Doug J
-
Don't know if you've decided on the quarterback you want yet but just a heads up... Kirk Cousins first kid was just born and he named him Cooper.
WSS
-
Don't know if you've decided on the quarterback you want yet but just a heads up... Kirk Cousins first kid was just born and he named him Cooper.
WSS
Don't know if you've decided on the quarterback you want yet but just a heads up... Kirk Cousins first kid was just born and he named him Cooper.
WSS
There has been a trend of giving kids names that we would think would be last names:
like Cooper, Taylor, Carson, Tyler, Mason.
I mean, a guy named Kirk should at least consider naming his kid Spock. (which is a last name...as in Dr. Spock)
-
You do understand why I referenced Doug in this comment right?
WSS
-
You do understand why I referenced Doug in this comment right?
WSS
You do understand why I referenced Doug in this comment right?
WSS
Furnier.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login