QB mike white
-
http://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/549804/mike-white
http://www.nbcsports.com/washington/video/wku-qb-mike-white-sees-himself-no-1-qb-2018-nfl-draft
Take him in the fifth or sixth round and that will be fine
Take him in the fifth or sixth round and that will be fine
nfldraftcountdown has him round 2-3 already, way before the combine. My opinion, after the combine he is at least
a lock for a high round two pick.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=128411&draftyear=2018&genpos=QB
-
Really Cal- now you have to dig up second & third rate prospects to try and score points? Walter Football rankings. Mike White, #12 prospect, projected round 5-FA. Brandon Silvers #17 prospect, projected round 7-FA.
White: Heavy feet takes time to set up in the pocket. Lacks feel for pressure off the edges and drops his eyes when he sees pocket push. Pocket mobility is poor. Was responsible for his share of the 46 sacks. Sluggish processor when initial reads are covered. Stayed on covered targets rather than finding better options. Relies too heavily on arm over anticipation. Looks lethargic when trying to roll and throw. Fumbled 12 times this year and 17 times over two seasons.
Silvers: So little thought of nfl.com doesn't even have a profile on him, FA at best. And he's so impressive, he didn't even get invited to the combine...
-
He will likely be better than Allen in the pros
He will likely be better than Allen in the pros
Cal flunked math 64% or 65% < 70% definitely- better than 56%. Only thing this thread proves is he's got his head so far up Allen's a$$ it's starting to get funny.

-
Well Luke Falk has the coolest name.
WSS
-
I've only watched 2 of his games, both from this year. Vs GA State and MTSU.
What I've seen I have really enjoyed. Mainly because I like his eye work. A bit long armed in his throwing motion... but there IS something there that shows a certain potential that makes me giddy. Will be watching more soon.
-
He will likely be better than Allen in the pros
Cal flunked math 64% or 65% < 70% definitely- better than 56%. Only thing this thread proves is he's got his head so far up Allen's a$$ it's starting to get funny.

Cal flunked math 64% or 65% < 70% definitely- better than 56%. Only thing this thread proves is he's got his head so far up Allen's a$$ it's starting to get funny.

Lay off Larry. You're throwing all the votes his way in the PoG BoneheadAward Competition.
The rest of us won't have a chance to win it at this rate.
-
Thoughts? I say pick him up later in the draft. Remove Hogan from the qb room and give this kid a shot. Decent college numbers.
-
Take him in the fifth or sixth round and that will be fine
nfldraftcountdown has him round 2-3 already, way before the combine. My opinion, after the combine he is at least
a lock for a high round two pick.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=128411&draftyear=2018&genpos=QB
nfldraftcountdown has him round 2-3 already, way before the combine. My opinion, after the combine he is at least
a lock for a high round two pick.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=128411&draftyear=2018&genpos=QB
The question was: where should the Browns take him? If he goes in round 2...he won't be coming to the Browns....but to some other team that likely has an established QB.
-
probably. but then there's Trubisky.... we'll see how the draft goes - it is going to be great to watch it unfold this year.
-
probably. but then there's Trubisky.... we'll see how the draft goes - it is going to be great to watch it unfold this year.
-
Trubisky is the example of how a qb could skyrocket to the top ot the draft. He eneded up being an overall #2.
We're talking about White here. NFLdraftcountdown has him a 2/3 round guy already. Corollary much?
-
Trubisky is the example of how a qb could skyrocket to the top ot the draft. He eneded up being an overall #2.
We're talking about White here. NFLdraftcountdown has him a 2/3 round guy already. Corollary much?
-
Trubisky is the example of how a qb could skyrocket to the top ot the draft. He eneded up being an overall #2.
We're talking about White here. NFLdraftcountdown has him a 2/3 round guy already. Corollary much?
Trubisky is the example of how a qb could skyrocket to the top ot the draft. He eneded up being an overall #2.
We're talking about White here. NFLdraftcountdown has him a 2/3 round guy already. Corollary much?
I can ascertain a corrallary just fine....if one is set up and made in a cogent manner. Yours fell short on that count.
But I get what you are saying now. You think that this guy.....who may have been rated like a 6th/7th/UDFA....is now shooting up to where he may be snagged in round 2?
I will believe it when I see it. (and remember...I have an affinity toward WKy.....as my Dad was a Bowling Green Ky. native.
-
OK, sorry, I underestimated White. Seems Walter Football does too.
Here are CBS rankings:
10 Mason Rudolph Oklahoma St. Sr QB 1 6-5 230 14 Lamar Jackson Louisville Jr QB 2 6-3 200 16 Josh Rosen UCLA Jr QB 3 6-4 220 21 Sam Darnold USC Soph QB 4 6-4 225 39 Baker Mayfield Oklahoma Sr QB 5 6-1 218 119 Josh Allen Wyoming Jr QB 6 6-5 233 155 Logan Woodside Toledo Sr QB 7 6-2 201 168 Mike White Western Ky. Sr QB 8 6-4 225 187 Kyle Lauletta Richmond Sr QB 9 6-3 215 195 Nick Stevens Colorado St. Sr QB 10 6-3 200 200 Riley Ferguson Memphis Sr QB 11 6-4 210 220 Luke Falk Wash. State Sr QB 12 6-4 225 They have him as about a 5th rounder.
-
Mike White, QB, Western Kentucky
Height: 6-4. Weight: 221. Arm: 32.63. Hand: 9.38.
Projected 40 Time: 4.79.
Projected Round (2018): 5-FA.
Read more: http://walterfootball.com/draft2018QB.php#ixzz571Z7hDsUWalter has him the same.....5th round to UDFA.
OK....so, I am sorry...I must have missed it. Who has him going as high as round 2?
-
Rudolph and Jackson as the top two?? Good thing I'm not drinking anything at the keyboard anymore, I'd have spit it out,
laughing. we'll see how it all turns out. They have him going as high as round two.
EDIT:
My bad, it was http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=128411&draftyear=2018&genpos=QB
Name: Mike White (Transfer from South Florida)
College: Western Kentucky Number: 14
Height: 6-4 Weight: 221
Position: QB Pos2:
Class/Draft Year: rSr/2018
40 Low: 4.78 40 Time: 4.87 40 High: 4.98
Projected Round: 2-3 Stock:
Rated number 7 out of 115 QB's 82 / 2381 TOTAL -
Rudolph and Jackson as the top two?? Good thing I'm not drinking anything at the keyboard anymore, I'd have spit it out,
laughing. we'll see how it all turns out. They have him going as high as round two.
EDIT:
My bad, it was http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=128411&draftyear=2018&genpos=QB
Name: Mike White (Transfer from South Florida)
College: Western Kentucky Number: 14
Height: 6-4 Weight: 221
Position: QB Pos2:
Class/Draft Year: rSr/2018
40 Low: 4.78 40 Time: 4.87 40 High: 4.98
Projected Round: 2-3 Stock:
Rated number 7 out of 115 QB's 82 / 2381 TOTALRudolph and Jackson as the top two?? Good thing I'm not drinking anything at the keyboard anymore, I'd have spit it out,
laughing. we'll see how it all turns out.
I see....it was Draft Scout that had White as a a 2-3 round pick.
And...honestly at this point...I would rather see either Rudolph and Jackson ....and even White, over DeShone Allen...aka, Brandon Weeden Jr. The more I look into Allen....the more that that is what I see of him.
-
OK, sorry, I underestimated White. Seems Walter Football does too.
Here are CBS rankings:
10 Mason Rudolph Oklahoma St. Sr QB 1 6-5 230 14 Lamar Jackson Louisville Jr QB 2 6-3 200 16 Josh Rosen UCLA Jr QB 3 6-4 220 21 Sam Darnold USC Soph QB 4 6-4 225 39 Baker Mayfield Oklahoma Sr QB 5 6-1 218 119 Josh Allen Wyoming Jr QB 6 6-5 233 155 Logan Woodside Toledo Sr QB 7 6-2 201 168 Mike White Western Ky. Sr QB 8 6-4 225 187 Kyle Lauletta Richmond Sr QB 9 6-3 215 195 Nick Stevens Colorado St. Sr QB 10 6-3 200 200 Riley Ferguson Memphis Sr QB 11 6-4 210 220 Luke Falk Wash. State Sr QB 12 6-4 225 They have him as about a 5th rounder.
Here are CBS rankings:
10 Mason Rudolph Oklahoma St. Sr QB 1 6-5 230 14 Lamar Jackson Louisville Jr QB 2 6-3 200 They have him as about a 5th rounder.
I agree with some of CBS' opinions- but care to explain how in the world they can have Mason Rudolph rated as their #1 QB prospect and the 5th quarterback taken in the draft? Other than their outlier- no other mock I've seen has Rudolph in the first round, and certainly not the #1 QB prospect. Does not compute.
-
Rudolph and Jackson as the top two?? Good thing I'm not drinking anything at the keyboard anymore, I'd have spit it out,
laughing. we'll see how it all turns out.
I see....it was Draft Scout that had White as a a 2-3 round pick.
And...honestly at this point...I would rather see either Rudolph and Jackson ....and even White, over DeShone Allen...aka, Brandon Weeden Jr. The more I look into Allen....the more that that is what I see of him.
I see....it was Draft Scout that had White as a a 2-3 round pick.
And...honestly at this point...I would rather see either Rudolph and Jackson ....and even White, over DeShone Allen...aka, Brandon Weeden Jr. The more I look into Allen....the more that that is what I see of him.
Somehow you missed the weeden when watching Rudolph?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login