Skip to content

The games deliver Ghoolie's lessons

The Browns Board
112 22 5.4k 1
  • Ghoolie is wrong constantly, he just ties to cover it up with revisionist history and auto fellatio. 

  • @gunz41 said:

    He has had a minute amount of success. You have said he would be special. But how is it that he hasn't had his chance, but before someone for Cleveland has taken a snap they aren't worth it.

    Anyway, how about some of the other things you claimed and were wrong. How come you don't bring them up. Tom Brady has proved you wrong twice, once last year, and him not reaching even championship game this year.

    The smartest gamblers in the world (and guessing or predicting is gambling) dont go 100%, so when you are wrong dont come and say you are 100%

    Brady proved me wrong? When? He can't do schidt without the refs. Fukck TOm Brady, I hope he dies on the field. Really, the guy is nothing without the refs helping him. THe flag on the Gronk hit was bad enough, but an interference on an uncatchable ball? 10 yards out of bounds? Go fukck your moether with your Brady bullschidt.  He is EXACTLY as I said........... FINISHED.................DONE...........................If he does nto get questionalbe calls helping him, the Patriots have no way to win this game. They can barely outplay the Browns.

    Get the refs out of the game, then come talk to me.

    @ghoolie said:

    Brady proved me wrong? When? He can't do schidt without the refs. Fukck TOm Brady, I hope he dies on the field. Really, the guy is nothing without the refs helping him. THe flag on the Gronk hit was bad enough, but an interference on an uncatchable ball? 10 yards out of bounds? Go fukck your moether with your Brady bullschidt.  He is EXACTLY as I said........... FINISHED.................DONE...........................If he does nto get questionalbe calls helping him, the Patriots have no way to win this game. They can barely outplay the Browns.

    Get the refs out of the game, then come talk to me.

    You said that Brady would NEVER see another Super Bowl.

    You said that the reason why is that over the years Brady has gotten slow on his release of the ball.

    You said that Brady is finished, done, nada, finito a goner. Turn out the lights. The party is over.

    Tommy, you were sitting in your lazy boy swilling down $hithole Zaya rum and chowing down on a plate of nachos observing "ghoolies lessons on football" Im still pixxed about buying a bottle of that crap per your advice.

    Now you want to blame the refs my friend? Perhaps you really are a Steeler fan after all because all they do is pi$$ and moan how the refs screw them in the anus 24/7.

  • @gunz41 said:

    He has had a minute amount of success. You have said he would be special. But how is it that he hasn't had his chance, but before someone for Cleveland has taken a snap they aren't worth it.

    Anyway, how about some of the other things you claimed and were wrong. How come you don't bring them up. Tom Brady has proved you wrong twice, once last year, and him not reaching even championship game this year.

    The smartest gamblers in the world (and guessing or predicting is gambling) dont go 100%, so when you are wrong dont come and say you are 100%

    Brady proved me wrong? When? He can't do schidt without the refs. Fukck TOm Brady, I hope he dies on the field. Really, the guy is nothing without the refs helping him. THe flag on the Gronk hit was bad enough, but an interference on an uncatchable ball? 10 yards out of bounds? Go fukck your moether with your Brady bullschidt.  He is EXACTLY as I said........... FINISHED.................DONE...........................If he does nto get questionalbe calls helping him, the Patriots have no way to win this game. They can barely outplay the Browns.

    Get the refs out of the game, then come talk to me.

    @ghoolie said:

    Brady proved me wrong? When? He can't do schidt without the refs. Fukck TOm Brady, I hope he dies on the field. Really, the guy is nothing without the refs helping him. THe flag on the Gronk hit was bad enough, but an interference on an uncatchable ball? 10 yards out of bounds? Go fukck your moether with your Brady bullschidt.  He is EXACTLY as I said........... FINISHED.................DONE...........................If he does nto get questionalbe calls helping him, the Patriots have no way to win this game. They can barely outplay the Browns.

    Get the refs out of the game, then come talk to me.

    These teams know that the refs wont call a flag on every play. The game would take 6 hours to play and nobody would watch constant interruptions in this short attention span society.

    The Steelers offensive line holds like MFers and so do the Patriots and all teams. Its only called after incessant warnings and when the infraction is so blatant that it cannot be ignored. Pass interference should be called on every down with all the contact beyond 5 yards, but every team gets away with it including NE.

    Brady is the smartest sob QB that there ever was. The most driven and determined to win as well. He would kick your axx in a game of monopoly. I hope the Browns find a guy just like him and then yall will know that youre never out of any game until the clock strikes zero. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    Brady proved me wrong? When? He can't do schidt without the refs. Fukck TOm Brady, I hope he dies on the field. Really, the guy is nothing without the refs helping him. THe flag on the Gronk hit was bad enough, but an interference on an uncatchable ball? 10 yards out of bounds? Go fukck your moether with your Brady bullschidt.  He is EXACTLY as I said........... FINISHED.................DONE...........................If he does nto get questionalbe calls helping him, the Patriots have no way to win this game. They can barely outplay the Browns.

    Get the refs out of the game, then come talk to me.

    These teams know that the refs wont call a flag on every play. The game would take 6 hours to play and nobody would watch constant interruptions in this short attention span society.

    The Steelers offensive line holds like MFers and so do the Patriots and all teams. Its only called after incessant warnings and when the infraction is so blatant that it cannot be ignored. Pass interference should be called on every down with all the contact beyond 5 yards, but every team gets away with it including NE.

    Brady is the smartest sob QB that there ever was. The most driven and determined to win as well. He would kick your axx in a game of monopoly. I hope the Browns find a guy just like him and then yall will know that youre never out of any game until the clock strikes zero. 

    @boo-fagley said:

    These teams know that the refs wont call a flag on every play. The game would take 6 hours to play and nobody would watch constant interruptions in this short attention span society.

    The Steelers offensive line holds like MFers and so do the Patriots and all teams. Its only called after incessant warnings and when the infraction is so blatant that it cannot be ignored. Pass interference should be called on every down with all the contact beyond 5 yards, but every team gets away with it including NE.

    Brady is the smartest sob QB that there ever was. The most driven and determined to win as well. He would kick your axx in a game of monopoly. I hope the Browns find a guy just like him and then yall will know that youre never out of any game until the clock strikes zero. 

    I well remember one Super Bowl where (I was watching the game with my brother who played OT) where one of the Pat's linemen flat out tackled a guy come through unabated on a blitz. No call.  

  • @ghoolie said:

    Brady proved me wrong? When? He can't do schidt without the refs. Fukck TOm Brady, I hope he dies on the field. Really, the guy is nothing without the refs helping him. THe flag on the Gronk hit was bad enough, but an interference on an uncatchable ball? 10 yards out of bounds? Go fukck your moether with your Brady bullschidt.  He is EXACTLY as I said........... FINISHED.................DONE...........................If he does nto get questionalbe calls helping him, the Patriots have no way to win this game. They can barely outplay the Browns.

    Get the refs out of the game, then come talk to me.

    Ahh, I dont remember you saying he will win another Super Bowl and will make another championship game and then another Super Bowl because the refs help him. In fact at NO time did you say that. A couple weeks ago you said he WOULDN'T make another championship game. TOM BRADY 2, GHOOLIE 0.

    YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now go get about something else and proclaim to be nostradamus. 

    And trying to defend it makes you look even worse.

    I predict Ghoolie will go on some long rant trying to use a lot of derogatory comments. See I am right 100% of the time lol 

    @gunz41 said:

    Ahh, I dont remember you saying he will win another Super Bowl and will make another championship game and then another Super Bowl because the refs help him. In fact at NO time did you say that. A couple weeks ago you said he WOULDN'T make another championship game. TOM BRADY 2, GHOOLIE 0.

    YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now go get about something else and proclaim to be nostradamus. 

    And trying to defend it makes you look even worse.

    I predict Ghoolie will go on some long rant trying to use a lot of derogatory comments. See I am right 100% of the time lol 

    Ha, he's wrong on Brady again. Was wrong on the Bengal's 2017 record predicted 11-5 to me when I told him he was full of it expecting that out of the Bungles, and probably wrong on Paxton Lynch. All he's got left is bluster BS. It's actually pretty funny.... 

  • @gunz41 said:

    Ahh, I dont remember you saying he will win another Super Bowl and will make another championship game and then another Super Bowl because the refs help him. In fact at NO time did you say that. A couple weeks ago you said he WOULDN'T make another championship game. TOM BRADY 2, GHOOLIE 0.

    YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now go get about something else and proclaim to be nostradamus. 

    And trying to defend it makes you look even worse.

    I predict Ghoolie will go on some long rant trying to use a lot of derogatory comments. See I am right 100% of the time lol 

    Ha, he's wrong on Brady again. Was wrong on the Bengal's 2017 record predicted 11-5 to me when I told him he was full of it expecting that out of the Bungles, and probably wrong on Paxton Lynch. All he's got left is bluster BS. It's actually pretty funny.... 

    @hoorta said:

    Ha, he's wrong on Brady again. Was wrong on the Bengal's 2017 record predicted 11-5 to me when I told him he was full of it expecting that out of the Bungles, and probably wrong on Paxton Lynch. All he's got left is bluster BS. It's actually pretty funny.... 

    18183e3dde2d2bd8132bf82bf84791ce--the-muppets-waldorf.jpg

  • @ghoolie said:

    Brady proved me wrong? When? He can't do schidt without the refs. Fukck TOm Brady, I hope he dies on the field. Really, the guy is nothing without the refs helping him. THe flag on the Gronk hit was bad enough, but an interference on an uncatchable ball? 10 yards out of bounds? Go fukck your moether with your Brady bullschidt.  He is EXACTLY as I said........... FINISHED.................DONE...........................If he does nto get questionalbe calls helping him, the Patriots have no way to win this game. They can barely outplay the Browns.

    Get the refs out of the game, then come talk to me.

    These teams know that the refs wont call a flag on every play. The game would take 6 hours to play and nobody would watch constant interruptions in this short attention span society.

    The Steelers offensive line holds like MFers and so do the Patriots and all teams. Its only called after incessant warnings and when the infraction is so blatant that it cannot be ignored. Pass interference should be called on every down with all the contact beyond 5 yards, but every team gets away with it including NE.

    Brady is the smartest sob QB that there ever was. The most driven and determined to win as well. He would kick your axx in a game of monopoly. I hope the Browns find a guy just like him and then yall will know that youre never out of any game until the clock strikes zero. 

    @boo-fagley said:

    These teams know that the refs wont call a flag on every play. The game would take 6 hours to play and nobody would watch constant interruptions in this short attention span society.

    The Steelers offensive line holds like MFers and so do the Patriots and all teams. Its only called after incessant warnings and when the infraction is so blatant that it cannot be ignored. Pass interference should be called on every down with all the contact beyond 5 yards, but every team gets away with it including NE.

    Brady is the smartest sob QB that there ever was. The most driven and determined to win as well. He would kick your axx in a game of monopoly. I hope the Browns find a guy just like him and then yall will know that youre never out of any game until the clock strikes zero. 

    Another thought- Ghoolie missed the memo playoff games get reffed differently than regular season. I saw plenty of stuff (both games) that would have been called defensive PI in the regular season. I also saw how far the Browns have to go talent wise to be a legit SB contender. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Ha, he's wrong on Brady again. Was wrong on the Bengal's 2017 record predicted 11-5 to me when I told him he was full of it expecting that out of the Bungles, and probably wrong on Paxton Lynch. All he's got left is bluster BS. It's actually pretty funny.... 

    18183e3dde2d2bd8132bf82bf84791ce--the-muppets-waldorf.jpg

    @mjp28 said:

    18183e3dde2d2bd8132bf82bf84791ce--the-muppets-waldorf.jpg

    Oh, I just remembered another one of Ghoolie's dead wrong predictions. Joe Thomas will never make the HOF. 😆😆😆 Most of the talking heads are now saying first ballot lock, a year or two later at worst...   

  • Stupidity cost the Jags the game.
    Warren Sharp@SharpFootball
    I have a very sad thread for Jaguars fans. It's about the 4th quarter, situational awareness, play calling and predictability. Stay tuned for the very end, where these issues were (unfortunately) highlighted last June.
  • stupidity was at the end of the first half taking a knee

  • @boo-fagley said:

    These teams know that the refs wont call a flag on every play. The game would take 6 hours to play and nobody would watch constant interruptions in this short attention span society.

    The Steelers offensive line holds like MFers and so do the Patriots and all teams. Its only called after incessant warnings and when the infraction is so blatant that it cannot be ignored. Pass interference should be called on every down with all the contact beyond 5 yards, but every team gets away with it including NE.

    Brady is the smartest sob QB that there ever was. The most driven and determined to win as well. He would kick your axx in a game of monopoly. I hope the Browns find a guy just like him and then yall will know that youre never out of any game until the clock strikes zero. 

    Another thought- Ghoolie missed the memo playoff games get reffed differently than regular season. I saw plenty of stuff (both games) that would have been called defensive PI in the regular season. I also saw how far the Browns have to go talent wise to be a legit SB contender. 

    @hoorta said:

    I also saw how far the Browns have to go talent wise to be a legit SB contender. 

    Yep, I saw and thought the exact same thing, especially watching when watching great receivers make catches Browns only dream about. Same for a lot of the close DB coverages and double teams that actually worked like they are supposed to work. I also watched some great coaching figure out what teams were doing and make the adjustments. Not seen that from Browns coaching staff.

  • Ghoolie is wrong constantly, he just ties to cover it up with revisionist history and auto fellatio. 

    @roycerolls said:

    Ghoolie is wrong constantly, he just ties to cover it up with revisionist history and auto fellatio. 

    😆

    20180122_GreatAFCGear_Webfeature.jpg