facility by the time they pick at 7 ...... did he fly on an F15 ?How come Sonny did not know the name of the GM in Jacksonville......does he not follow the news on ESPN ?
How many GM's make their pick, leave the draft and go and make out in another room with the salary cap woman ?Anyone notice the constant starring at people by Jennifer GarnerAnd when Ray Jennings says I am gonna be a Brown why did he look happy...that is so far fetched its unreal, wouldn't it be Shmuck I am gonna be a BrownYou've got ten minutes between the picks, but I don't think the clock starts right away, you have the hug with the commissioner etc. Let's say he has 70 minutes. He takes an elevator to the roof, helicopters to Teterboro, boards his private jet and flies to Berea (closest airport to Berea ... Hopkins?)
Gulfstream gets him from NJ to Cleveland in an hour ... That leaves him ten minutes for the elevator, helicopter and airport to Berea facilities. Doesn't work. Unless there were 15 minutes between picks back then and there is a landing strip at Berea...
Zombo
Zombo said:
You've got ten minutes between the picks, but I don't think the clock starts right away, you have the hug with the commissioner etc. Let's say he has 70 minutes. He takes an elevator to the roof, helicopters to Teterboro, boards his private jet and flies to Berea (closest airport to Berea ... Hopkins?)
Gulfstream gets him from NJ to Cleveland in an hour ... That leaves him ten minutes for the elevator, helicopter and airport to Berea facilities. Doesn't work. Unless there were 15 minutes between picks back then and there is a landing strip at Berea...
Zombo
My brother was a pilot for Net Jets back then and my daughter was a skydiver. Boot him out over Berea and if the chute doesn't open, ALL problems solved.

-
The movie version they shown on TV has been edited ......when Ray Jenning's got off the phone after being drafted in the TV version he said...I am gonna be a Brown ......... but I am sure the unedited version had him saying Shmuck no I am gonna be a Brown......
-
I enjoyed it when the woman managing the cap had to tell the GM (Costner) which player to ask for in a trade
-
I enjoyed it when the woman managing the cap had to tell the GM (Costner) which player to ask for in a trade
I enjoyed it when the woman managing the cap had to tell the GM (Costner) which player to ask for in a trade
Well Sashi asked the janitor before picking Coleman
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login